Hurricane Peng – A Cat 5 Challenge or just a steady drip?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Wait a minute, yer tellin me Gaylord Fokker is The Iron Chef?!?!?!

Whu...

Yup.

After he did his first flameout in about a month as Iron Chef Sakai, the 14 year-old part of him came back not too secretly as Gaylord Focker. Both versions with all their attendent personalities were similarly appalling.

[ September 22, 2003, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In accordance with past procedure, any Olde One, Lady or Knight of the Peng Challenge Thread may declare their opposition to the call for Coventry and it will be cancelled. Twenty Four hours is usually set for the procedure.

Ah Ha! I can say you nay! Therefore I say... </font>

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

re Seanachai:

Did he get his video card yet? Is the fundraiser over?

Let me just say that the fabulous letter I received from you, and the old coins that look like you'd found them under a washing machine, or something, were much appreciated.

And the actual pocket lint in the envelope had me in tears.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

11. Bard, you mook's mook. SOMEONE had to tend to the foul little runt since you were otherwise "occupied." Plus I must admit I was just a teesny bit jealous that you got a stalker and I have NEVER had one. I think that's one of the reasons I post so little anymore. Nobody really gets my attention for sheer whatever the heck it is that gets my attention... Peng.

Ah, Peng, who'm I kidding. I can't stay mad at you!

What say we share this stalker? Heck, he hates Berli too, so we could just make him the Mortal Enemy and lunatic stalker of the Olde Ones.

In any case, it looks like some of the lads aren't amused with him anymore (short attention spans - it's hard to keep pets around here), and Shaw is about to pronounce his doom.

Everyone should have a sodding turn by now. Except maybe whoever it is that I didn't manage to send a setup to.

[ September 22, 2003, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

This stalker/ Mortal Enemy pile of ****e is nothing. There are but 2 questions before us:

a) Where is my turn Lars?

7. What is the address in Pennsyltucky that we are have the giant mescaline party at? I have procured approximately 5 liters of medium to high grade tequila. The talcum powder was out of stock at the local five and dime but I suspect it can be had along the way. What was the date of this little soiree?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I vote for Coventry this Carbon12 character is obviously a Crusader, we don't need any more Crusaders...we already have Seanachai .

He's not a Crusader, he's an imposter. Let's have a contest.

Who is depraved enough to do such a thing? Who prattles on for days at a time like Cabdriver? Who craves hate and actively solicits it? Why has Cabdriver not been banned? He's Seanachai, that's why. Bard's off the deep end, a sandwich shy of a picnic, a bottle short of a case of wine. Actually a case short of a case and that might explain the reason for the outing of the internal schism plaguing his tortured mind. Yes, Seanachai has finally taken to hating himself in nom de plume.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

And a thousand honest men bit their tongue in anguish, contrition and at the same instant in time....

</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

A call for Coventry has been made and must be put to the membership.

It is hereby proposed that the SSN known as Cabron66 be sent to Coventry for actions beyond the pale ... even here.

In accordance with past procedure, any Olde One, Lady or Knight of the Peng Challenge Thread may declare their opposition to the call for Coventry and it will be cancelled. Twenty Four hours is usually set for the procedure.

In this case, barring the above opposition, the call for Coventry shall be automatically agreed to at 10:00 PM Eastern Time on September 22nd.

Of course he may not last THAT long without being banned by BFC and rendering the whole process moot.

I'LL be in Des Moines, worse luck. I'll try to check in from time to time.

Joe

I think Cabrito66 needs to be given a little more time to prove himself worthy of Coventry.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It is hereby proposed that the SSN known as Cabron66 be sent to Coventry for actions beyond the pale ... even here.

In this case, barring the above opposition, the call for Coventry shall be automatically agreed to at 10:00 PM Eastern Time on September 22nd.

Of course he may not last THAT long without being banned by BFC and rendering the whole process moot.

I'LL be in Des Moines, worse luck. I'll try to check in from time to time.

Joe

I think Cabrito66 needs to be given a little more time to prove himself worthy of Coventry.

Persephone </font>

Errr...is this thing on? *TAPTAPTAP*

I don't think whathisface should be sent to coventry and I think that Joe Blow is abusing his power again.

Why? Well, there have been plenty and I mean plenty of other boneheads posting in here in the last couple years who certainly deserve it. Panzerleader comes to mind.

So there...

[ September 22, 2003, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Errr...is this thing on? *TAPTAPTAP*

I don't think whathisface should be sent to coventry and I think that Joe Blow is abusing his power again.

Why? Well, there have been plenty and I mean plenty of other boneheads posting in here in the last couple years who certainly deserve it. Panzerleader comes to mind.

So there...

Look you here lad, the only reason YOU haven't been sent to Coventry on MORE than one occassion is that I've actually spoken to you on the phone ... had to put the poor instrument out of it's misery afterwards of course, couldn't stand to hear the bleating and whimpering while I was calling 1-900-HOTB ... uh ... the charity help line that is.

So let's hear no more calls for mercy from YOU ... they won't wash here you know.

Furthermore I repeat that I didn't call for Coventry ... I merely enthusiastically put the request before the membership in a completely unbiased manner. I'm as fair and balanced as Fox News so I am.

Why it's like complaining that the cop who arrested you (yes, Hiram YOU ...) for drunk and disorderly actually enjoyed the process of tossing you (yes, YOU again ...) headfirst into the drunk tank! HE WAS MERELY DOING HIS DUTY ... as I, an Old Justicar who tries to do my duty as Gawd gives me the light to see my duty ... do mine.

Joe

[ September 22, 2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Coventry, eh. But I haven't finished moving me things to the new digs.

*Sigh.*

Okay, Coventry. But only on weekends, and every other major U.S. holiday, except for Mother's Day, and his birthday, which shall rotate between Coventry and the Pool. He shall have the first Christmas away, and the first Thanksgiving here, and thereafter those holidays shall rotate. up to 45 days every summer shall be spent here, the remainder away. Each Spring Break shall be spent in Coventry.

Steve

Originally posted by dalem:

I support the Justicar's decision!

Yeah, that's right!

Now, now dalem, while I applaud your support for the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread I must remind you as well that we here at the Office of the Justicariate (which is to say ME of course) are naught but simple civil servants. We serve the WILL of the CessPool and at the pleasure of the Olde Ones.

Yes, dalem even if the WRONG HEADED, though kind, demurral on the part of Dame Persephone should be upheld, even if the idiot spawn of the Outerboard CarBomb66 ( ... say ... that's rather good isn't it ... CarBomb66) is allowed to be addressed within the confines of the CessPool, even if the WRONG DECISION IS MADE YET AGAIN IN THE NAME OF KINDNESS ... even then I will be serving the will, WRONG mind you, of the CessPool.

We are completely NEUTRAL on the correct and wise call for Coventry for CarBomb66.

Just wanted to clear that up ... CarBomb66, yep, that's the one all right.

Joe

Originally posted by mike_the_squire:

This stalker/ Mortal Enemy pile of ****e is nothing. There are but 2 questions before us:

a) Where is my turn Lars?

7. What is the address in Pennsyltucky that we are have the giant mescaline party at? I have procured approximately 5 liters of medium to high grade tequila. The talcum powder was out of stock at the local five and dime but I suspect it can be had along the way. What was the date of this little soiree?

Will be sent this evening.

Please stop by with the tequila on your way to Pennsyltucky. I have certain "additives" of a lysergic nature to put in it to help Peng either get, or be, a stalker too. Don't have any talcum powder for you, but I think I can scrape up some Gold Bond Foot Powder that you could put to your usual good use.

sweaty footed perv.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Hold the elevator until you have finished your conversation.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Cabron66 Thank you Mr. Peng. This is the one I'm going to Battlefront with

Joe

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I claim....absenteeism....no proper notice.....unfair time limit.

Now see here Joe, this is just too fast for a fair application of the rules. There are still some amongst us who, through no fault of their own, were unable to compete in this new contest. I demand satisfaction, or failing that, the opportunity to submit an Epic Ballad that will be far and away the epitome of malicious, maladjusted, misinformed, mangled, malodious, and meaningful hate.

I require but one bit of information, in order to proceed properly, and that is the correct pronunciation of Cabron.

Is it pronounced:

So how can we see the swelled head of Cabron?

If he passes CAS, out his arse it'll be blown

Or:

Puberty has not been so kind to Cabron

what he's shaking at us wouldn't frighten a fawn.

I would hereby/therefore/whereas/heretofore/hereinafter file an injunction to stay the execution of Coventry until such time that:

1) Correct pronunciation is given

2) All entries are submitted.

[mutter]Go away for just one weekend and look what happens, complete and total anarchy. And I missed it.[/mutters]

Now, now dalem, while I applaud myself as I wee in the bathtub, blah blah blah

Joe

Mister Justicar, a moment please. I have never known you to be unbiased in anything. You claim to be neutral, yet you hurl invectives to random passersby. I wonder when the office of Justicar will be up for election. I do not now, nor will I ever present myself as a candidate for such office. Granted, I would do a much better job than a foppish windbag such as yourself, but that is a rant for another day.

Mister Shaw, Sir. The squires and knights turn their bloodshot eyes to you on a daily basis and wait for idiocy. Why is that? Well, we know that when you are incapable of finding your teeth or have run out of adult diapers, then some poor sod will be sent to coventry. Is this fair or just? It is neither!!

Sometimes, your gaseous emanations have a small bit of profundity and we may agree with the principle of what you are attempting to do. We of the MBT understand that extremely wrinkled, addled brained old people tend to ramble while crapping themselves. So, the squires will continue to pull your finger and the knights will still wander by to say hello. But the travesty of your delusion must not go on.

Forswear any continued duplicity, Mister Shaw and fess up. While watching "Murder, She Wrote", you did come to the conclusion that someone must suffer for the atrophy of your flabby muscles and the rotting smell from your regions most nether. That suffering, you decided should come from whathisname with the spanish name and the number. Give us a dose of veracity before you expire.