OT: sad but true...

I was kind of wondering when someone would bring that up.

BIG 30. (I guess the kids can't trust me anymore)

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

[This message has been edited by Jadayne (edited 11-10-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jadayne:

I was kind of wondering when someone would bring that up.

BIG 30. (I guess the kids can't trust me anymore)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kids, who cares for them? Happy birthday.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-10-2000).]

menchie m'boy, you don't have to do that. the AI will do it automatically in a turn or two anyway.

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

menchie m'boy, you don't have to do that. the AI will do it automatically in a turn or two anyway.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now since your my opponent.. that means.. your AI.. well that could explain a few things. kinda wondered why you look like this... heh

goofy.gif

happy birthday ya goof!

hey, cool. you made it. here. take a party hat. there's beer in the fridge and chips on the table. I'll pop a bunch of FRIENDS re-runs on the vcr and we can all sing campfire songs together.

*deep sigh*

(I can't believe It's sunk to this)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did someone mention a sing-song? Hey, Happy Birthday, Jadayne! Sorry I'm a little late. (Meeks! Why didn't you come over to the Thread and tell people so they could come by and wish him a happy birthday?!).

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CaSCa:

I don't know how to tell you guys this but I wasn't even invited and I just took the last beer. Happy Birthday...gotta run.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd better run, or I'm going to start using my world famous kartoffelmorser on you! "Target, beer thief, 12 oclock! Load potato!" Gunner-"Potato up, sir!" "Range 150 yards, fire at will!"

You'll never know what hit you. biggrin.gif

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CaSCa:

OUCH!!!

What hit me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A high velocity, indirectly fired, saboted, shaped charge, armor piercing kartoffel. Teach you to run off with Jadayne's brews. wink.gif

Think I should "send" him one as a present as well? smile.gif

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

Hey, I'm in London! Just thought I'd pop in for a minute to see who was still here.

------------------

Guest Germanboy

Hey, I'm in London! Just thought I'd pop in for a minute to see who was still here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email me privately if you want to come tonight.

hey,

thanks boys. good time last night. I don't know when I'll get internet access until I get back, so, until then...cheers.

------------------