Homeward bound, The Last Defense changes hands

Well, I'm done with college for the year, and going back home. I'm leaving my computer here and I'll be working most of the time until I get to go commercial fishing.

Therefore, I won't be able to update The Last Defense. Rather than let the site stagnate, Will Moran volunteered to be the webmaster. He'll be doing the updates, and will probably be making a few changes along the way. If you have anything to post on The Last Defense, don't send it to me, send it to Will at plankwithanailin@yahoo.co.uk Don't think that just because I'm leaving your mods won't be posted, so keep sending 'em!

The worst thing is, I won't be able to play CM until next September. Any bets on how long I'll last before I go insane? It'll be like a time warp, coming back and everything will (hopefully) be about CM2.

Hey Gustav

(ya stinkin Mac user)

tell ya what

I am having a will made out pretty soon

I'll leave my iBook to ya if I croak

No-one should have to go a whole summer without CMBO

[ 04-24-2001: Message edited by: jeffsmith ]

Have a good time this summer, Gustav.

By the way, this year you should use the nets and other materials rather than plunging your face in the water and catching the fish in your teeth. Just a helpful hint! tongue.gif

See you this fall - I'll be ready to beat on you in PBEM then.

MrSpkr ;)

Oh man, I miss that Copper-River Sockeye! As sad as you are about leaving the game we love, I'm sure you are a happy camper. Make lots of money my friend, have a good season, and don't die!

By the way, I used to fish the Norton Sound until I got too old for it. Well, to me, 25 seemed too old, but we also did Cod during the Winter in the Bering, so I think I aged prematurely.

Anyhow.... have fun.

((Ahhhh, Alaska. I'll always love you...))

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Any bets on how long I'll last before I go insane? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you already were.

Go home and eat some fish for a while, and maybe send some applications to colleges with better cafeterias if you get some free time.