If I Said You Had a Beautiful Peng Challenge Would You Hold It Against Me?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

He's not Australian so I fail to see how that would help ... now if it was Stuka ...

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Roight, now see here Joe Shaw, don't you a-go rippin' up on my former vassal like that. He fulfilled all his obligations as Squire right fine, he did. An' now look at him (getting all sentimental), in his shiny Kaniggety armor and clanky thingies ... You got a problem with Stuka, you settles it on the battlefield all gameylike.

An' don't even think aboot givin' him a *kick* as he's a full-fledged Senior Kanigget.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moriarty:

Roight, now see here Joe Shaw, don't you a-go rippin' up on my former vassal like that. He fulfilled all his obligations as Squire right fine, he did. An' now look at him (getting all sentimental), in his shiny Kaniggety armor and clanky thingies ... You got a problem with Stuka, you settles it on the battlefield all gameylike.

An' don't even think aboot givin' him a *kick* as he's a full-fledged Senior Kanigget.<hr></blockquote>It's a damn good thing that I'm beating you like a throw rug tossed over the washline in our game there Moriarty or I'd be forced to challenge you for that affront, why I was taken quite aback ... hmmmmm, affront ... aback ... hmmmmm.

I was MERELY making a point that if anyone was to be shot it shouldn't be you, not that you shouldn't mind, it's just that if any shooting IS to be done best it be an Australian as I'm sure you'll agree. Stuka ... was just convenient, it could as easily have been Goanna ... of course a Stuka is a hell of lot better target than a lizard ... of course that's if the Stuka isn't flying at the time. In other words ... chill out Dude.

Finally I'm already playing Stuka and it's tough staying awake long enough to kill his Tigers with the monotony of his defense.

And last (I know I said Finally already but this is REALLY last), I've NEVER, repeat NEVER put the boot to any but my own squires.

In conclusion, I'd like a firm (sit DOWN Bauhaus) ruling from the Olde Ones as to the Seniour Knight status of Stuka which I don't think exists 'cause he was a squire and I don't think any squire ever became a Seniour Knight ... but I could be wrong.

Joe

clanky thingie

<hr></blockquote>

Well, I wouldn't have called it that, Moriarty, but thanks for noticing anyway.

Now as to my status (Yes I know, Bauhaus, I'll always be the 'pool pin-up boy to you), as a Seniour Kniggett, I was around these here parts before the CMBO CD was released. I pre-ordered the CD nearly 2 years ago now and received my first penging shortly after by innocently asking, "How do you do the smilie thing?" Oh yes, those were the days.

I remember the tension building as the magic '30' post point weas reached and membership attained. Then the '100' mark, then '500', then '1000', then....I sorta lost interest.

Joe, I hope you burn your fingertips poking around the burning hulks of those overpriced hamster-Tigers, oh, and the MKIV (check your e-mail)

You'll always be a hanger-on in my book, Mace old chap.<hr></blockquote>

I suppose it depends on what book!

If it's 'the Penthouse top(less) 100', I'll be quite happy to be a hanger-on.

btw, have I ever told you of my undying love for you?

Mace

{edited because I really do care}

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

And, Geier, what of the 'Old Firm'?<hr></blockquote>

We say as we are wont of saying.

We expect to be paid the usual sum and we also have a special offer for the festive season:

You can choose between having the objects head (or other easily separated body part) on a plate OR onna stick!

(Limited time offer, free of charge, no strings (or anything too sticky) attached. Cauterization is extra.)

Happy crucificial holidays

and

Best regards,

Johan, The Old firm

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

[grumble]Yes dear[/grumble]

I still say NAY to him becoming a serf!<hr></blockquote>

SO! There is a greater power than the Evil One...

Swept off your throne of bones you are, and replaced by Patch. Quite an improvement, I'd say.

But what should we have expected from a second rate power? After all, he ended up ruling in Hell because he didn't have the cojones take over heaven. What is the Cesspool coming to? This all feels rather Tolkien-esque, like the ending of the First Age. What other signs are needed?

We are overrun with shameless, senseless Aussies too numerous to list (not really, but I am too lazy and disinclined to spent the time on their names)...

Bastables returns, and is... well... oh, never mind...

Bauhaus, whilst preoccupied with his thingy, triple posts (he should have just stayed seated).

Berli spews forth Haggis verse, and Mr Ruler of Hell turns out not to be...

Crawdad makes an appearance, and horror of horrors, informs us that there will be two more Crawdadlings entering the world sometime soon. We can only hope that he lives near a river with some really big, really hungry bass..

Meeks could have come back for one reason and one reason only... to inherit the earth.

Well, you guys didn't do a very good job policing the morons on the boards whilst I was away. Just check out this beauty named Amidst Void:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Topic: Has the CMBO Win XP text bug been fixed?

What's the word on this? I've just gotten XP on another partition. Have the new 23.11's fixed this MAJOR issue. I bet all Microsoft games work fine and dandy.

I'm so glad I pirate Microsoft products instead of buying them, not true for CMBO however. This is one of the few games I bought.

BTS officially said that they are "working with Nvidia to fix this issue". What that means, I don't know. Could they mean, perhaps... working out at the gym with the Nvidia employees to fix the issue of flab? If that is the case, I don't see how the elimination of flab, and the gain of muscle, will resolve the issue. This must be brought to BTS's attention at once!

<hr></blockquote>

Yup.

Future governor of California.

An AAR of a different kind today,

As part of the duties of a Knigget is to be sure his Squire is on the right path to true Cessdom and Ubergaminess, and not to fall into the abyss that is CombatGeneral, funnyman, and the Iron Chef, I took it upon myself to visit Hanns (and the lovely Sasha) at his place of gainful employment.

This is not your local VFW.

This place had more leather than most biker bars that I’ve been in. And these people weren’t afraid to use it, either. Nice warehouse ambiance, large dance floor, gyrating scantily clad women in cages and some rather peculiar activities going on upstairs. The people watching was truly educational.

In fact, I believe I saw Seanachai out on the dance floor. And the guy wearing nothing but a shirt and white underwear could only have been Peng. I didn’t spot Berli, though he might have been upstairs supervising the dripping of hot candle wax onto some poor lass tied to a bench.

Hanns graciously offered to fix me up with a rather nice looking woman. This should have set off all alarm bells, but it didn’t. Fortunately, Hanns informed me that it was, in fact, a man (Nice ass, he must work out).

Oh yes, Hanns is gamey alright.

{edited cuz it's early and I was out late)

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Lars ]</p>

Stuka you should WELL know that time invovled with the GAME is meaningless when it comes to ones standing (uh ... hang on Bauhaus ... yes, I suppose it would be fine if you stood up now but that wasn't what I meant) in the CessPool. You either ARE or ARE NOT a Seniour Knight and the last time I checked you were in the AIN'T category. I stand ready to be corrected by the powers that be (i.e. and i.m.h.o. the Olde Ones).

Mace, if you're going to respond to my issues be so kind as to pay attention: <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Help? It's not supposed to HELP! I just said we should shoot him.<hr></blockquote> We were referring, if your simple mind can wrap itself around this concept, to a proposed procedure for dealing with SSNs who clearly weren't making the grade. Moriarty made a confused and unworkable suggestion (of course we've come to expect that of him) to which YOU responded with something along the lines of "Too complicated, let's just shoot Moriarty".

MY issue with that was that it wouldn't solve the problem being addressed. You, with your long term memory capability limited to NOW and THEN, obviously forgot what the point was WHILE you were in the process of typing your reply.

YOU are about as useful as a guide dog for the blind with an unbreakable penchant for chasing cats. If you can't follow the conversation go back to inventoring tai-pans* in the dark or something.

Joe

*added reference to extremely deadly Australian and South Pacific snake to show that I've an eclectic group of interests.

How long one has had the game, heard of the game, etc., has no bearing on one's senior kaniggetness. Nay, the standard is much lower than that.

The arbitrary and capricious standard—as if could there be any other—that was used to determine senior kanigget status was decided upon aeons ago. It was who posted in the first 10 pages of the precedent-setting, original thread that started it all.

Stuka's name is there.

To wit:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

Berlichtingen

Member # 40

posted 09-08-2001 03:06 AM                

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Knights, in the order of their joining:

Seanachai

jdmorse

Moriarty

Berlichtingen

Speedy

MrPeng

Bauhaus

Lorak

Mark IV

Stuka

Germanboy

Geier

Aitken

Joe Shaw

Goanna

GI Tom

Taken from the first 10 pages of the Mutha Beautiful Thread, and it will always be there

<hr></blockquote>

Edited because I almost forgot to cite my references:

The Master, Margarita and the Peng Challenge thread (Page 4)

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Moriarty ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Croda:

A nog AND a wanker? I had thought that they were mutually exclusive.<hr></blockquote>

Normally that might be correct but it's much like the old saying that ALSO applies in both of their cases: "It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."

The logical comparison is inescapable.

Joe

Ahh, found it.

On page 53 of the MBT, we were graced with this from Elvis:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>OK ... time for me to chime in here. I've been lurking for too long now (Really, I only check it every 200 or 300 posts) ... But it is time my voice is heard ... aaahhh DAMN I forgot what I was going to say.<hr></blockquote>

From page 33 was Mace's inaugural post:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Can anyone tell me if there is a prize for the 1,000th post? btw this threads has as many legs as Days of Our Lives, which is kind of sad really.<hr></blockquote>

Oooh! Oooh! Wha' page were Ah on? Ah think mah firrst excellent post tae that MBT were under tha excellent pseudonym o' OberGruppenStompinFeuhrer, which made Joe Ah cannae play ye jus noo cos Ah'm a bleedin' pillock Shaw cry cos at were sae long.

Ainly pillocks wi' short wun's say size didnae matter.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Oooh! Oooh! Wha' page were Ah on? Ah think mah firrst excellent post tae that MBT were under tha excellent pseudonym o' OberGruppenStompinFeuhrer, which made Joe Ah cannae play ye jus noo cos Ah'm a bleedin' pillock Shaw cry cos at were sae long.

Ainly pillocks wi' short wun's say size didnae matter.<hr></blockquote> Now, now OGSF, CM and BTS are renowned for accurate modelling and I just didn't see any reason why the CessPool shouldn't be equally concerned and insist that names used in the CessPool more accurately reflect reality ... could be worse ... you could be jd.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OGSF:

Oooh! Oooh! Wha' page were Ah on?

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy<hr></blockquote>

quote:

Originally posted by chrisl:

There has however been no effort to tie GR and QM together in such a way that a moron such as yourself could understand it.

Well, duhhh! Moron's listen up - this includes anyone who's moniker begins with an "M" (or an "m"), which of course includes "P"s due to an unspoken but lewd association. Superstring? Superstring? Helloooo! No effort my eye! What the bloated bladder of a barfing bandicoots pet hamster do you think the Superstring is for? Watch my lips - "to tie together General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics". What else would you tie them together with, piddle soaked lederhosen?

Sometimes I looks and wonders, and sometimes I just looks.

OGSF