It's that time again! Time to beg BTS for a bone!!!

As some here may remember, on the thirteenth of November, Steve said:

What comes next? Well, we are going to release a batch of screenshots showing off the new terrain graphics sometime this month. We are sure you will be impressed.

Now, since the "end of the month" is closing in on us rather quickly and no hint of the promised screenshots have graced our monitors, Im reminding everyone (BTS especially) to pretty please with a cherry on top, don't forget your promise!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Screenshots make nice desert, but I want <big>MEAT!!</big>

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]<hr></blockquote>

here here! a big 24oz london broil with details of what to expect and something to chew on, not just look at!

please?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The Commissar:

What!??! What?!?! What did he say before he edited?!?!?<hr></blockquote>

I saved his comments, so here it is for your reading enjoyment:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

Hey Guys....

Forget about CM:BB for a minute, I am about to post these great pictures of myself at this party where I got so drunk I passed out, and these frat boys dressed me in huggies and a spandex apron and took my picture on a bear skin rug.

By the way Commisar, I think it is a little forward of you to ask for BTS to give you a bone, but I fully support your lifestyle choice, and hope you find happiness somewhere

<hr></blockquote>

(Just joking, Superted did not really write the stuff about Commisar, I made that up).

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: SuperTed ]

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Simon Fox ]

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ciks:

The chain was "85% quality".

<hr></blockquote>

:D

That is wrong. I think each link should be individually modelled for a quality rating. Each link shouldn't have a blanket "85% quality". BTS PLEASE FIX OR DO SOMEFINK! :D