ROW III Overflow Tourney

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kingfish,

I’m just curious as to whether you are going to use the results of the Overflow Tournament to score the ROW III Tournament. I understand that the more scenario results you have, the better the Nabla system is at producing a fair score. I think it would be interesting to see if the scores were different with and without the Overflow results.

Oh, yeah – status report:

The Beast – I’ve heard from Egbert who said he needs a little time to put together this set up.

Rearguard Action – Turn 2.

King of Debrecen – Set ups exchanged.

The Christmas Battle – Set ups exchanged.

Hosszupalyi – Turn 1

Ace

Back in town to a hard drive crash, ISP down until this morning.

Outlook .pst files wasted.

I have everything now I need except the rules, my opponent list and a communication from my opponent in Hossz...., I am allied. Can you send me another mail with setup and email address thanks.

I have 2 days off, I will catchup.

Thanks for your patience.

Update:

XMas battle on turn 2.

Beast turn 2.

King of Debracen on turn 9.

Hosszupaly turn 1.

Rear Guard turn 3.

[ February 11, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Just a thought. As it can be real hard to remember/know when people you play against take vacations or whatever, I could host an online calendar where you simply mark the days weeks you will be away. So the rest of the guys know.

Just a thought, I would attach that calendar to a forum (phpBB) so you can talk about why what when how who etc...