Mod Requests

We had a beautiful thread going a while back that I am assuming was lost in the big crash the other day. So how about we restart it? Mod Requests: A Thread about Mods, Modders and the Sluts That Loves Them So.

So place all requests here and lets get this bad boy goin' again!

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

Which one do you have Colonel Deadmarsh? I have four different kinds. all are nice, but I personally like Kwazy Dogs Hires version the most.

Mord.

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

Guest Babra

Mods? Mods? Mods smell. Rockers, baby, rockers! Who wants a Vespa when there's a 650 Domi to be had, eh? Sod the mods.

Oh, and more stuff with foliage. Is there a leafy halftrack out there?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

I'd like to see a JagdPanther mod. I've only found one so far and althought it's okay, I'd be happier with something else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm trying out my modding skills for the first time with the Jagdpanther. It's only in the early coloring stages at the moment, but I have Photoshop 6 to play with it. I'm trying to base it off the 1/25th scale model I have on my desk. I find many of the mods out there to be rather bright for my tastes, so I'm trying to make one with a DY base and thick green break-up webbing/patches on it. Anybody out there know how to do shadows well, because I'm having some problems with the hull fixtures.

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: panzerwerfer42 ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mord:

Which one do you have Colonel Deadmarsh? I have four different kinds. all are nice, but I personally like Kwazy Dogs Hires version the most.

Mord.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know I thought that too, but the more I looked at Marco's ambush version, it actually has better detail.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Is there a hi-res Daimler AC? I have Gordon's mod, but it doesn't look hi-res, especially the wheels.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PawBroon is going to work on one now that he's got the UC finished.

The work on that HiRes Daimler AC starts again this very week end.

Been stoped by 3 little thingies:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> The Crying to Heaven for a Wasp/UC

<LI> The writing of an How to MOD from that Wasp

<LI> Real Life

After that and eventhough I am not a huge fan of those, I'll do the poor Archer...

Shatter here

I would like to see the MarderII,Nashorn,Hummel,Sd Kfz 7 gun tractor, Sd Kfz 7/1 Flak,Sd Kfz 7/2, and German Trucks, all redone. Perferably like Tigers latest Halftracks, and

Wesp/MarderIII mods.

I really like his brownish camo coloring of the German Halftracks and Wesp and MarderIII.

I heard Tiger retired from the mod business, I sure hope not, but maybe somebody can add to his work.

Also I would like to see a new Jagdpanzer, summer & winter mod.

Lastly a new Jagdtiger summer mod.

I also agree, a new Jagdpanther would be nice to see as well.

Everything else, I am totally happy with.

Thanks to all the mod guys out there for all the hard work and great mods.

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mord:

Mord.

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I have Kwazydog's too. It's that orangish one. I was hoping for something darker, greener maybe. Something like that black and green KT mod on HQ site or something in brown. Do you carry that in brown? ;)

Seriously though, where'd you get all these Jagdpanther mods so I can go take a looksie?

I'd also like to see a Jagpanzer mod if someone's up to do a new one of that.

Hi ,

I support the request for an ARCHER mod ( tried it by myself but sucked miserably .

More things on the wishliste:

1.) The German Flak vehicles and the Gun Tractor ( would love to see versions that fits with Tigers Flakmod ).

2.) A mod that makes the German truck looks more like the Opel Blitz ( most common truck version , but I am not sure if this can be done ).

3.) The Daimler for sure !

4.) More building variations ( not so urgent since Manguas & Panzertrupppen mods should fullfill most requests ). But a barn would be nice :)

Cheers

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I have mods for almost all the vehicles in the game. I'm still missing some though. Here are the mods I'm looking for:

1. German Sd Kfz 7 (3 types) - need summer

2. American Truck - need winter

3. M7 (and M7B1) Priest - need winter

4. Crocodile trailer - need winter

5. M24 Chaffee - need winter

6. Humber SC - need winter

7. Archer - need summer

8. Daimler AC - need winter

9. Brit Truck - need winter

10. Kangaroo - need winter

11. Centaur IV - need winter

12. Cromwell (all versions) - need winter

13. Churchill (all versions) - need winter

14. Sexton - need winter

If anyone knows where I can find the above mods let me know. Most of what I'm missing is the winter versions. I'm only missing two for the warmer months (the Archer and German Sd Kfz 7's).

Subvet,

on CMHQ can be found a good Priest mod, complete with winter version, by Gordon Molek.

That should help with Elsdorf! ;)

What's a Centaur IV?

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: Bog ]

ColCoolJ are those panthers in the Combat Mission Pics on your site yours? Very nice either way! You should definately be modding more the Lynx is a beaut!

Mord