Peng, The Musical Challenge

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Did you know that Boo Radley is the wind beneath all your wings?--Seanachai

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Boo for his new sig line. It must have taken a mighty outburst to impress the Bard enough for him to utter those words.

By the way, at what point did you realize that flatulence was your number one talent?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Croda, you are the Git responsible for the tortuous postings of Boo_Radley.

Noba.

And who's responsible for you, Sunshine? Is this an example of Australia's "Catch and Release" program going horribly awry?

Hmmmmm? </font>

Gamey Update

Pondscum ... crickets chirping... has failed to return a turn, so I was forced to play a superior opponent, at least to Pondscum.

Prokhorovka, as the Axis. Cool scenario, lots of armor and guns and esploding thingies... final score: Mouse 85, Pondscum-stand-in 15.

The AI gave up after I lost 12 of mine (almost all light stuff, with a couple of PzIVs thrown in) for 60 of his. Bwahaha.

Now it's time for a little nibble of cheese, then bed.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Ye gods, but I wish I knew how to rebuild a bathroom so I could do it myself....

You need your bathroom rebuilt? Why, did some of the neighbor kids tip it over? </font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

GnomeRide.jpg

Wind Beneath My Wings!!!

It must have been cold there in my shadow,

to never have sunlight on your face.

You were content to let me shine, that's your way.

You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,

while you were the one with all the strain.

A beautiful face without a name for so long.

A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,

and everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,

but I've got it all here in my heart.

I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.

I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

You're everything I wish I could be.

I could fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

You're everything, everything I wish I could be.

Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings,

'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.

You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.

Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,

so high I almost touch the sky.

Thank you, thank you,

thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Ye gods, but I wish I knew how to rebuild a bathroom so I could do it myself....

You need your bathroom rebuilt? Why, did some of the neighbor kids tip it over? </font>

Dame Yk2 I do believe (and indeed HOPE) that Berli's response to that ... legal fellow, was not an invitation HERE but rather an acknowledgement of Bucket's status with Berli on a PROFESSIONAL level.

I DO wish Berli wouldn't troll for clients here, surely he can find enough candidates for the Brimstone Brigade on the outerboards?

Joe

p.s. A little decorum please Milady Emma, play a LITTLE hard to get, and for the luv of Gawd if you MUST pursue lowlifes (I understand the lure of the "bad boys" ... or some I'm told, I never fit that category myself) there's always the Australians ... surely you needn't stoop to attorneys?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

You need your bathroom rebuilt? Why, did some of the neighbor kids tip it over?

Peasant. Its current manifestation displeases me. Too many drawers and cabinets. Too much unused space.

Too many cabinets and drawers...? Too much unused space...? dalem, you complete and utter buffoon, THAT'S THE KITCHEN!!!!

Would seem to me that Boo would make the reference about bathroom tipping, seeing that it is the number one past time in OHIO!! Inside plumbing was one of the things Ohians chose to forego when they discovered they could have real glass windows instead.

Say Boo is Croda our Liege? We can't have the likes of the Austrailian idjit, Noba besmirching our house, now can we?

Young Nidan, I had hoped you could figure this out for yourself. Take notes, there will be a test later. I am YOUR leige. Croda is MY leige (more's the pity). JDMorse is Croda's leige (which explains so much), and I believe, you have a squire, so YOU are HIS leige, which scares the panties off of all of us.

As for Noba, have pity on him. Not only is his leige Slapdragon, he is after all Oddstralyun, which puts him in the same phylum as plant life. Or just below it...I can never remember.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Persephone:

GnomeRide.jpg

M'lady, please... it's Saturday morning.... after Friday night. Some of us haven't had breakfast yet, and seeing Radley and the Gnome like that is just gonna bring the dry heaves back.

On the other hand, Radley and the Gnome has a nice ring to it. Sorta like Smokey and the Bandit, only without the fast cars.

Mmmm, yes. In this scene, Radley and the Gnome have run away to join the circus. But the fat dumb sheriff is hot on their trail! Tune in next week for another exciting chase scene.

PS We apologize for the theme tune. Something about contractual obligations for the Gnome to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings".