I tried to challenge Peng, but all I got was an indecent proposal...

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

<font size=-1>Regarding the supposed "gender elasticity", you crotchedy, liver spotted, feeble minded, old coot...I have been knee deep in nookie these past two weeks and have found my nirvana.</font>

Now, I realize that the South is a strange and wondrous place, full of old-time gentility and slightly suspicious family trees. But I still can't help feeling that if you're "knee deep in nookie", you're DOING IT WRONG.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Tsk, tsk. Can shifting calumny of fifth columnists on MrSpkr be far behind? (Damn, how did he manage to bribe the bar association?)

It's not what you know.

It's not even who you know.

It's actually which member(s) of the State Board of Legal Examiners have a predilection towards, shall we say, bestiality, and having pictures to prove it.

Steve

[ May 12, 2003, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

It's not what you know.

It's not even who you know.

It's actually which member(s) of the State Board of Legal Examiners have a predilection towards, shall we say, bestiality, and having pictures to prove it.

Steve

Who'd have thunk a wet behind the ears and damp body parts like you would actually have made it?

You infantile vomit soaked waste of genetic material. Is the "Get mail" function challenging your addled and diminutive intellectual capabiliites again.

jdmorse, you flacid ninny! (Hmmm. I like that!)

jdmorse, you flacid ninny! (Yep. Works for me.) I was at work and could not access my home E-mail. You remember work don't you? For me, it's an office. For you, probably some street corner in the seedier part of town.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

But how could you focus the camera while wearing the sheep costume? </font>

Who'd have thunk...?

Thunk? Not a silly lawyer! Jake maybe, being a DC sewer-liver, but you or MrSpkr, never.

Ah, the piquant taste of one's own Lord & Master, beaten like one of Scott Ritter's dates in the parking lot of a Burger King... lovely!

Hah! You are all pathetic swine, and I am victorious!

In the process of my move to a new firm, I got my old firm to offer me two months of severance pay!

Woo hoo! It's my birthday . . . And I got some . . . It's my birthday . . .

Ahhhh.

Steve

...wow like deja view ,man, of course in my frame of reference I think we are in the 15th iteration .....

Here we are, discovering a whole new world. Iskander, who I truly hoped to forget. Meet your brother Coda's lineal descendants branched off the tree by Boobus_Rad (now up to italics)- we have so much time to make up, so much abuse to crystalize) you are what, cousins *snigger* Now I learn from Mr. Radley that Nidan and Lurkur sic (although one is of dubious parentage - something to do with an evil game of chance and ransomed flesh) are his hereditary descendants. We are all Devo I am afraid.

Don't scare me that you, the Jonathon Edwards of the Peng Challenge, added to this ...this.... well all I can say is that I have filed suit against the Dr. who did the vasectomy. He promised there'd be 'no mistakes' .......sigh

[ May 13, 2003, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: jdmorse ]

We are all Devo I am afraid.

Cool. Do I get one of those black plastic hair pieces or flower pot hats?

Perhaps one of those rubber alien masks?

*sings*

Whip it!! Whip it good!!!

Mace

[ May 13, 2003, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

You lie, sir!

I have nothing to do with the State Board of Legal Examiners.

btw who are this lot - Proctologists who provide their services only to those of the legal profession?

Mace

Posted by JDMorse:

Somethings in breeding do show.
And that would be your extra fingers and toes ? The odd shaped ears, the bent legs ? The drool mark on the lower side of your jaw ? The constant chewing motions and the clamping together of the legs - very tightly !

Your folks obviously were "close" relatively speaking...not that there's TOO much wrong with that.

Noba.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

289 posts...someone do the honors.

(unless you actually want me to spawn yet another creation)

Don't you dare. Send a turn instead, but first fix that damn bouncing inbox...get a real account !

Noba.

... We are all Devo ...

Ahh DEVO... "Are we not men?"

Of course, I get the old question all the time, "Are you a man or a mouse?" to which I can reply as my whim takes me...

You, however, are all spuds...

Originally posted by Mace:

btw who are this lot - Proctologists who provide their services only to those of the legal profession?

Mace

Change that to "Proctologists who provide their services only to those who wish to become members of the legal profession" and you have the most accurate, succinct explanation of the BLE I have ever encountered.

Steve

Knowing Peng, Knowing the Challenge

Don't make me go to a ABBA themed title! I'll do it!! I swear I will!!!

Somebody get on the next one...can't...hold out...much longer...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Balance the checkbook every six months or so.

Now sod off.