Hey newbies,beware the spoilsports!

I'm talking about the characters who squawk "Gamey!" at you,usually when the games not going their way,or when you've just beat 'em!

They constantly complain like little gels that "you un-historically took too many guns/Hetzers/panzerschrecks etc" or "your tactics are unrealistic and you'd be court-martialled in the real world" or " you gamily hugged the map-edge" blah-blah-blah!

These whingers are a pain in the ass for us all,so just don't play 'em again,and they'll soon get the message when everybody avoids 'em!

Personally I just let my opponents use whatever tactics and play style they like,I couldn't care less what they do,and would never complain once a game is under way. And I'm still Rugged Defense Cmbb Ladder Leader!

Even I get called gamey sometimes by sour-grapes losers,and I'm one of the most fair and popular guys around,as proven by the 65-odd games I've had in Rugged Defence over the last 8 weeks! :cool:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Are you able to clean yourself up after these endless threads with just tissue, or do you have to get paper towels?

I don't know Seanachai, as excited as he seems to get from talking about himself, maybe they have to put newspapers on the floor.

Joe

Jeezus Spike, this is about the 10th post you have bragged about being the RD ladder leader (and with a win rate of only 65%). Titan, the guy right behind you, held that spot a lot longer than you have and I never once saw him brag about it. Nor did Mostro or Tomcat.

Give it a break.

Broken mate,haven't you cottoned on that I only do it to wind up the kids in the forum,its almost as much fun as playing cmbb to see 'em getting all hot and bothered!

I've been doing it for ages in here under different names such as Veteran Gamer,Scatterbrain Kid,Licensed Fool,Combat Cuckoo,Headshot,Gutshot and Blikdat,and got banned all 7 times,with the 8th on the cards!

The way I see it,the more times somebody is banned,the more of a man he is !

I just LURV taunting the kiddies by reminding 'em that I'm the Rugged Defense Cmbb Ladder Leader!

As I say,I could be banned again anytime,but rest assured I'll always be strutting my stuff on forums and message boards elsewhere! :cool:

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike:

Broken mate,haven't you cottoned on that I only do it to wind up the kids in the forum,its almost as much fun as playing cmbb to see 'em getting all hot and bothered!

I've been doing it for ages in here under different names such as Veteran Gamer,Scatterbrain Kid,Licensed Fool,Combat Cuckoo,Headshot,Gutshot and Blikdat,and got banned all 7 times,with the 8th on the cards!

The way I see it,the more times somebody is banned,the more of a man he is !

I just LURV taunting the kiddies by reminding 'em that I'm the Rugged Defense Cmbb Ladder Leader!

As I say,I could be banned again anytime,but rest assured I'll always be strutting my stuff on forums and message boards elsewhere! :cool:

Wow. I think you just officially got my vote as the Biggest Waste of Skin Ever. Can't you go be one of those guys that dies after 78 straight hours of Everquest or something?

Guest konrad
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Poor Old Spike:

As I say,I could be banned again anytime,but rest assured I'll always be strutting my stuff on forums and message boards elsewhere!

Promises, promises.

Now, be honest: have you ever kissed a real live girl?

Steve </font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

As I say,I could be banned again anytime,but rest assured I'll always be strutting my stuff on forums and message boards elsewhere!

Promises, promises.

Steve </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Promises, promises.

Steve </font>

Personally I just let my opponents use whatever tactics and play style they like,I couldn't care less what they do,and would never complain once a game is under way.

As far as I can rmemeber u cried like a litle girl and was crying "gamey" when ur opponent choose Stugs which ur T34/76 couldnt penetrate frontally.

Gentlemen!--As Broken and other dudes have pointed out,my win percentage in Rugged Defence is only 65% !

This means that ANYBODY who is a crap player like me can get to the top of the ladder! So what are you waiting for,go for immortality!

Just drop an e-m to RD boss Edwin Vos at cyberfox@rugged-defense.nl and you're IN without any lengthy membership procedures of any kind to go through !

And you get on the ladder after completing just 3 games,wow, not 10 like in Bob!

When I retire from RD shortly the top spot will be wide open,so here's your chance to win the crown of glory! :cool:

("I torment myself to catch the English crown,a torment from which I will free myself,or hew my way out with the bloody axe!" (Richard III)

[ April 05, 2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Poor Old Spike ]

Now ,be honest :have you ever kissed a real live polar bear?

konrad

Originally posted by MrSpkr
With or without tongue?

Steve

Great Fred loves you, Steve. He doesn't need such displays of affection to hold you forever in his heart (and temporarily within his digestive system).

To my fans who suggest I see a shrink,I was sent to one by my solicitor last year in connection with an impending court case against me,and was pronounced SANE,and have got his report to prove it!--"Mr. Godwin is an unconventional strong-willed man which would explain the present difficulties he finds himself in blah blah.."

Its not fair! I don't want to be sane and normal,I'd be bored!

(BTW-One of the questions he asked me was "do you masturbate?..) :cool:

[ April 05, 2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Poor Old Spike ]

To my fans who suggest I see a shrink,I was sent to one by my solicitor last year in connection with an impending court case against me,and was pronounced SANE,and have got his report to prove it

Spike, Spiiike,

Who is your PR guy? I will be blunt-Your PR guy is a Loser! Okay you're ladder champion, whoa..*yawn*...anyway, how many ladders, how many champions in the world? Thousands? Hundreds? Five? Who knows? Anyway, being ladder champion makes you only one small speck in a sea of "Ladder Champions".

However:

You have official records that declare you:

Legally Sane!!!

I would be willing to bet a TON of YOUR money, that out of the 12,000+ members (past and present) of this sacred Forum, that you can rightfully claim the honor of being the One and Only member who has papers proving sanity.

I can only bow down at your feet in envy.