I tried to challenge Peng, but all I got was an indecent proposal...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Oh ! You are Dundroy?!!

You did behave like a boy!

Lol Konrad you almost sound disappointed...

Apologies for spoiling your day... ;)

And thanks Noba it feels like I have never been away....

Strange eh? :D </font>

I didn't say my boss was eagle eyed, I said he didn't like people using the computers for anything other than work, and that he was fast approaching my desk.

Anyway.. been there, done the rest, and got the t-shirt to prove it.

Consider my ass well and truly KICKED..

Can we just kiss and make up now Joe?

I didn't say my boss was eagle eyed, I said he didn't like people using the computers for anything other than work, and that he was fast approaching my desk.

Anyway.. been there, done the rest, and got the t-shirt to prove it.

Consider my ass well and truly KICKED..

Can we just kiss and make up now Joe?

Oh No My Lady, as I have mentioned, my complaint was not with YOU! No indeed, I consider you to be a pillar of the community.

I DO, I admit, find it troubling that you would attempt to cover for the miscreant in this case however. It is clear to ANYONE with half a brain that YOU are not now and never have been GrungBoy.

I DO appreciate the effort and the attempt to shelter the poor lad from our righteous wrath, but he is a big boy and needs to learn to take care of himself. You do him no favors, My Lady, by allowing him to cringe and shiver behind your petticoats ... do women still wear those ... no matter, you get the point. Allow him to attempt to be the man he COULD be, My Lady, allow him to learn his lesson as we have all had to learn our lessons ... it's for the best.

I applaud your generous spirit and kind heart, there is ... truly ... Nothing Like A Dame.

Joe

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Oh ...

ah well, I guess that 500p quickbattle is out of the question. Never mind, 'tis just a game.

M'lady I do thank you for bringing that smile to my lips though.

Leutnant Hortlund, I would remind you that you are speaking to a Lady of the 'Pool ... references to "quickies ..." being "out of the question" are clearly out of bounds ... besides your challenge was to GrungeBoy IIRC and not to the Fair Lady Emma.

Joe

Oh ...

ah well, I guess that 500p quickbattle is out of the question. Never mind, 'tis just a game.

M'lady I do thank you for bringing that smile to my lips though.

Never say never... I am in the process of upgrading my slow old comp.. so whenever I am ready you'll have your 500p quick battle.

As for the smile... :D:D:D:D:D

Just don't let Peng know I did that.

Well I'm off to California until Tuesday afternoon and won't have access to the MBT. I trust that my vigilance will be continued in my absence.

Remember lads, when asked what the CessPool has given us, the answer is ... A Community ... If we can keep it.

Be ever watchful.

Joe

But but but.......

You can't leave just yet Joe not while you still think that Dundroy was someone else hiding beneath my skirts.

It was ME I tell you...

*Lifts up petticoats*

See nothing but scotch mist there....

Hmmmmmmm what else can I do?

Poor Joe I shouldn't have messed with his wee heed, I do hope he has a safe trip....

Hurry home Joe for who else am I going to taunt eh?

Aye.. it will be all down hill from now on lads...

* sniff sniff*

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well I'm off to California until Tuesday afternoon and won't have access to the MBT. I trust that my vigilance will be continued in my absence.

Remember lads, when asked what the CessPool has given us, the answer is ... A Community ... If we can keep it.

Be ever watchful.

Joe

Well Utah's loss is certainly California's...er...loss as well. Couldn't happen to a nicer coast. Don't drink the water out there.

Hey Nidan did you get your prize?

I do hope it was to your liking.....

I have gotten nothing, Dear Lady , which is the usual fare available in here. Boo is nowhere to be found, Im saving my size twelve for him.

P.S. I knew it was you all along, many clues you left along the way gave you away.

P.P.S Do you really keep Scotch Mist in your petticoats? Interesting.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Boo is nowhere to be found, Im saving my size twelve for him.

AAARRGGHHHHHH What are you SAYING man!!??

Have you no SHAME? No sense of privacy?

*vomits violently*

Oh ... oh...the pain the pain...Never before in the history of human communications has there been such a dreadful image conveyed, as this...this *vomit* ..this dreadful image of you and your "size twelve" and Boo

The mental image is too much...must wash...eyes ...with iodine.

What's my prize for guessing correctly? Do I get to put a large BOOT, up Boo's ass?

Well, let's see, former squire, how you're doing in our present battle. Even after knocking out my two StuGs and then assaulting my position with 4 T34's, some kind of tankette a couple of armored cars and I don't know how many troops, I'm still holding you off with a handful of men and one gun.

You could screw up a free lunch.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Hey Nidan did you get your prize?

I do hope it was to your liking.....

I have gotten nothing, Dear Lady , which is the usual fare available in here. Boo is nowhere to be found, Im saving my size twelve for him.

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Boo is nowhere to be found, Im saving my size twelve for him.

AAARRGGHHHHHH What are you SAYING man!!??

Have you no SHAME? No sense of privacy?

*vomits violently*

Oh ... oh...the pain the pain...Never before in the history of human communications has there been such a dreadful image conveyed, as this...this *vomit* ..this dreadful image of you and your "size twelve" and Boo

The mental image is too much...must wash...eyes ...with iodine. </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

What's my prize for guessing correctly? Do I get to put a large BOOT, up Boo's ass?

Well, let's see, former squire, how you're doing in our present battle. Even after knocking out my two StuGs and then assaulting my position with 4 T34's, some kind of tankette a couple of armored cars and I don't know how many troops, I'm still holding you off with a handful of men and one gun.

You could screw up a free lunch. </font>

....Pretending?.....

All this pretending, has created a mess

So now Nidan1, is wearing a dress?

YK2 is a man but wait, no she's not?

Seanachai's insane? Like the rest of you lot

Konrad likes Penguins, and a bowl full of hash?

MrSpkr the Okie, prefers sour mash?

Hortland the Swede, is Psychotic some say?

But are they pretending, this fine Mother's Day?

Surely no one can be, as clueless as Boo

If you know someone dumber, just tell me who?

So maybe it's fake, and then maybe it's not

It's never easy, analyzing this lot

[ May 11, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Hmm ,let me see .. Joe will do ,

and some others too..

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Surely no one can be, as clueless as Boo

Jeez, Dr. Suess, that's a tough one.

My guess would be...

<big><big>YOU!</big></big>

(Oh, and before I forget, Mala-twostep is going to be coming along in a bit, posting some utter nonsense about totally thrashing me in a game we were playing. Don't believe a word he says, the poor boy's on drugs. Yeah, that's the ticket...drugs!)

Posted by the Wandering Banker..

but how can we be sure, SURE My Lady, that he is not LEFT HANDED eh? We have no way of knowing, therefore, whether he is SINISTER or not!
And you, my right handed pillock have a problem with this ? Huh Huh ? All the BEST people are left - handed; and Geminis too boot!

Boot ! What stirling idea. *BOOT*

I'd challenge you, but we all know that you are already challenged in this game of life. AND waiting for you to send turns is so wearisome. Now get you off to California and spread your dispair on someone else for a change.

Noba.