ROW III Overflow Tourney

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has had trouble getting through to me I have just fixed some issues with my email.

(Can someone explain to me what kind of ^*$&^(@&^#! email service counts your trash as part of your account but doesn't empty it?!!)

If my netscape address is acting up please feel free to use my hotmail address from my profile.

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

What effect will the 1.02 patch have on games in progress? Will everyone have to get it or will no one be able to get it? Figured I should ask since it is supposed to come out tomorrow.

According to some of the guys who've tested the 1.02 patch, the effects are minimal. As for whether or not to upgrade, that decision is best worked out between you and your opponents.

Moosehead, my Emails to you bounced!

thats what I wrote to you per email:

Hi Moosehead,

my email to you bounced, saying you total transfer limit for this month was

exceeded.

You can get the file by clicking on this link.

If you like, I'll give you the logindata to access a new mail-account on my

serverspace,

this would be

moosehead@cmb2b.de or moosehead@panzerwalze.de

whichever you like better.

if you already got an alternative email, please give me your address.

regards,

oli

I rather upgrade as that gets rid of the problem where tanks shoot into the ground infront of themselves.

I've already seen an enemy tank do nothing but shoot into the ground during 2 turns in one of the scenarios I'm playing.

Even though this might be beneficial for me. It totally destroys the "sim" feeling.

Beast vs. Londoner: full scale massacre in progress.

Hosszupaly vs. Moosehead: Moose tries to make some space for a new parking lot by leveling the buildings

Xmas vs. Cuzn: Ah well... blizzard makes his sneaky Italians hard to hit. Also helps a lot for my guys to run away.

Debrecen vs. Jussi: spending our time mostly with near misses, a sparkle of artillery and some foggy spots.

Rearguard vs Riverrat: burning wrecks and high velocity guns. makes for nice audio samples.

now back to something completely different...

Kingfish posted this in the main ROW III thread and I thought it was important enough to repeat here.

Guys,

Very important. Please make sure that you and your opponents are using the same patch. Otherwise you'll run the risk of generating two different game results (has already happended). This applies to both ongoing and finished games.

Thanks,

Sergio

For all of my opponents, I'm still using 1.01 and don't plan on changing.

Ace

• 3 weeks later...