To the last Challenge I grapple with thee. From Peng's Heart I stab at thee. Twice.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find the door?, you guys need to make up your minds on the settings of this thread, is it a "pool" or a "room"? One senile old mans banterring said i was in the deep end of a pool, if so, where would there be a door? I would find this thread more of a puddle then a pool, the only thing that seems to be swimming in here are pesky mosquito larvae.

At's noo often Ah wid spare tha braith tae sae thas aboot a SSN, but Ah leek tha cut o' AhGiADonkeyOopMahBum's jib!

(twang) eh?

Rameends mae o' tha Daffy Duck carrtoon where's tha wee twit as made oop as a minstrel ain Robin Hood's forest...trippin' o'er haes lute. Stamp on a Bulge-eyed-rat's bladder fer mae, bu' Ah blew snot oot mah nose whain Ah saw tha'!

Och, afore Ah fergait - Croda, widye noo pull ye foreskin o'er ye haid an' whistle us a tune laddie?

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

Find the door?, you guys need to make up your minds on the settings of this thread, is it a "pool" or a "room"? One senile old mans banterring said i was in the deep end of a pool, if so, where would there be a door? I would find this thread more of a puddle then a pool, the only thing that seems to be swimming in here are pesky mosquito larvae.<hr></blockquote>

Bah! I neglect to even wave my hand at this.

Everyone's had a go at him, many have responded beyond his desserts, some have even tried to help him. He's been challenged, and played no game. Its only purpose now, apparently, is to see how many responses it can eek out of the folk of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Unless Iron Chef Sakai should arrive back here, bearing a mighty challenge against a specific member of the 'Pool, I declare him SUP.

No more replies to his idiocy. He Challenges Well, and gets a game, or he fades, leaving behind only the ammonia smell of spilt urine.

We make an end of him, now.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hiram's Ghost:

Point of order, Sir!! It is quite obvious that you have mistaken Monsewer Croda and myself once again. It was I who "whored" myself out for other games and their messageboards. I am the one who holds the culpability for this and many other crimes against the pool. I do know that your eyesight and bladder are failing because of geriatric issues. I also know that you imbibe all too often and like to read poetry to passersby. I also hear that you have a nice tree to climb in your yard. A little drunken bird told me. If there is a merciful bone left in your flabby body, I would request that you blame Croda for what he has done and leave my crimes out of it. We can help you to your comfy chair to research the differences between the little knights that scamper around your feet.

For some history, it was Croda who showed up before me. I came up with many many famous sayings and he would take credit for them. For instance "Hi Mom" was my invention and he stole it. <hr></blockquote>

Oh my stars and garters, but it's good to have everyone back again, what with the Season and all.

Our Hiram's back. I told you all he'd be back, didn't I? Told you I did, and that's for sure.

Still got our game, all tucked away, just waiting until he felt like playing again.

What with Hiram back, and Croda, why, a very merry Christmas we'll have, I'll be bound!

Now, if only Meeks were back, and truly back, well...well, actually, that would be quite hideous. Christmas tree full of singing rats, ****ing all over the carpet, vulgar abuse, boasts about fabulous Asian babes and gamey play from beyond the grave. A roight Cesspool Christmas.

Sod us, every one!

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Bah! I neglect to even wave my hand at this.

Everyone's had a go at him, many have responded beyond his desserts, some have even tried to help him. He's been challenged, and played no game. Its only purpose now, apparently, is to see how many responses it can eek out of the folk of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Unless Iron Chef Sakai should arrive back here, bearing a mighty challenge against a specific member of the 'Pool, I declare him SUP.

No more replies to his idiocy. He Challenges Well, and gets a game, or he fades, leaving behind only the ammonia smell of spilt urine.

We make an end of him, now.<hr></blockquote> Right then, an Olde One has spoken and, may I say, been DAMNED fair about it too. I propose the following, that if the Olde Ones decree it to be so, that the Justicariate declare that a given interloper ... Be Sent To COVENTRY!

In that event, ANY Knight, Squire or Serf of the CessPool shall be prohibited, on pain of ... uh ... pain I guess, from responding to ANY post from the interloper until such time as the edict is lifted ... if ever.

What say you Olde Ones? I know that it goes against the grain to DICTATE to the Pool as a Hole (not that it's ever bothered you before) but harsh times call for harsh measures. If they won't learn, they will burn.

Joe

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]</p>

Unless Iron Chef Sakai should arrive back here, bearing a mighty challenge against a specific member of the 'Pool, I declare him SUP.<hr></blockquote>

Well, this does require a vote (not that the result is in question). I say aye. Let him be as if he did not exist

The Justicariate proposes, the Olde Ones speak, and we come to a moment of decision in the Peng Challenge Thread

I do not enjoy the role of casting out supplicants. But rather than waste the time of the Thread with idiocy (mind, it's hard to believe, but the Time of the members of even this Thread is more important than some people's posts), I now propose this:

If all three Olde Ones abjure a participant, the Justicar shall review that decision, and call for someone to speak well of the applicant. If no Knight or Squire shall come forward to speak for the judged, the Justicar shall pronounce them anathema, and prohibit all righteous members of the Peng Challenge Thread from responding to them.

In the old days, we used to do this in a sort of half-assed fashion, but there weren't as many of us then. Time, then, to put it on a more formal footing, aimed at fairness to mainly the Peng Challenge Thread, but giving stupid applicants half a chance.

The Justicariate proposes, the Olde Ones speak, and we come to a moment of decision in the Peng Challenge Thread

I do not enjoy the role of casting out supplicants. But rather than waste the time of the Thread with idiocy (mind, it's hard to believe, but the Time of the members of even this Thread is more important than some people's posts), I now propose this:

If all three Olde Ones abjure a participant, the Justicar shall review that decision, and call for someone to speak well of the applicant. If no Knight or Squire shall come forward to speak for the judged, the Justicar shall pronounce them anathema, and prohibit all righteous members of the Peng Challenge Thread from responding to them.

In the old days, we used to do this in a sort of half-assed fashion, but there weren't as many of us then. Time, then, to put it on a more formal footing, aimed at fairness to mainly the Peng Challenge Thread, but giving stupid applicants half a chance.<hr></blockquote>

There can only be one answer to this. He has proven himself unredeemable. Cast him out

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dalem:

As a matter of fact I did, you upside down dirtrider. I look almost respectable now. A reshpectawiggle, even.<hr></blockquote>

Roight! Than you can have a drink with us, you weak, imported jug o' piss. I propose that the Minnesota chapter of the Peng Challenge Thread meet in January, to condemn the utterly annoying Dalem into our exalted company.

He will be greeted and abuse by:

Myself, one of the Olde Ones, Shandorf, the egomaniac, Lars, the Minnesota Gary Shandling and killer of the King's deer, and Hanns, notable pervert, and extremely large and poignantly brutish individual...

The gods have mercy on Minnesota. These are our Illuminati? Well, thank the gods for Myself, then.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Your ability with images rivals Plastic Fry Cook's ability with words. If your going to do something, do it right...

jesterdan.jpg<hr></blockquote>

In some instances, I do believe in economy, believe it or not.

I, on the one hand, put in as much effort as I thought the subject deserved. No more, no less.

You, on the other hand, showed just how self-aggrandizing an ego you are toting around, Hell's Jester...

There can only be one answer to this. He has proven himself unredeemable. Cast him out<hr></blockquote>

Isn't it "irredeemable", O Fiery One?

And I never thanked you publicly for enduring the mighty stomping at my hands in Germanboy's Magnum Opus.

So thank you. Publicly.

One last piece of advice for the night.

When a friend says "Hey, want to go uptown and see one of the most offensive pieces of celluloid ever run on a sprocket? It's called Cannibal Holocaust, and well, it's awful!" the correct answer is "No." Not "Sure!", which is how I mistakenly responded.

It is easily the second-worst movie I've ever sat through.

I think he's coming around. Nothing a good whippun' wouldn't fix. Now if we could just catch that wily sunuvabitch, show 'im the what-for, give 'im the bum's rush and see if he don't come back.

He is a useless pillock, to be sure, but I see in him the spark of true GIT.

Wait, ne'er mind, that was a flash of light from the Quake he's playing.

Frycook, get laid, get your heart broke, get in a fight, smoke a hoja, kill someone, repent, and come back in a few years.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dalem:

One last piece of advice for the night.

When a friend says "Hey, want to go uptown and see one of the most offensive pieces of celluloid ever run on a sprocket? It's called Cannibal Holocaust, and well, it's awful!" the correct answer is "No." Not "Sure!", which is how I mistakenly responded.

It is easily the second-worst movie I've ever sat through.<hr></blockquote>

You must have missed "The Mangler". Hmmmmm... possessed dry-cleaning, equipment, COOL!

There can only be one answer to this. He has proven himself unredeemable. Cast him out<hr></blockquote>Now, now Berli I rather like the tone of Seanachai's proposal so let us see what Peng has to say on the issue. No need to be precipitous.

Joe