This Peng's not Challenged, He's Bleeding Demised!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Er... what's your point Joe? The Tyranny of the Olde Ones is one of our oldest traditions. I mean, what's the point of being a Tyrant if we don't have Tyranny? Jes... you make it sound like a bad thing<hr></blockquote>

wretched.jpg

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

oh, byte my UBB...

http://www.panzertruppen.org

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]</p>

Kinda like this one Joe. Mind if i use it in future conversations with you?<hr></blockquote> I should have guessed Berli and by all means, anything that will prevent future discussions with you is a GOOD thing.

It's all falling into place isn't it lads, all the BIG SHOTS with their NDAs and their "attitude". Makes you sick don't it?

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hmmmm? What's that? ANOTHER request for MORMON WIVES? My, my, my the lads just CAN'T get enough can they? So, to my friends in the CessPool and at the specific request of FlossieJeff:<hr></blockquote>

shawoman.jpg

This one tops them all.

Persephone

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Patch ]</p>

Patchy ... you will burn in hell for that ... NO TURN FOR YOU!

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Your threat doesn't scare me because first of all, I am married to Berli, so that means I already live in hell and secondly, I don't care if I ever get a turn from you since I really don't know how to play CM.

Persephone

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patch:

Your threat doesn't scare me because first of all, I am married to Berli, so that means I already live in hell and secondly, I don't care if I ever get a turn from you since I really don't know how to play CM.

Persephone<hr></blockquote>First, please allow me to offer my sympathy for your plight ... and they say the women under the Taliban had it rough.

Second, from what I've seen of Berli and HIS games of CM there's significant doubt as to HIS ability to play CM ... please note that MY comparison of relative ability to play CM was FAR better than his.

Last I know that he put you up to it, no shame falls on you ... always excepting, of course, your apparent ability to quickly FIND the photos that will work best ... but no doubt you're using Berli's bookmarks.

Joe

Last I know that he put you up to it, no shame falls on you ... always excepting, of course, your apparent ability to quickly FIND the photos that will work best ... but no doubt you're using Berli's bookmarks.<hr></blockquote>

Oh no you don't. You ain't layin' this at my doorstep. All I did was go outta town and not call her. She had to read the board to find out what I was up to... and became addicted

Oh no you don't. You ain't layin' this at my doorstep. All I did was go outta town and not call her. She had to read the board to find out what I was up to... and became addicted<hr></blockquote>

I told you to call her, you lazy bastard but you had to go and not listen to me. I may not be married but I do know women... Hmm... maybe that's why I am not married.

Jeff

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patch:

Persephone<hr></blockquote>

Sucks to be you!

I like the Joe version much better. Be nice....I have photos of you Patch and I know how to use them.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Stuka:

What say ye to Joe Shaw loosing the Justicarat title on condition of Berli renouncing evil and retiring to a quiet life of monastic piety. Perhaps undertaking a vow of silence also?<hr></blockquote>

Pound sand, [sneer]mate[/sneer]

Right. Given that proper etiquette has been followed and I have gobbed on Stukeys clean white Sunday-go-to-meetings shirt, and he has responded directly by kicking dust into the intakes of my fine Italian motorcycle, I do believe the contest is on. Now then, just any old random setup won’t do for two combatants as old and revered as us. So, we will be needing the aid of a bent and twisted creator who has some fitting product sitting around.

Where’s menschy these days? He did quite a nice piece of work for the last Elvis duel. Or perhapsBerli has been doing something other than sitting around fingering his NDA and has a suitable map with a few buildings that need levelling?

In any case, here’s my preferences that Stuka can either provide silent agrrement to, or comment on so that he can be told to get stuffed, you’ll play with that and like it, mister.

o 2500 pt attack/defend

o Do be inventive with the setups and reinforcements

o No snow since Stuka is a queen (slander) and it would just plain freak him out

o No dark since he is also reputedly afraid of that.

Anyone care to help out so I can begin beating him like a cane toad with a nine iron sooner rather than later?

The ÃœberLizard

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Goanna ]</p>

'Pound sand'<hr></blockquote>

'Pound sand', 'Pound sand' eh?

Now that was a saying made common by the tough-guy in the Charles Atlas body building ads on the back of comics back in the '70s.

Does that mean that you are a tough guy?

Or do you still read comics?

[withering stare] [/withering stare]

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

Or perhapsBerli has been doing something other than sitting around fingering his NDA and has a suitable map with a few buildings that need levelling?<hr></blockquote>

I'm feeling lazy, so go to Der Kessel (Map section) and download Klein Maastricht. I suggest you crop it down to a more manageable size (if you hold down the shift key whill shrinking the height or width, it will take from the opposite side)

Will do, oh lord of dark laziness.

Since we have this opportunity, Stukes, would you care me to crop the map then send to you for a purchase, or straight back to Berli for whatever he chooses to purchase and place for you? Since you have just entered into a pissing contest with the retched sod, I like my chances.

It's all falling into place isn't it lads, all the BIG SHOTS with their NDAs and their "attitude". Makes you sick don't it?<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, bloody disgusting!

One thing that should be avoided is a class-based system in the MBT!!!!

I can't tell you how much I hate people who act all hoity-toity just because of some special

bits of paper they've received!!!!

Oh btw, my fellow air traveller Stuka, please be a good fellow and confirm if you got my proposed scenario in the mail?

If not, please email me so I can get the correct email addy!

Mace B.Sc.(Hons) Grad.Dip(Bus. Sc.) ===> BTS NDA <===

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

Yeah, bloody disgusting!

One thing that should be avoided is a class-based system in the MBT!!!!

I can't tell you how much I hate people who act all hoity-toity just because of some special

bits of paper they've received!!!!

Oh btw, my fellow air traveller Stuka, please be a good fellow and confirm if you got my proposed scenario in the mail?

If not, please email me so I can get the correct email addy!

Mace B.Sc.(Hons) Grad.Dip(Bus. Sc.) ===> BTS NDA <===<hr></blockquote> Listen Mace. Strange bald men lying in a pool of beer distributing NDAs is no basis for a system of heirarchy. Supreme heirarchial power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical software ceremony.

I'm not impressed, I won't be all burned out on CMBB the DAY AFTER IT HITS THE STREETS! And you can't even say "I told you so" ... what's the use of being special if you can't tell someone ... of course in the case of some people {couFlossieJeffgh} it's pretty easy to see that they're "special" right off the bat.

Joe