Mod Requests

Thanks to Fernando for letting me mod his Panther....... smile.gif Still got work to do on it...when i get the un-blockage sorted ;)

And yes i agree it would be nice if the game came with "plain jane" paint schemes of high quality...but i dont think it will happen :( mainly from a possible marketing point.

It would speed up the process of making a mod as trying to get the detail in is a *^&%$£ .

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=49918231

I had fairly good quick result with this Panther because of the level of detail that Fernando was able to put in....the painting of cammo and such was very quick.in comparision to what he did smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: Måkjager ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bog:

Subvet,

on CMHQ can be found a good Priest mod, complete with winter version, by Gordon Molek.

That should help with Elsdorf! ;)

What's a Centaur IV?

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: Bog ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Bog, thanks alot for the tip on the winter Priests! Very nice!

The Centaur IV is a British tank. It is basically a Cromwell with a big gun and a crappy engine. It has a 95mm gun, and carries quite a bit of HE (51 rounds). It usually has a decent load of "C" rounds as well. It was used on D-day and for a few weeks following the landings.

Pawbroon - you star, I'm using those UC's and you did a great job, and now you're going to have a go at the cute little Daimler smile.gif

As you seem keen on modding Brit/Commonwealth units I appreciate your desire to have a go at the neglected Archer, but can I suggest that if commonality on the battlefield is a consideration then the halftracks really need doing.

There are no Brit/Commonwealth halftracks that I've been able to find, indeed only Maguas American M3 halftracks have ever been done according to my searches. They are good but look out of place amongst non-US forces. I don't think that the M5 halftrack variant has ever been modded at all.

Just a suggestion, I appreciate you only have so many CM hours to spare but IMHO thse could make a big difference to the look of all non-US forces.

Cheers!

Hey, Subvet you didn't mention the jeep or T8 recon vehicle do you have those in winter? If so can you let me know where I can get them? Would appreciate it. Has anyone else noticed that not all the crew's uniforms are white in regards to the German's? Actually I believe only 3 or 4 actually has white all the rest are black. Is this anther hard coded thing where they can't be changed? Anybody know? Also, what did ever happened to the insignia's for DD's uniform pack? Oh one more thing, why are almost all the American crew helmets not white like thier uniforms? Only a couple are actually white. Looks funny. Another hard coded thing????

Yeah Makjager the Panther looks good. I really like the color. Which Panther is it? I can't tell one from the other when looking at them but if you put an iron cross on yours and maybe, just maybe some unit insignia's that would really make it look neat. Just a suggestion from a emblem and decal fan. I like my German tanks to be pretty before killing them. :D

Icm1947 , canny not see the cross at the forward /sidebow laddy???

Its a Panther G based on Fernandos Monocolour Panther which he released a few weeks ago.

and dont worry...i love decals too smile.gif

Sorry about the clarity of the pix....it was taken off a new iBook with 8MB V RAM....from my testers new toy ;)

Thanks Subvet got the jeep and ran across the T8 in Winter while looking around. So that leaves us with only the Chaffee and the American truck which is coming soon I hear. Those modders are great aren't they?

Hey Makjager maybe you can answer my question on why some of the crews in various vehicles have winter uniforms and helmets and others don't. Is it just up to whoever did the mod or are some hard-coded so you can't make them white? :confused: