The Wargamer game of the year is....

Here, here, well deserved!!!!!!!!!! But the writer of the article or some one has labeled a Panther as a Tiger --oh well-- we won --also notice that they highly rated a another independent war game Steel Beasts -- so the little guys can and do win. thanks again BTS on to CM2!!!! and a another winner.

Congrats BTS. Does Wargamer have significant CM stuff (ie mods, scenarios, docs, etc)that are located somewhere else other than their Combat Mission section? I used to use Wargamer a lot for SP stuff, but their CM section seems a bit dated and small. Last updated Oct. 22 2000? I'm not trying to be critical here. I'm just curious if I've got the right links or what.

------------------

Later, Dave

Originally posted by Sgt Fred:

Congrats BTS. Does Wargamer have significant CM stuff (ie mods, scenarios, docs, etc)that are located somewhere else other than their Combat Mission section? I used to use Wargamer a lot for SP stuff, but their CM section seems a bit dated and small. Last updated Oct. 22 2000? I'm not trying to be critical here. I'm just curious if I've got the right links or what.

Their CM forum has been deserted for what looks like at least 30 days, and all these "buy it now" links make it look like a software store!

But they properly savaged Squad Leader - and told people they'd be better off with CM:BO!!!! heehee

Congratulations anyway; this is like watching Larry Sanders win an Emmy for Best Sitcom. The material is so fresh and real and groundbreaking you hate to see it squeezed into just one category.