Those That I Taunt I Do Not Hate, And Who Hates the Peng Challenge I Do Not Love

NG cavscout, I'll be coming to invade Wisconsin tomorrow, and I'm bringing AIR SUPPORT!!!

Oshkosh Fly-In

Mwuhahahaha...100 year anniversary of flight, should be a good one. Just 12,000 airplanes and little ol me.

Anybody need pics of something special? A Ju-52? The F8-F Bearcat? Or the F2G Super Corsair?

But I expect for you lot, it would be the A-1 Skyraider "Naked Fanny". Well, hit the photo galley and get your own, pervs.

To all my loser opponents, back Tuesday.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Unsynchronize your props and fly low at night.

Now sod off.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>Here, Lars. This is about your speed.

image166.gif</font>

Dammit Boo, it's time to give Joe his "Sturmovik" back. Pushing himself around on that thing while making WHEEEOOWWWWW noises is the only pleasure the old coot gets these days.

PS Bummer about your StuGs not having turrets, eh? Think they can outrun my assault squads?

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>You call those mincing interior decorators assault squads? Well, aren't we all La-Di-Dah?</font>

Nah. The interior decorators are the platoon who just minced in to those two large buildings in your backfield. You know, next to the big flag that you've been sitting on all game. It just looks so much nicer with a hammer-and-sickle, don't you think?

Whereas the assault squads currently getting hits on your StuGs are fresh from decorating the woods with the innards of a couple of your platoons. So I think of them more as landscape gardeners.

[ July 31, 2003, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>You call those mincing interior decorators assault squads? Well, aren't we all La-Di-Dah?</font>

Nah. The interior decorators are the platoon who just minced in to those two large buildings in your backfield. You know, next to the big flag that you've been sitting on all game. It just looks so much nicer with a hammer-and-sickle, don't you think?</font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

Nah. The interior decorators are the platoon who just minced in to those two large buildings in your backfield. You know, next to the big flag that you've been sitting on all game. It just looks so much nicer with a hammer-and-sickle, don't you think?

Whereas the assault squads currently getting hits on your StuGs are fresh from decorating the woods with the innards of a couple of your platoons. So I think of them more as landscape gardeners.

Awwww, isn't he cute when he talks tough?

Do I know how to beat a squire into proper shape, or what?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

So, for overacheivers like us, an abbreviated course of apprenticeship is called for.

Now there's an idea...

How about a good ol' Squire challenge? We'll need another victem. I'll whip up a map. Who'll handle the troop selections? Who'll do the weather and what not? </font>

Here, Lars. This is about your speed.

image166.gif

Booskims, I think that's Dale's Y-Wing concept model.

I even found a picture of Lars:

pedal-planes-red-baron.jpg

So are any of you flying rodents going to challenge me or not?

Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

So are any of you flying rodents going to challenge me or not?

Yah! Look at me! My mom hit menopause this week and life is SWELL!

That was the weakest, most pathetic thing I've seen around here since urineflinger's episode a couple of weeks ago.

Steve

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Hey sureishotinAugust, get me a ride on Lars' plane, and you can have a game. That is a neat-o toy.

Edited to add: How's that one, Joe?

Well ... it's not bad ... better than mine certainly. But I still don't think we're quite there. What say we hold off on that game until we can really address him in the proper CessPool manner, eh?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

Hey sureishotinAugust, get me a ride on Lars' plane, and you can have a game. That is a neat-o toy.

Well ... it's not bad ... better than mine certainly. But I still don't think we're quite there. What say we hold off on that game until we can really address him in the proper CessPool manner, eh?

Joe </font>

Oh com'on. I thought you guys actually insulted people here. The whole sod off approach. I guess without Mr. Peng areound you bunch truely are dodoheads.

I guaff at you all. (Besides the ladies of the pool that is.)

Dodoheads? I've had smega with more wit and panache than you display here.

Read some old threads and hollar when you get a clue. Until then, I'm going to go read some internet pron.

Steve

What was that? I thought I heard an aged and hagged cess-scumer blurble.

You couldn't even ride Lars's plane successfully, let alone command a company in battle against me.

I grow weary of these dauntless ploys to unseat me from my spot here, in the middle of the pool. Mrspkr, you're a fine example of what's happened to this decrepid place.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

Joe </font>

This is a short story, on why I joined the Cesspool

by Slur Agdisgustus

It all started my freshman year of high school. My birthday is in August, so I was already 14 since the beginning of the year. I was enrolled in the Chess Club there, and I was pretty active in the wild gamer activities. I was almost certain I would never go near any real live girl after I graduated, that is until I got introduced to Roxy, the MBT recruiter for my school. She was gorgeous! We flirted innocently, but nothing more than that in public.

I had taken a test to see how well I would do in the One True Thread, a test most any second grade drop-out could pass. My scores were higher than anyone had expected from me, including my teacher. That's when I met Roxy. She was very impressed with my scores and wanted me to join the Muthah Beautiful. I was too distracted by her southern accent and the tight Catholic schoolgirl uniform to say no. She flirted with me until I agreed to talk to her about it at her office, not far from my house.

It was sunny out, and I was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans and a wife-beater that day. I walked in and looked around. There was no one in site. Roxy had heard me walk in and called me into her office and closed the door behind me. Roxy's favorite song, Lola, by the Kinks, was playing in the background. Somehow, it just seemed right.

Roxy was very happy to see me. I sat in the chair in front of her desk, and she sat in front of me on the edge of the desk, facing me.

"So, my little chess club pal decided to come and chat," she said to me smiling.

"I told u I would," it was obvious I was staring at the unusual bulge under her tight skirt. She noticed this, and stood up in front of me.

"Now, just to see the uniform size..." She put her firm hands on my soft, bare shoulders and I rose from my chair. She slowly walked around me; when she reached the other side of me, she ran her soft fingers under my wife-beater, tugging lightly at the small ball of fuzz that passed for my chest hair. She finished her walk in front of me and lifted my chin. I looked into her deep blue eyes.

"You're going to turn a lot of heads in the Pool," she said and slowly kissed me. I felt her hands moving down my arm as she turned me around and lifted me up on her desk by my hips. Her hands slid slowly up my shirt and I felt her smooth fingers caressing my navel. She kissed down my neck, and onto my shoulders. She lifted my precious wife-beater over my head, exposing my scrawny chest for all the world to see.

Roxy stepped back and looked at cut-offs.

As she slowly removed my shorts and laid them on her desk. I could tell the odd bulge under her skirt was getting larger now. She massaged my breasts with her large, strong hands. Slowly she kissed my round nipples. As she looked up into my eyes, I notice the odd lump in her throat. I hoped she didn't have mumps.

Roxy stepped back and apologized. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I didn't mean for things to get this far."

I didn't want her to stop, but there was something so sweet and innocent about her concern that I didn't care. I got dressed, and we sat, and talked, and kissed, and talked, then kissed some more.

That was all three years ago -- and now my life has changed in oh so many ways. We haven't yet "done it", but that's okay because we're in love. Roxy says she is saving herself for her wedding night. I can't wait to make her mine!

We've been talking about marriage for a few weeks, and my little vixen came up with a dandy idea! She said she was going to be on the Jerry Springer Show and she wanted me to be on it with her! Even better, she thought it would be a great place for me to propose to her-- something we would both remember forever! She even said something about a big secret she wanted to tell me. I don't know what it is, but I am so excited. I looked her right in the eye and told her, ""Okay, honey, proposing to you on the Jerry Springer Show sounds like a great idea! And, you know, I can't wait for you tell me your 'big surprise!'"

I just can't wait til we go on the air!

SirAggiesdisgustus

[ July 31, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Justicar Schmusticar, I ain't no lad. Nor a SSN for that matter. You seem to think you're quite the stuff. With all your caring and some mangled names. Why, I was planning on getting than fancy schmancy sharpener this year, but the caring people at staples only had generic brands. Alas, my plight of the crayon sharpon goes on for another year. :mad:

I, as you guess somehow, long for a lunchbox, even if it smells of verbotten fruit. You see, we have a thing called Cafeteria Sludge. It looks like real food, it smells like real food. But, it tastes like what we find around these parts, in the pool.

What shall I do? With school only 2 weeks away? I won't have my crayon sharpener. Say it ain't so Joe!

Mrspkr, my what a story! That tale of you and your wife/it is so beautiful.

I just hope everything works out for you and your brother Roxy.

Btw, that mutha beautiful thread, it's on your side of the cesspool, right?

[ July 31, 2003, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Sir Augustus ]

Dear Berli,

You are a hack.

I just finished reading your post post in the latest "what is the Peng thread" thread and I have a couple of points I must take issue with. I am NOT Pengs sidekick..he is my little lap dog. I begged him to check out CSL/CM for a year and half before he finally checked in when the demo was released.

I am also surprised at you that I posted the first proper Peng comments in this thread in avery long time and a fraud like you didn't even call me a butthole or react at all to The Word of Peng.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I think it is time for us to do battle again. Please send me a set up NOW.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. It would also be nice to post the link to you Peng web page for those of us morons who never bookmarked it for furture reference.

Now Mr Spkr, leave Roxy out of your perverted little fantasies. I don't appreciate you forcing me to rise from the grave to defend her honor. Say what you will about me; but lay off the dearly departed Roxy, who lies beside me. Your REALLY don't want to get her too riled up anyway. She's been a real hellion since she's been dead. Take it from me.

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Now Mr Spkr, leave Roxy out of your perverted little fantasies. I don't appreciate you forcing me to rise from the grave to defend her honor. Say what you will about me; but lay off the dearly departed Roxy, who lies beside me. Your REALLY don't want to get her too riled up anyway. She's been a real hellion since she's been dead. Take it from me.

Treeburst155 out.

Treeburst155, Treeburst155, Treeburst155 ... there, that should be a sufficient barrage to teach you manners sirrah!

How DARE you be gone for so long and NOT return? How DARE you then to return without so much as a by your leave? How DARE you sir? Well?

Joe