1 week...

Maybe a short movie.....who knows. One thing I know for sure, MadMatt saying there will be some sort of a suprise, a big one in mid October.

So a week or two and we shall see something. I am guessing more screenshots, but it sounded big. So maybe some kind of a "trailer" or something to that affect.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Porajkl:

... or at most 2 weeks are paring us from BTS' surprise. They're promising something that will rip our pants! ...

I wonder what will it be? Any ideas? :eek:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rip our pants? Is BTS giving out puppies?

BTS said up-front no Demo before release this time and no pre-ordering. Then again they also hinted the game might be out by October (back at the beginning). It's like at Christmas - you wish for too much and any gift they come up with is going to be a disappointment... so STAY CALM!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeyD:

BTS said up-front no Demo before release this time and no pre-ordering. Then again they also hinted the game might be out by October (back at the beginning). It's like at Christmas - you wish for too much and any gift they come up with is going to be a disappointment... so STAY CALM!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU! LALALALALALALALALALAALA

Up until now, BTS has been showing us old shots. Notice how most of the terrain is recycled CMBO stuff? Well, I hope they'll show us some nice new terrain.

If it's a movie (which is very unlikely IMO), my one wish is to see a city fight! That, or a Sturmtiger leveling something. Or an IS-2 brewing up Tigers. Or-or-or...

*goes stark raving mad and runs up and down the street screaming something about the new AT Gun ambush techniques*

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU! LALALALALALALALALALAALA<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, you keep thinking that!

Seriously though, I bet new screenshots are comming. I want to see all the new buildings, I wanna see the trenches and I wanna see.......

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Umm, all I said was that we *should* have some new stuff for you soon. I don't recall giving a date and due to some recent events there will be nothing special coming in Mid-October....

Sorry to bust bubbles...

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Im sort of relieved. At least now I won't have to sit up 24-7 on a cafeene high, refreshing CMHQ every 15 seconds until mid October.