Interesting, yet funny fact about Hitler.

After catching the final few minutes of a History Channel documentary on called: Hitler: the Final Chapter. The official autopsy reports discovered, or actually lack thereof, of one one of Hitler's testicles. Hitler didn't have a left testicle, people! :eek: LOL! No wonder the man was ****ed in the head. ;) I would be too if I only had one nut. redface.gif Brings a new meaning to the reply "Nuts!", doesn't it? LOL! :D

[ 05-12-2001: Message edited by: Cubbies Phan ]

Sort of makes one wonder...who could be the TRULY BADASS M-F who could rip a testicle off of old Adolph? Then again, an old war wound, perhaps? Or did Geli get too frisky one night?

It got me to thinking about how my own grandfather lost an ear to rats as he slept one night in the Alpine trenches of the WWI Italian front.

If something like that happened to der Fuhrer, I pity the poor rodent...

No wonder he never smiled. I wouldn't given that fact.That could also explain the the Germans at Bostone didn't know what nuts ment. All referance's to nuts may have been deleted from the German language.

Wow. Not only is this a testament to the ridiculousness of learning history from television, but also tasteless, AND posted in the wrong place by someone who has been around long enough to know better.

See you in the General Forum. I hear A and E is airing a show about Hitler's mountain retreat in Buenos Aries - it ought to make for some great discussions there. I understand his favourite bakery there was called "Admiral Donuts"...named after his successor as Führer....

Well Michael, if it really preturbs you that much, try getting a sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Anyway, they backed up that find by saying that it kind of explains why Hitler never allowed a full medical evaluation. I mean he already had jet black hair. (Not blonde like the Arian race was supposed to have.) So having only one testicle would have really put a damper on being the leader of the Reich.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Louie the Toad:

I think the autopsy was done in a pyramid in Brazil by a small team of "immigrant physicians" when Hitler died of a heart attack on November 22, 1962. tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're saying Hitler died exactly one year before JFK was shot in Dallas. That's deep man.

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bog:

Apparently, for reasons unknown, a goat bit it off. :eek: <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear that, Mace? Watch y'self...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Wow. Not only is this a testament to the ridiculousness of learning history from television, but also tasteless, AND posted in the wrong place by someone who has been around long enough to know better.

See you in the General Forum. I hear A and E is airing a show about Hitler's mountain retreat in Buenos Aries - it ought to make for some great discussions there. I understand his favourite bakery there was called "Admiral Donuts"...named after his successor as Führer....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mountains here in Buenos Aires? The Pampas means something to you? redface.gif

Anyway, I will look through the window, just in case :D

Guest Babra

Well, now that I've dignified the thread with a posting, no need to hold back.

Cubbies Phan is correct in the essential elements of the tale he relates. The Russian who conducted the autopsy, did make that claim. However, he described it as a birth defect.

Since the body was destroyed, and there appear to be no other extant medical records for the gentleman in question, the story remains unverified. A few Holocaust historians have used the reference to back up certain claims of emotional instability or insecurity which would probably accompany such a defect. Since Hitler's very limited experience with Jews was positive in his lifetime (It was a Jew that recommended him for the Iron Cross), they use the missing-item theory as a basis for more complex psychological disorders.

EDIT: Here's a short film for the humour-oriented:Hitler's Testicle

[ 05-13-2001: Message edited by: Babra ]

true story:

Friend of a friend was born with THREE testicals. So they removed one at birth. When he was a teenager he managed to get hit in the bollocks by a ball in cricket and consequently lost one of his remaining testicals.

Fancy that going from three to one. impressive

PeterNZ

As i recall there was a rhyming ditty to the effect of:

Hitler had one big ball,

Goebels had two, but small

Himmler had no balls at all

Mussolini bit his wheeny and now it doesn't squirt

Sorry, its just a recollection from my childhood, and has no bearing on reality or anything else.

Hi Mom

Guest Babra

Hitler, he only had one ball...

Goering, had two but verrrrry small...

Himmler, had something sim'lar...

He didn't have any, who-whos, at allllll....

Gosh, I miss the playground. :D

Drat, you guys beat me to the song. As I recall it was sung to The Colonel Bogey March from The Bridge on the River Kwai, right?

And since it's Mother's Day here in the US of A and this thread is bound to be locked when a (probably irate) BTS moderator checks the board next -- Happy Mother's Day, Mom! :D

The story about Hitler having only one testicle is not true. This is confirmed in the amazing scholarly text "Explaining Hitler" by Ron Rosenbaum. The other was burned, like much of his body. He did suffer from an advanced case of syphilis. His doctor has confirmed this. He had two balls, he just couldn't use them. :eek:

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Barbra,

I thought the last line was

'And Goeballs, had no balls at all'

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, cut me some slack -- must be thirty years since I annoyed the neighbours with that. ;)

Well, I missed the show in question, but I'll chime in before this thread is locked. The last television show I saw about Hitler's death claimed that his body was burned by some of his aides, and all that was found were some charred bones. How, exactly, did they manage to do an autopsy?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sock Monkey:

And since it's Mother's Day here in the US of A and this thread is bound to be locked when a (probably irate) BTS moderator checks the board next -- Happy Mother's Day, Mom! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and this is where the circle closes again:

Where do you think Mother's Day originated / who "invented" it?