MasterAle's Good Waffle of Cheery Thread

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I've been busy. My Christmas holiday away from my computer business has involved building three computers and installing Windows twice. :rolleyes:

Still, my games will go alot more smoothly with this groovy 128MB GeForce IV in my rig :D

Try CMBB with AA turn on in the quincunx mode, it looks realy good.</font>

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I've been busy. My Christmas holiday away from my computer business has involved building three computers and installing Windows twice. :rolleyes:

Still, my games will go alot more smoothly with this groovy 128MB GeForce IV in my rig :D

Try CMBB with AA turn on in the quincunx mode, it looks realy good.</font>

I'll moltegawig bambashawag your faces if you don't shut those holes between your lips maggots!! :mad:

Xmas is over and I'm angry people so you all have a whole lot a payin' to do and I only collect in pounds of burnt flesh and molten TNT!!! :mad:

Lt. Hortlund is finding that out RIGHT NOWWW MAAAGGOOTS!!! :mad:

GGGARGARGARGAGRAGRGRAARG!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Lt. Hortlund is finding that out RIGHT NOWWW MAAAGGOOTS!!! :mad:

GGGARGARGARGAGRAGRGRAARG!!! :mad: :mad:

Uhh...you are aware that YOU are the Russians in our battle MG? That means that YOUR troops are red, and MY troops are blue. The Tigers belong to me, and the burning hulks of red ex-tanks belong to you.

The Bastard of Belgorod has challenged the Great Master Goodale, GrandMaster TNT Chucker. He will die a most miserable, TNT-swallowing death!! :mad: I am looking for a scenario developer to create us a balanced PBEM map/scenario. Abbott? Any other TNT-Chucker-wannabe maggots wanna show off their pathetic skillz??!! I thought not. :mad:

And who the hell sent me that map "Steel on The Steppe"?? I looked at it and I like it, but no units were included. I will gladly use this map if it comes with combined arms as a Tourny Save. :mad:

Originally posted by GreenGriffon:

Somehow I've managed to steer clear of these threads for quite some time now, but today I was inexplicably drawn to it.

This is truly the most disturbing collection of dialogue under one heading I have ever seen. MG's rendition of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" was the clincher for me.

Bloody good job!

GG

You can't find people whose minds work like that just anywhere. We are indeed fortunate to have MasterCheeryGoodWaffleAle's presence on this forum, before his keepers discover his secret lair and lock him away again. :mad: :mad:

Ya know Abbott, I have thought long and hard about what flavor of TNT this maggot-toad is worthy of, and I think I'm in the mood for a new kind of cookie! :mad:

I would like a scenario where I, the hardy, brave Ruskies, ferociously defend an area of land with some buildings. Not too many buildings and certainly not a city or town. More like a village tucked away in the hills. yeah that's it. . .gimme hills. . .and TNT!! yeah plenty of that stuff to chuck around. We'll have ourselves a big 'ole party with TNT punch and roasted Kraut heads yessssirrreeebob. Give him a fair force, but don't give either one of us an advantage beyond the inherent terrain advantage of a typical defense. :mad: I like defending. Defending is fun. Lots of TNT get's slung and lots of filthy krauts die when I defend. Give us cover too and make it nice and hilly . . .yeah. . .I wanna feel like I just lumbered out from the foresty mountains of Europe after a fresh battle when I see the map. Combined arms too and a couple of objectives. Make him "Earn It". Put your heart and blood-lusting soul into this one maggot. Give us some big arty too . . .hehe. :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: !!!Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Ya know Abbott, I have thought long and hard about what flavor of TNT this maggot-toad is worthy of, and I think I'm in the mood for a new kind of cookie! :mad:

I would like a scenario where I, the hardy, brave Ruskies, ferociously defend an area of land with some buildings. Not too many buildings and certainly not a city or town. More like a village tucked away in the hills. yeah that's it. . .gimme hills. . .and TNT!! yeah plenty of that stuff to chuck around. We'll have ourselves a big 'ole party with TNT punch and roasted Kraut heads yessssirrreeebob. Give him a fair force, but don't give either one of us an advantage beyond the inherent terrain advantage of a typical defense. :mad: I like defending. Defending is fun. Lots of TNT get's slung and lots of filthy krauts die when I defend. Give us cover too and make it nice and hilly . . .yeah. . .I wanna feel like I just lumbered out from the foresty mountains of Europe after a fresh battle when I see the map. Combined arms too and a couple of objectives. Make him "Earn It". Put your heart and blood-lusting soul into this one maggot. Give us some big arty too . . .hehe. :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: !!!Thanks!!!!

Who will you be playing?