OT: sad but true...

Well, today's my birthday and I've got to work till the wee hours because I've got a business trip to london all next week. So, in the absence of a real social life, I'm making this thread my party.

You guys are all invited. (I hope someone comes)

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

hey, cool. you made it. here. take a party hat. there's beer in the fridge and chips on the table. I'll pop a bunch of FRIENDS re-runs on the vcr and we can all sing campfire songs together.

*deep sigh*

(I can't believe It's sunk to this)

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

wow, *sniff*, you shouldn't have. Is it a copy of CM2, the TCP/IP patch, perhaps? I'll put it over here with the other gifts and you can go over there and sit next to Airborne and Von Shrad. Would anyone like some crab dip?

------------------

Happy birthday from all of us to all of you!

Being the egomaniacal bastard I am, my present to you is this moment of my time, which is considered priceless in at least 13 seperate cultures (Including the French).

------------------

I've got far more annoying things than that up my sleeve.

-Meeks

You must wear awfully loose shirts to fit an oompah band up your sleeve.

-Chrisl

Guest barrold713

Happy Freakin' Birthday Mr. J!!!!

Although I disagree with your final choice of signatures in the stead of one of my suggesions, I hereby give my heartiest best and warmest wishes for the best birthday ever. May the coming year be even better than the last.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Keg party at Jadayne's house!

Happy birthday.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

<font size="1">rumble rumble rumble </font><font size="4">rumble rumble </font><font size="6">rumble rumble ... </font><font size="7">BEAR HUG! </font><font size="6">rumble rumble </font><font size="4">rumble rumble </font><font size="1">rumble rumble rumble</font></p>

Happy burthday! smile.gif

Hawk

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited 11-10-2000).]

wow. I go to sleep for a few hours and wake up to find my thread full of people. Hey you, Private Ryan, save some cake for later. And von schrad -lay off the tequila for a bit. I want some for after breakfast.

I'm flying into london tomorrow night. maybe I'll have time that night, but probably not. I think we go straight to the hotel. then we're at the WTM trade show until thursday. then i got thursday, friday, and saturday to PARTY.

Anyone know a bar called ECLIPSE on Walton St. in S. Kensington? I'm supposed to look up a friend of a friend there.

------------------