2 Huge planes just wrecked into World Trade Center

Echo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

More reports of gunmen firng into the air in Lebanon and palestinians celebrating the video of the attacks.

It also seems that there is still one perhaps two planes not accounted for a the moment.

I have the radio, television and the internet on to gather information. Quite simply the most amazing day in my life.

Here in Raleigh/Durham, NC, the main industrial area, which contains lots of bio-tech and government buildings has been evacuated.

The local Jewish school has closed for the day. I imagine this is happening across the country.

Now is the time for prayers for the dead, comfort for the wounded, and the planning of massive and swift retaliation.

Look, those are sick reactions, but it happens. The Palestinians have been on the receiving end of a fair number of American munitions lately. Lebanon has been hit by US-made munitions for well on three decades, including white phosphorous and cluster bombs, yet folks are still friendly to Americans. Don't let a few creeps on the TV make you want to wipe out a country. I can tell you that nobody seems to be dancing or shooting off firearms in the streets of Cairo. And there's a lot of Afghans that don't care for OBL and his Taliban hosts, too.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lars:

We are only at the 180 mark. Lets move at around 290 then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The problem is if we wait till to late to move, people might still post, we go past the limit, and the board crashes. Madmatt may not be around quick enough to lock it up to keep things from crashing. Better to move early soe we have plenty of room for overflow.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nijis:

Look, those are sick reactions, but it happens. The Palestinians have been on the receiving end of a fair number of American munitions lately. Lebanon has been hit by US-made munitions for well on three decades, including white phosphorous and cluster bombs, yet folks are still friendly to Americans. Don't let a few creeps on the TV make you want to wipe out a country. I can tell you that nobody seems to be dancing or shooting off firearms in the streets of Cairo. And there's a lot of Afghans that don't care for OBL and his Taliban hosts, too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah. This isnt going to happen ever again. I am sick of the peace process. The world is going to seperate all these clowns from each other. Bunch of ****ing babies.

I am sick of the mid east, terrorism, israel, arabs, persians, bloodshed and bull****.

Lewis

Aww ****.

They are airing insane footage and close ups of people waving with clothes through windows to get spotted then jumping from the top of the Towers to avoid being burned alive.

The FAA is rumored to be saying that not all planes are accounted for.

Flying CAPs should be for those still to be heard of planes.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nijis:

Look, those are sick reactions, but it happens. The Palestinians have been on the receiving end of a fair number of American munitions lately. Lebanon has been hit by US-made munitions for well on three decades, including white phosphorous and cluster bombs, yet folks are still friendly to Americans. Don't let a few creeps on the TV make you want to wipe out a country. I can tell you that nobody seems to be dancing or shooting off firearms in the streets of Cairo. And there's a lot of Afghans that don't care for OBL and his Taliban hosts, too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nijis, with all due respect. SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Frontiers closed with both Canada and Mexico.

USA sealed off.

If they are after symbols in NY, they might as well crash on the Statue of Liberty.

Hope you get enough planes to fly CAPs all over the place.

Security has been increased in most European capitals and I'm quite certain that world wide cooperation and unprecedented manhunting will take place when time is due.

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: PawBroon ]