I tried to challenge Peng, but all I got was an indecent proposal...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, joy, mystery of mysteries. Let's see if I can pin this together real quick.

Hmm, witless (and by that I mean lacking in wit as well as wits) half-baked, boring nob-head, posing as, or hiding behind the skirts of, another witless (to wit) half-baked, boring nob-head.

Gee, real mystery. The only way this could get any more difficult is if he'd claimed to be from Australia.

Gosh, how could we fit the pieces together (note, all, that it was I, the great Pee'el, who uncovered the mystery of Roxie in under 14 seconds after her(more accurate than we know) initial post. While I admit that I was torn between Winona Ryder and that simpering lackey of the African wine guru, my better judgment won out in the end, and I outed him/her)

But to get back on topic. Here we have a person without style, without content, without manners or wit (of both sorts), without interesting things to write, without any real reason to be here other than bragadoccio so unfounded in fact that even those qualities of his worth mentioning (limp as they are)are embarrassed enough that they remain hidden; locked in his small minded center-of-the-universe view of himself, he stamps his foot, surprised, in fact dumb-founded (as he truly has 'dumb' as his foundation) that we do not instantly recognize the vapid, insipid, stupid, ID that is his.

Who is he, you ask?

Not important.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hmm, witless (and by that I mean lacking in wit as well as wits) half-baked, boring nob-head, posing as, or hiding behind the skirts of, another witless (to wit) half-baked, boring nob-head.

Gee, real mystery. The only way this could get any more difficult is if he'd claimed to be from Australia.

Gosh, how could we fit the pieces together (note, all, that it was I, the great Pee'el, who uncovered the mystery of Roxie in under 14 seconds after her(more accurate than we know) initial post. While I admit that I was torn between Winona Ryder and that simpering lackey of the African wine guru, my better judgment won out in the end, and I outed him/her)

But to get back on topic. Here we have a person without style, without content, without manners or wit (of both sorts), without interesting things to write, without any real reason to be here other than bragadoccio so unfounded in fact that even those qualities of his worth mentioning (limp as they are)are embarrassed enough that they remain hidden; locked in his small minded center-of-the-universe view of himself, he stamps his foot, surprised, in fact dumb-founded (as he truly has 'dumb' as his foundation) that we do not instantly recognize the vapid, insipid, stupid, ID that is his.

Who is he, you ask?

Not important.

Dear Lord, PL, that post is the most coherent, useful, amusing and accurate posts you have ever made.

I stand in awe.

Steve

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Who is he, you ask?

Not important.

ROFL..........

Talk about pot calling the kettle.

Just one point MOUSE....

My only surprise to people not knowing who I am, is the fact that when anyone else posted under another name (yourself included) in the past, then almost everyone jumped in saying ohhhhhh it's blah blah blah, I can tell by the way he is posting or by the way he doesn't dot his i's or by blah blah blah.....

And here am I, posting in exactly the same way that I always have, be it in your view insipid, vapid or stupid doesn't bother me in the least.

After all, it takes one to know one...

It's the Irony of it all that amuses me, nothing else.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Who else then? Well if it IS a Pommie it could be any number of FORMER Pengers ... but after this long an absence who really cares if it's one of them. Those fair weather Pengers deserve to be forgotten.

Joe

England... a pommie.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

My location at work is indeed England, but I am not English *shudders*

Firefly asked how the weather in Liverpool was.

He knows who I am, at least I think he does.

Former Penger..... fairweather Penger....

You know Joe you really need to lighten up a little, this is a bloody forum thread, ok it may have been a glorious place at one time, and back then I wouldn't even have considered using another name, certainly not on a whim for a colleague or anybody else.....

I did it... no thoughts as to why, no ulterior motives, except maybe flirting a little with the guy who sits next to me at work..

It's called interaction by some... you know a little humour, a tension reliever... NO??

Oh well.... maybe some day.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

If PENGER you WERE then PENGER you're not ... any longer. You have dishonored us and debased yourself ... go in disgrace or proclaim yourself, lower your head in shame and allow us the time that will be necessary to forgive you ... if indeed we can.

Oh goody, another Justicar edict to ignore.

DUNDROY, you have caused disruption and dismay to some of those here. That is something to be proud of. You have shown an almost Aussie-like contempt of authority. Hold your head up high and be happy.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

DUNDROY, you have caused disruption and dismay to some of those here. That is something to be proud of. You have shown an almost Aussie-like contempt of authority. Hold your head up high and be happy.

Mace

Aye... AJ would indeed be proud of me.

BTW Mace my head is high, but not as high as to be up my own ass, unlike some..... :rolleyes:

The saddest part is, that I know Joe knows it's me, just like everyone else who has mailed or asked me does.. Never tried to pretend otherwise...

Still, it's moving the thread along so much faster than the last one.... So let it roll....

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

Almost as much as I hate Malapropski.

And nearly as much as I hate all of you.

(Excepting all the fine Ladies, of course.)

Originally posted by DUNDROY:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Who else then? Well if it IS a Pommie it could be any number of FORMER Pengers ... but after this long an absence who really cares if it's one of them. Those fair weather Pengers deserve to be forgotten.

Joe

England... a pommie.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

My location at work is indeed England, but I am not English *shudders*

Firefly asked how the weather in Liverpool was.

He knows who I am, at least I think he does.

Former Penger..... fairweather Penger....

You know Joe you really need to lighten up a little, this is a bloody forum thread, ok it may have been a glorious place at one time, and back then I wouldn't even have considered using another name, certainly not on a whim for a colleague or anybody else.....

I did it... no thoughts as to why, no ulterior motives, except maybe flirting a little with the guy who sits next to me at work..

It's called interaction by some... you know a little humour, a tension reliever... NO??

Oh well.... maybe some day. </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

I hates green troops.

Oh goody! Now I know what to get you for Christmas.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hortlund, stop pandering to the lowest common denominator and send me a turn, you prat.

Steve

Ok we know he is a prat. It's because he doesn't send turns, RIGHT. You don't send turns either...ipso-doosie-you're-a-floosie.

AND A PRAT !

Send a turn !

Update on MY turns. As my service provider has some sort of e-mail server problems, not specified - of course - on their website, I can neither send nor receive turns for whom knows how long. When whom finds out, I'll let you know. In the meantime you may all clog up the works even more by "sending the %&*%%# turns you owe me.

Noba.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Could DUNGBOY be Y2K? .....maybe, maybe not. I just love guessing games.

Thank god for small mercies....

Well.... won't be using that name again, or any other.... Joe was becoming much too like the enemy for my liking....

Hmmm wonder if Dundroy felt the same!! :rolleyes:

[ May 11, 2003, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Well.... won't be using that name again, or any other.... Joe was becoming much too like the enemy for my liking....

Hmmm wonder if Dundroy felt the same!! :rolleyes: </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hmmm wonder if Dundroy felt the same!! :rolleyes: </font>