To the last Challenge I grapple with thee. From Peng's Heart I stab at thee. Twice.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

this thread is still going? and it's point is what again? it's ironic that alot of the people who post in this thread think of themselves as intelligent. i won't be wasting my time playing anyone here, i'd rather go to rugged defense where the people there are not socialy retarded.

now that i think about it, almost everyone on this thread sounds like the comic book store guy on the simpsons.....wurst epeisode ever<hr></blockquote>

then friggin' leave......and don't come back.......to any of the MBT's. Pissant.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Croda:

I am a wussy boy and should be bludgeoned repeatedly with a baseball bat.

P.S. You are a Titmouse.<hr></blockquote>

I sent an email to your address in your profile, bonehead. I got yer titmouse dangling, buddy. I'll stop taunting you now that you asked wussily and nicely. punk

(strum, strum)

O yeh, the Knights of legend old

In Wafflelot did liiiiive

(strum)

O yeh, the Knights so very bold

Their minds a holey siiiiieve

(strum, strum, twang)

O yeh, the Knights did maidens meet

A mighty shaken theeeeeey

(strum)

O yeh, they sweated smelly feet

And no one more would plaaaaaay

(twang, twiddle-tinkle, strum, strum)

O yeh, the Knights do shiver now

In hovels lowly laaaaaaid

(twang)

No more the Knights so gallant now

PBEMs delaaaaayed

(twang)

Yeknod

this thread is still going? and it's point is what again?

<hr></blockquote>

The play's the thing! you over-cooked eggplant.

Ladies and gentlemen gather round, and perk up your ears, for I come before you to entertain a play. A work of no small lineage called The Cesspool.

A play about yon vexing game that twists and tortures and keeps us all awake at night and on to the wee hours of the morning.

About that which steals sleep from the most Franklin-esque of gamers, making them groggy in the morning, wondering why the dog is hiding and there is a wet spot on the carpet.

About the game that drives good men (and women) to in-Cess-tuous relationships, where civil banter sours like milk left out under a Bad Moon, curdling to become taunts and tears, sometimes of laughter, sometimes of pain. Like the hollow pain of a zero points scored.

A game that spawns phrases the likes of which have never before been uttered, you cheese-eating surrender-monkey.

A game that has cast some down to the infernal pit where great Evil is wrought, elevated some to mod-godhood, resurrected Mormon wives, and left others pondering life while talking to a sock puppet named Pippu.

A game that has left the best of men bereft of a sire, and demoted to the level of gamey bastiche.

A game so vicious that it turns foes into, well, foes, it does! For is not war a struggle? And struggle we do, with those from Without who do not comprehend The Point.

And so, let the play continue...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

What is really ironic is that you can stand upright and grunt considering what genetic dysfunction has done.<hr></blockquote>

oh, and i assume this is from your own persoanl case study from where you studied on the gallapagos islands? instead of sounding smart, like how your intending to, all thats happening is that your portraying yourself as a bad gameshow host with all your weak catch phrases. let me know when your capable of stringing an actual sentence together ok rainman?

oh, and i assume this is from your own persoanl case study from where you studied on the gallapagos islands? instead of sounding smart, like how your intending to, all thats happening is that your portraying yourself as a bad gameshow host with all your weak catch phrases. let me know when your capable of stringing an actual sentence together ok rainman?<hr></blockquote>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's got to be the funniest, most ironic post I have ever read. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Excuse me, I just can't . . . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA help myself!

He said "instead of sounding smart"! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ohmigosh that was a good one! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry, moments like this don't come along very often! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then he said . . .BWAHAHAHA {ahem} . . ."capable of stringing an actual sentence together" {mustn't laugh again . . . mustn't laugh again . . . ah the heck with it}. . . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . pure comic genius! Oh the irony!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh, and i assume this is from your own persoanl case study from where you studied on the gallapagos islands? instead of sounding smart, like how your intending to, all thats happening is that your portraying yourself as a bad gameshow host with all your weak catch phrases. let me know when your capable of stringing an actual sentence together ok rainman?<hr></blockquote>

So I step out for a month and come back and Croda is back and this little ferrous third grader is throwing tantrums? What happened to you people?

Originally posted by FoodNetworkPlagiarist

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>the scarie peoples maek funny ov me. i go somewheer else now and plae with udder peeps of miy IQ<hr></blockquote>

Yes, yes, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. On second thought here's a nice BOOT! to send you on your merry way. To bad you couldn't send back more than one turn you imbecilic juvenile pole smoking turd burglar. Go back to fantasizing about the day when mommy lets you play with sharp pointy things and allows you to actually cook your own ramen noodles without supervision. That's the day when you'll be an all grown up ZincOxide****aake and can boil water without a hospital visit involving the burn ward. Until then SODD OFF, take your ball(s) with you and find someplace else to play. You seem to be ignorant of the of the simple fact that the taunt is the point. Lay your ladder playing git self at the feet of ol' Slappy and see if he pays attention to you. He does have that John Wayne Gacy look to him methinks. Clown suit anyone?

Hanns (fecking UBB codes again)

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Hanns ]</p>

We like bad gameshow hosts.

And do we need to break your sentence structure apart, oh king of the noncapital letter? And persoanlly (your spelling, not mine), the only thing I'm giving you an ounce of credit for, is your no quit attitude. You just keep coming in and takin' a lickin'. You are the Timex watch of the MBT. Either that or you're just plain dense.

Shall we vote on that?

I say............dense.

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: bauhaus ]</p>

everyone having wandered off, Iskander stands in the pouring rain, staring at what he had thought was Sean-a-pelt. Raising it to his nose, he sniffs...

... hmmmm...

...titmouse?!?

[o/t]My LOTR review is in my blogspot; follow the sig-link, scroll down[/o/t]

no, not titmouse... in fact, it smelt more of something more sinister, something like one would think a re-written line of code in an otherwise hopelessly lost game by a floundering Olde One might smell: panic, desparation, FEAR... almost as if Seanachai were trying to get the Ring from Hobbiton to Rivendell, but for safety's sake decided to carry it like he was a prisoner from Devil's Island... GEEZ! Talk about 'in the darkness bind them!' eeeeeewwwwwww!

[edited to wave my highball glass in acknoledgement to my one-time Master, jd, wishing him a fine and festive Longest Night of the year]

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Iskander ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hanns:

Originally posted by FoodNetworkPlagiarist

Yes, yes, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. On second thought here's a nice BOOT! to send you on your merry way. To bad you couldn't send back more than one turn you imbecilic juvenile pole smoking turd burglar. Go back to fantasizing about the day when mommy lets you play with sharp pointy things and allows you to actually cook your own ramen noodles without supervision. That's the day when you'll be an all grown up ZincOxide****aake and can boil water without a hospital visit involving the burn ward. Until then SODD OFF, take your ball(s) with you and find someplace else to play. You seem to be ignorant of the of the simple fact that the taunt is the point. Lay your ladder playing git self at the feet of ol' Slappy and see if he pays attention to you. He does have that John Wayne Gacy look to him methinks. Clown suit anyone?

Hanns (fecking UBB codes again)

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Hanns ]<hr></blockquote>and the bar once again has been raised on stupidity, haha,....so what were you trying to say?? sounded kind of like, this thread is supposed to be humorous dammit!!! i am funny!!! people like me cause some guy named knight of the dungeon and dragons room said i'm cool!! Hanns don;t you have some star trek forum to be posting on instead?

And yet notice how stillcan'tfindthecapskeyboy is avoiding the fact that he wussed out of a game. If you just wanted to hear yourself talk I'd suggest putting your head in a plastic bag first. Make sure it's nice and tight so none of the words escape. Pimply faced ignorant git.....

and the bar once again has been raised on stupidity, haha,....so what were you trying to say?? sounded kind of like, this thread is supposed to be humorous dammit!!! i am funny!!! people like me cause some guy named knight of the dungeon and dragons room said i'm cool!! Hanns don;t you have some star trek forum to be posting on instead?<hr></blockquote>Aaaaaargh!

What have we here then?

What's your name sonny?

WokBoy Eh?

aside Ugh! I can't understand a bleedin' thing the little fellow says. Must be some damned foreigner. Probably French by all the posturing.

*looks around for a pool attendant or lifeguard*

Well WokBoy, I am afraid your out of your depth here, the kiddies swimming area and paddling pool are over there.

*points in the direction of the general forum*

Run along now there's a good little fellow. You wouldn't want to fall in the deep end.

aside 'orrible little brat. The boy needs a damn good thrashing.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jdmorse:

Happy Holidays you replusive toads, my heavens I peek in and see Croda and Hiram....and all the rest.

Gawd bless us everyone<hr></blockquote>

Merry Christmas to you too, JD!!

Croda You challenged me, so send the setup or I shall taunt you a fourth time.

Edited to note that Croda did send me a byte battle from the place of all good things found in my sig. His entrails will make festive decorations upon my mantel and his toe nails will make clicking noises as I tape them to my kitties.

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hanns:

And yet notice how stillcan'tfindthecapskeyboy is avoiding the fact that he wussed out of a game. If you just wanted to hear yourself talk I'd suggest putting your head in a plastic bag first. Make sure it's nice and tight so none of the words escape. Pimply faced ignorant git.....<hr></blockquote>wussed out of a game?? when was this?? i'd glady put asaide a few minuits to wreck some amature arm chair general at cmbo.