It's been a month since the last bone...

Don't we deserve another one?

We post, we lurk, we peng, we flame, we bitch, we complain, we ask to do somefink, and what do we recieve for this?

Is it too much to ask for a couple of CMBB screenshots in a month for doing all of the above?

C'mon! Dogs are hungry!

Vuff! Vuff!

Ok, this one then?

Oh, you ever ruling emperors of my social life, please enlighten your uneducated masses. When will the new light emerge to engulf the ever increasing darkness that threatens us all to go back to a dull, dreary and normal life? :D

What ever happened to the surprise that was due during october?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

Also, I have a hunch it will be raining bones in the very near future. :cool: [/qb]<hr></blockquote>

Sounds like an alternate ending on the DVD version of Magnolia.

I obviously need practice quoting other replies.

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: GreenGriffon ]

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: GreenGriffon ]</p>

Here is what I can divulge:

CMHQ will be the place for some HUGE announcements over the next couple weeks. Some will surprise and some will enlighten. Some, however, will make absolutely no sense whatsoever. You'll know which ones fall into the last category by the "MadMatt" name attached to them. :D

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ciks:

WOOOHOOOOO!

...how do i live these two weeks ...<hr></blockquote>

Tat tat, young ciks! Forget you not that the master said "couple of weeks"! The key word here is of course couple. In the language of BTS representatives, this could mean anywhere from tommorow to 2 months after the game hits the virtual shelves!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ciks:

WOOOHOOOOO!

Thanks, Ted!

But now i have to figure out how do i live these two weeks without dying from anticipation.<hr></blockquote>

Lets just play some CMBO then!

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: Capt. Vance Astrovich ]

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: Capt. Vance Astrovich ]</p>

God, wouldnt that be great? I wouldnt mind a couple lil bugs here and there, the engine is stable enough. Im not Groggy enough to bitch about some angle on some slope on some armour being off a millimeter. I can imagine the thread now; Courduroy roads not Courduroy enough! and so on.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

...In a amazing attempt at pleasing the CM community, BTS is going to release CMBB as is, and fix it over the next few months...

<hr></blockquote>

The only way that would happen is if the name was changed to "World War II Online." Sadly, the name has already been taken. :rolleyes:

Dogface, I think corduroy road is a road made by laying bigass logs (or whole trees, stripped of branches) down and somehow lashing them together.

Just what I've always understood

"These are the times that try a CM Player's soul. The sunshine soldier and the fair weather friend are all doing the Junkie Shuffle, joining their voices into a chorus that transcends race, gender (I think we've a couple of the Fairer about?) and nationality: BTS PLEASE FINK OR DO SOMEFIX!....no, no, that's not it.

Is it "Give me CMBB or give me..." no. What about "ask NOT what BTS can do for you, ask when CMBB will...." no, not it either. "The only thing we have to fear...is 6 more months before CMBB?"

NO! It's "a movie file. A few screenshots. Some design notes, even!"

DjB

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: Doug Beman ]</p>