Peng, The Musical Challenge

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hakko, I'm your birth father.

Well, that's would be, in a way, good news, because it would make me a decade or so younger than I am. It is, however, false on its face, since it would imply that you can reproduce.

And happy birthday to Wankmaster Elvis. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

Anyone know what happened to AJ and his most faithful Squire Konrad ?

And Konrad .. I was away for a wee while and haven't seen or heard a peep from him since I got back... Did someone finally chase him away?

Enquiring minds want to know...

My Lady, I can only echo what others here have said.

lenakonrad our plucky Pole, told me that our game would have to go on hold, as he was moving back to Poland, and internet access would be spotty for a while.

Every now and then lately a quick picture from the lad has shown up here. It sounded like he was going to be dealing with some fairly big changes in his life.

I miss AussieJeff. Always full of zest and grinning insanity. An altogether amiable zany. I even miss his disturbing 'desert' screenshots. Maybe he will return to us with the release of CMAK.

Of course, by that time all his screenshots of the desert war will have been modded to look like Thailand, or something.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirReal:

You didn't read the rules, did you, snufflepuppy?

/SirReal

Perhaps I should take a moment to inform the surstromming slurper that Hakko is, in fact, a Seniour Knight of the Cesspool.

Just so he knows. </font>

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirReal:

You didn't read the rules, did you, snufflepuppy?

/SirReal

Perhaps I should take a moment to inform the surstromming slurper that Hakko is, in fact, a Seniour Knight of the Cesspool.

Just so he knows. </font>

Sir Real ... a word in your ear young Squire ... we weren't paying attention in History of the CessPool class were we?

***BOOT*** Hakko Ichiu is a Seniour Knight of the CessPool and his inclusion or exclusion of an email address is not for YOU to question. ***BOOT***

Now ... it may seem unfair that you should be punished for not knowing the unknowable ... as MrSpkr has not yet finished his alleged web page specifiying who is whom in the CessPool ... LIFE is unfair lad, deal with it.

For your paper today we shall have 23 pages, double spaced with full footnotes and scholarly backup on the question, Hakko Ichiu, aka Hewhosenamesoundslikeasneeze. Over His Defeat in CMBO at the Hands of Sir Joe Shaw and if So WHY?

There ... order has been established yet again.

Joe

[ August 31, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wine is winging its way to the Minnesota clime for enjoyment by der Uber Gnome.

If true, you've just entered my list of 'loathsome Outer-Boarders who I would actually swerve around in the parking lot, rather than running them over'.

Is it red wine? Berli would doubtless appreciate any attempt to further cripple me. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Not knowing what Gnomes generally drink, I sent a variety, a collection, a sampling. One might even call it a cornucopia of wines. I wouldn't, of course, but one might. A full recollection is prevented by a) I wasn't really paying attention, and B) many beers have entered, intoxicated and exited my body since Friday. But I do know this for certain: 2 bottles of Chardonnay, 2 bottles of Viognier (smells and tastes sweet but is technically dry, 0.38% residual sugar), 2 bottles of Caberner Sauvignon and the rest is a surprise...to you and me both.

Enjoy.

"Bottles"? These are the ones with the screw tops, right? Seanachai's only knowlede of corks comes from burning them in order to play many rousing games of "Pinchy-Winchy" with the other inmates...er...inhabitants at the Minneapolis Home For The Chronically Giddy. Normally, though he's been known to be fond of the occasional box-o-wine.

Olde Ones,

Per the rules and regulations of the MBT , I submit the following:

Lady Sedai has taunted, has completed three battles with aars, annoys Joe, and gives grief to Hiram. More then enough reason to be awarded her knighthood for the House of Rune.

No Good Cavscout, altho missing in this thread, has met the required three AARs and battles, annoys Joe to no end, taunts with the best of them, and has been ignored by me long enough. Advance him to Knight of the House of Rune also.

Now I must go back to creating evil.. It just seems right to create scenarios allowing the Aussies to team up with the Pommies. Losers leading the losers...

Rune

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

BTW, should your drinking interfere with sending turns to Snarker, all the better. I love it when he is all hopped-up on pent-up frustration, running around like a monkey in search of a hurdy-gurdy.

There's no turn from him in my inbox. Then again, not getting anything from the Gnome doesn't necessarily mean we aren't playing.

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

BTW, should your drinking interfere with sending turns to Snarker, all the better. I love it when he is all hopped-up on pent-up frustration, running around like a monkey in search of a hurdy-gurdy.

There's no turn from him in my inbox. Then again, not getting anything from the Gnome doesn't necessarily mean we aren't playing. </font>

Sorry I triggered that. I forgot about your pathological need to project your pathetic life onto others. Please forgive me, Leeo.

I'm sorry that you forgot your inability to produce a novel comeback.

Sheesh, that reminds me of your pathetic attempts to turn the tide of names hurled at you by spittle-flecked first graders;

"I'm rubber, and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

In the words of Yeknod; pathetic.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Persephone:

DancingGnomey.gif

Why is the Gnome moving s o s l o w l y?

It's like he's on Quaaludes.

Or the moon.

Personally, I'm hoping for the latter, as it's obvious that the silly sod has forgotten his space helmet.

Yo! Major Tom! Keep holding your breath! We'll have Boo "The Wind Beneath Your Wings" Radley up there in a jiffy.

Yes, in next week's THRILLING episode of Radley and the Gnome we see an attempted rescue in space!

<font size=-1>Note to self: take away Radley's helmet too.</font>

[ August 31, 2003, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Sorry I triggered that. I forgot about your pathological need to project your pathetic life onto others. Please forgive me, Leeo.

Sheesh, that reminds me of your pathetic attempts to turn the tide of names hurled at you by spittle-flecked first graders;

"I'm rubber, and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

In the words of Yeknod; pathetic. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

In the words of Yeknod; pathetic. </font>

Fffpt!!! Weak. That didn't leave even the beginnings of a mark. You really said stuff like that in first grade?

What part of me tying you to an ineffectual comeback did you not get? I suspect the idea went in one of your bleary eyes, bounced around in the echoing cavern of your head for awhile, and then died of loneliness.

I'd offer you a challenge, but I'm not sure you've any resources left for the struggle after each morning's conundrum of placing your shoes on the proper feet.