If you just got CM, and want to tell the world, post here!

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

OK, maybe we can cut down on the number of threads this way smile.gif If you received your copy and want to tell everybody all about how/where you got it, please do so in this thread. And remember, the single biggest variable about WHEN you receive your order is WHEN you placed it, not where you live.

Steve

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Steve, it's your board. But I think you're wrong biggrin.gif While some obviously feel that the number of threads is going overboard, to me it feels like a big party and I think it's pretty neat. And I don't even have the game yet ... does that make me a designated driver type?

Joe

------------------

Compliments appreciated, Questions answered, Death Threats reciprocated.

Got the game around noon, the Panther print arrived a little later...

The manual is Great!!

Installed the game...

Patched it...

Added Madmatt's Mods(full sound and graphics)...

Loaded up a "huge" scenario...

OH MY GOD!!!!!

THIS IS F***ING TREMENDOUS!

MY FRIEND GOT THE GAME AROUND 2 YESTERDAY

(I went over and check it out...... great and too much tanks to look at *_* and I have exam tomorrow my eyes is hurting soo much hehehehe...........)

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!

WHEN AM I GETTING MINE :-(

W583

BTS and all other lucky people. I think I must not view these threads or I must go nuts since I have a gut feeling that CM would arrive in late June / early July and I can only pick up boxes during weekends so....I must improse a number of self-control while waiting for my CM....

I "hate" you people.

Griffin @ work - place

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

I would like to second the comment about the great manual. It's very high quality. It's a shame the "big" publishers don't have the same standards. What a great job, not only on the game, but the manual too.

Hats off to the troops at BTS.

I made my way to the mailbox about 1215 and it looked like it was pretty full. All of a sudden the cloudy skies parted and a ray of sunshine showed me the way to the "Holy Grail" ,It had arrived about 2 days sooner than i thought it would. I had only pre-ordered anout June 4. It must be all that clean livin'. The game has more than lived up to my expectations. (

although the wife cant quite figure out what all the excitement is about)

Ahem....

I would like to quietly announce that this particular Cincinnati-based CM'er...

eek.gif GOT HIS CM V1.00 CD TODAY!!!!!! eek.gif

biggrin.gif YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO! biggrin.gif

Thank you.

Steve C.

(PS I did not, however, get my poster. confused.gif )

[This message has been edited by Howitzer (edited 06-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Howitzer (edited 06-19-2000).]

Can't resist..... YES I got it today. I arrived at my mailbox with a friend, who knew that he did not have it yet. There sticking out of the mailbox was a SPECIAL envelope. The game looks great.. though i did not get the poster yet. But, I am definetly not complaining. THANK YOU BTS!!!

By the way I live near Seattle

Here in Salem, Oregon. Received the poster only! It was shipped on Friday. This is pretty quick so I suppose I should cut the USPS some slack but THEY'RE KILLING ME. Is it normal that one should beat the other? This is not how I wanted to develope character.

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Howitzer:

Ahem....

I would like to quietly announce that this particular Cincinnati-based CM'er...

eek.gif GOT HIS CM V1.00 CD TODAY!!!!!! eek.gif

biggrin.gif YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO! biggrin.gif

Thank you.

Steve C.

(PS I did not, however, get my poster. frown.gif )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! Your Cincinnati too? Small CM Community! We should meet somewhere and get together for some hotseat action. Chaos and at least one other guy are from around here to!

Drop me an email and we can see how close we live!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Woot i got my CM today =P And i had a terrible first mission. (no spoilers) Lets just say i went up against a panther tank, it rico'd 10(!!!) shots from my tanks. I mean it took out 5 of my tanks, while they just rico'd off of it's upper hull. So then at 10 shots, i take out it's tracks...yeah! Then 3 more roco's and i finally take it out. No offense, but that's kinda messed up. It was a normal crew and wiped out my elites like nothing. and i don't think it's supposed to ricochet from 5 different angles. oh well, my battles after that ruled. Regardless, that panther tank ruined my day.

-KOP

I got mine this afternoon, and then my wife reminded me that I had to go to a meeting at work. Is that just the most unfair thing you have ever heard of...except possibly NOT having CM show up yet.(right, Capt.?) Great game I can't wait to get right into it. Thanks again BTS.

------------------

No matter where you go, there you are.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

And remember, the single biggest variable about WHEN you receive your order is WHEN you placed it, not where you live.

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Steve, I disagree to a degree. It DOES matter where you live. If you live in a major city, you'll likely get it today, Monday. But if you live in a rural area where mail from the city has to go to another smaller district distribution center, then it's going to take another day. Just like my situation. The major city is St. Louis and then from there it goes to the XXX00 zip code town and then to me the following day.

For all people that didn't receive it today, Monday. We will most probably get it tomorrow, Tuesday.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus