A Thousand Points of Peng, A Kindler, More Gentler Cess

krewe1.jpg

Website to be active this weekend.

I, as Krewe Chief would like to announce my appointment of Elijah Meeks Master at Arms, Warden of the Cinque Ports, Keeper of the Funny Hats, Left Arm of God's Left Coast Children, Helmsman for the Kreweship Norwalk , and Senior Chief Posseman of Ye Old Krewe of the Cannon and Garter. I hereby authorize Kreweman Meeks to appoint two Captains of Ye Old Krewe of his choosing, one holding the title of Navigator and one Helmsman for the Krewe.

Any who wish to join now will be given the rank of Lieutenant in Ye Old Krewe and will skip all apprentice ranks. Any ranj may nominate for the next lowest rank, and a vote of the next highest rank by simple majority signals acceptance.

Other honors and duties will be defined in the weeks ahead.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Roborat:

[bI, a proud Northern Albertan (the ultimate degree of Canadian-ness

Hey rat boy where you originaly from? I am an Edmonton boy! born and lived there 14 fecking years! thank god my family moved to toronto cuz well.. nice place to visit but I would not want to live there again! what I miss is ..*sigh* bush parties wow.. those were fun!

heres a tip boy GET OUT OF THERE! RUN ITS AS DULL AS THE WIT OF SEANACHOO THERE!!! RUN!!

--------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

hehe.. I like that I drew a grog in the pool.. now we can put him in a glass case on top of the fireplace mantel, then off and on open it to ask him questions, like if my electric can opener can open one can of soup in 3 seconds at 50W, what happens when I use 69.5W with a doubled size soup can? AAANNND is it possible to open up those pesky Jagdpanzers at 200m with a 30º angle with my Black'N'Decker can opener at 55W energy?

wow that would be great, or maybe asking him on friction rate tables for condoms while hanging off the ceiling lamp holding on to the lovely feet of the lady..oops uh... I mean... well are Billy Boy condoms better then Wet'N'willy Wanker Condoms.. these are the questions I would ask..

-------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by mensch:

wow that would be great, or maybe asking him on friction rate tables for condoms while hanging off the ceiling lamp holding on to the lovely feet of the lady..oops uh... I mean...

Yeh! Hummmph! Well!

There goes my other Kidney now! frown.gif

Mace

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

I, as Krewe Chief would like to announce my appointment of Elijah Meeks Master at Arms

excuse me???? Master of Arms??? no no no... you fecking newbie Meeks is our village IDIOT.. now don't forget that!!!

---------

I am annoyed.

1) because I don't have time to read all the spam you lot vomit forth from your chortling minds and mouths

2) because I do'nt have the time to tear you all appart as you so deserve.

to be brief:

-Glad to be a fully Kinigit. I can play with the squires now can't i?

-Glad to be tearing my dalem appart like a happy plush doll under the tracks of a Panther. Which, conincidently, are tearing him appart right now.

-Enjoying Croda's dying gasps

-Loving Mark IVs very good performance as Custer at the Alamo

-Annoyed the Nijis beat me. I think it was just a period of my brain purging itself of incompetence, and glad it was on such an unimportant whelp.

In other news.. Lawyer, you're damn scary looking, go away. And is it my imagination, or is mace Starsky.. or is it Hutch? I forget.

Die a lot now.

PeterNZ

Knigit looking for lov.. Squire.

------------------

"Patriotism is the virtue of the viscious" - Oscar Wilde

"Don't F*CK with Johnny Cash!" - Chupacabra

excuse me???? Master of Arms??? no no no... you fecking newbie Meeks is our village IDIOT.. now don't forget that!!!

---------

Play your cards right and you may be offered the position of obergruppenfligerdersmellen secretary and second assistant to Meeks. Means you have to grovel to him from time to time, but not bad really.

Slappbladder: A Krew of Wawwiors. How cute. And utterly and mindnumbingly boring too. Now go play in traffic.

The Meek: You are so predictable it's not even remotely funny.

- I wanna wule! I wanna wule!

- OK, bugger off to the Arctic for a while. Then you can rule.

(passage of time)

- I wanna change everyfink! I wanna change everyfink and make everyone play by the scwipt I have!

- Here's the keys, run along and "rule" for a bit.

- Hahaaa. I wule! Hmmm. This sucks. I wanna change everyfink and not use the pool anymowe!

- Fine. You sucked as proprietor and host anyway. We're giving it back to the Delusional Bard. He's still not Irish, you know. Heh.

- I wanna wule! I wanna wule! And I only wanna pway with people I think are cool.

And so on, and so forth.

yawn

I abhor each and every one of you. That's not the reason why I'm posting. That was just the greeting.

My PC is dead dead dead. Lets all gather round my motherboard now to cry. I won't bore you with the details because none of you are worthy to peer into the case. Just know that your awfully slow turns will become even slower as I fix my damn computer. Knowing that I hold this hatred in my heart for each and every one of you should suffice for now. That includes cowardly lurkers too. You need not post for me to dislike you. I am most certainly "off my meds" today.

I spent Superbowl Sunday being beat like an ugly stepchild with a lisp by Elvis and his bastard friend, Peng. The both of them are malevolent and should be put down. The only cause for concern was around 2:00 AM when Peng mistook me for a 14 year old boy and wanted to mount me. Thats when we knew we should stop drinking for the night. I grabbed either Beavis or Mojo as a pillow and slept it off. They are just so fluffy.

seh fricken lah

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

well Hirom, I guess now that you know pcs SUCK ROCK LIKE SCUM.. you will now come to your wits.. first, remove Peng from your hind quarters and buy a mac.. not in the history of my life or in the history of technology has a macs "motherboard" burn out .. unless you actually set it on fire (those heathens). But if you want to play crapy games and type word documents.. I guess you should stay with a PC.. btw the only good game on a pc is CM first then FALLOUT.. thats it.

-------

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-30-2001).]

btw the only good game on a pc is CM first then FALLOUT

Woopee! Another mac jesuit. You're so cute and adorable. And you come in different colors too.

Btw, the Only Really Good Games ever just might be CM and Fallout. On any platform.

Time for a sing-song:

Maybe, you'll think of me...

(I fully expect FrenchPersoon to search, copy and paste the full lyrics somewhere below. Search for "Ink Spots", "lyrics" and "Maybe", ya french... individual.)

Off to rip out the innards of my evil and corrupted pc.

Johan

Originally posted by Kitty:

Sorry, mouse. Your "original" idea has already been done. See Warphead's "Chicks With Tanks" and my Female 3D CM Face Replacement mod. Screenshots available elsewhere on this board. =P

Kitty

With all due respect, your ladyship, you ain't seen MY chicks!

stevetherat

Drapslaggin raved:

...perhaps it is time for the church to leave Rome and be off to a new Chateau in Avignon.

I knew it- a closet Albigensian. Schisms worked out well for those wankers, eh? Think of me as your personal Simon de Toulouse...

I visited the Palais du Papes and found a large empty building. There was a little spotted dog there with a mottled tongue, too mean to beg, starving out of spite... your Master at Arms, I presume. Otherwise everyone was French, peeing in the street and throwing shrimp heads on the floor. There is also a bridge that doesn't go anywhere, but simply ends in the middle of the river.

It is for these and other reasons that thinking people sought to see Avignon administered as a Gau.

Has no one else noticed that your picture of the Flak has an incorrectly camouflaged breechblock?

Oh, and...

mensch, you're an idiot.

mensch, you're an idiot.

Oops! Sorry for the double post. Tee hee.

Originally posted by Mark IV:

Drapslaggin raved:

...perhaps it is time for the church to leave Rome and be off to a new Chateau in Avignon.

I knew it- a closet Albigensian. Schisms worked out well for those wankers, eh? Think of me as your personal Simon de Toulouse...

I visited the Palais du Papes and found a large empty building. There was a little spotted dog there with a mottled tongue, too mean to beg, starving out of spite... your Master at Arms, I presume. Otherwise everyone was French, peeing in the street and throwing shrimp heads on the floor. There is also a bridge that doesn't go anywhere, but simply ends in the middle of the river.

It is for these and other reasons that thinking people sought to see Avignon administered as a Gau.

Has no one else noticed that your picture of the Flak has an incorrectly camouflaged breechblock?

Oh, and...

mensch, you're an idiot.

mensch, you're an idiot.

Oops! Sorry for the double post. Tee hee.

Ahh, but you misread your history. After the Romans dried up and moved to Spain to live in a clunkyold monastary even Francisco Franco's grandaughter would not inhabit today, the schismatics moved to Rome and ruled the world!

So begone Benedict XXI or whatever his number was.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

As far as I'm concerned, the following sonsofbitches should ditch the old system immediately, based on necessary bile, evil and disregard for humanity:

Pawbroon (What the hell does that name mean anyway, you stupid Frog?! You'll have to leave YK2 with the sissies but maybe we can get a good Montague and Capulet suicide murder thing going on)

Berli...

I support all forms of heresy as well as the establishment. I care not from wence the souls are reaped

I prefer to work within the system for change. But then I'm conservative, and not prone to wild-eyed heresies.

Benedict XIII was the last schismatic un-pope at Avignon. Another Benedict, X, was also an anti-pope, much earlier on.

From the Roman point of view, Christians were heretics, not schismatics (and who cares about the Byzantine point of view?). So unless you're some kind of stinking Arrianist Manichean, I wouldn't pursue this, if I were you.

Originally posted by nijis:

In other news, after spending nearly half the game contemplating what fine victory flags we'd managed to procur without so much as fraying an earlobe, we have at last caught sight of the elusive dalem, and have begun conducting field observations. We are now testing its reaction to mortar fire, and we'll hopefully be able to submit a report to the Cesspuddlian Geographical Society on its capacity to charge uphill through a crossfire.

I hope your boys dug in extra deep. It'll save the Graves Registration teams the effort.

I saw you grab all the little flaggie things and it was so cute!

And did you know your mailer dumps the text files directly IN the body of the email as well as attaching them? Very annoying. I hate that. And so by association, I must hate you. But I already hated you, so.... I think I REALLY hate you.

All this talk of schism and revolution is so much chin exercise. We who have been here since the beginning know that there is but One True 'Pool. Those who pretend to petty titles of Knighthood, Lordship or CaptainPugwashdom are merely fleas dancing on the back of the Giant Turtle that Supports the Universe. The Five Elements are immutable and the Master knows that by understanding the Way he is superior to Ten Thousand things. All that was, is now and will be.

So who's for a bit of a sing-song, then? Here are the words of the Prophet.

We'll be fighting in the streets

With our children at our feet

And the morals that they worship will be gone

And the men who spurred us on

Sit in judgement of all wrong

They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution

Take a bow for the new revolution

Smile and grin at the change all around

Pick up my guitar and play

Just like yesterday

Then I'll get on my knees and pray

We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come

We knew it all along

We were liberated from the fold, that's all

And the world looks just the same

And history ain't changed

'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Just like yesterday

No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside

If we happen to be left half alive

I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky

Though I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets

Looks any different to me

And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye

And the parting on the left

Are now parting on the right

And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday

Don't get fooled again

No, no!

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss

Hey rat boy where you originaly from? I am an Edmonton boy! born and lived there 14 fecking years! thank god my family moved to toronto cuz well.. nice place to visit but I would not want to live there again! what I miss is ..*sigh* bush parties wow.. those were fun!

This boy from Calgary says nice to meet another Albertan...even if you ARE from Edmonchuck!

Of course, living in Edmonchuck is preferable to the Centre of the Universe (Lastman's Paradise?)

Did you hear Ralph Klein telling the world Alberta would be debt free in four years?

We still don't pay PST either.

What were the advantages to living in Hogtown again????

Hakko Ichiu must be related to that french person or what ever, all I know is he smells and looks greesy. btw Tank guy or Mark II or was that I.Ib... lick my confusing Mac mouse you pinko commie, come into the century of the Fruitbat will you!!

jeez and I thought that monkey at the University was wierd.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

What were the advantages to living in Hogtown again????

well my west buddy o chum.. no fecking cowboy hats are in fashion thank god, Rodeo is for hicks... uh... we got the LEAFS... er wait.. you want them? We have Zebra Muscles, More people.. and what ever..

but me boy I live now in Hannover and there are a plenty o things I miss from canada... heres a list no particular order

1. Donuts

2. A&W fast food joints

3. BSE free Beef

4. Donuts

5. Brick Brock Beer

6. History Channel

7. Discovery Channel

8. Cartoon Channel

9. Up to date seasons on shows that dont show up two years later here.

10. Duckman

11. Donuts

12. Drinking buddies

13. Big shopping malls build way to expensive just so I can buy something .50¢ cheeper, then from a local store that will eventually go out of business cuz of MR. MONOPOLY

14. Bad weather

15. Mr. Pongs (not peng.. pongs its a chinese fast food chain, which make real yummy food that you eat and eat and get sick the next day)

16. War Gaming Clubs that aren't afraid to say they like war gamming and go to without local people thinking your some sicko right wing guy who supports all those nasty guys who wear swastikas and stuff.

17. Donuts

18. Timbits (dont ask they are much like donuts just the middle of the donut)

19. anoying non smoking laws and political correct assholes who get on my nerves to the point I want to get "very very upset wit demm because you know its not polite to smoke or get angry..now smile and eat your soilentgreen like a good little boy)

20. FAMILY (even though its last on the list, the best is left to the last)

--------

Originally posted by chrisl:

Hey Politician, I mean Lawyer, I really only have two things to say:

1) Wow-- I'm amazed that you were willing to post your own picture after your previous analysis. You're even more frightening than Morse, and don't look so much like a lawyer as a (previously mentioned) politician, or even worse, a lobbyist. I can't believe I agreed to a game with you. The horror.

2) Send me a damn file.

Chrisl, you nitwit. There are two Washington Lawyer rules you need to remember, if you can count that high --

1. Take care of Important People first (ie. people who give you money).

2. Chrisl is NOT important.

So either send mucho moola pronto to expedite the process, or spend some quality time with Mr. Zipper Pal to see why he keeps spurning your advances.

BTW, I see from your profile that you are a "phisyphist". Does that mean you are the recipient for those fist tricks that are so popular at California leather bars?

I shall attempt to complete your file tonight unless there's something more interesting on the airport information channel.

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....