Your favorite snack while Wargaming (possibly OT)

Guest *Captain Foobar*

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee. Hot coffee, with a tad of milk. Then, cookies. They got good cookies in France, I personally like Pims, Mikados and les Barquettes Fraises. (literally Strawberry Barges) Of course, to complete the picture, a big fat joint would be nice, but there we're getting a little bit off topic... smile.gif I tell you what, once I have all the elements assembled and a good PBEM opponent to play against, I am perhaps one of the happiest men in the entire world at that moment.

DeanCo--

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

I tend to concentrate on liquid snacks biggrin.gif

My 1.5 litre beerstein brimming with my latest home brew is CM heaven for me.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

could this explain your troop selection in our PBEM? heh. smile.gif

me I like Banana Juice or Beer, maybe a stiff shot of Lockstaedter if the battle is going bad for me. Muchnies you may ask?; Pizza or Chips and on one insident a 0.5Kg bag of Gummibears.. (ooh was I ill after that).

I like to munch on Cheetos when playing CM. Actually, "munch" is not altogether accurate. I like to savor the cheesy goodness of the crunchy little wonders and only use my right hand to make my moves with the game. By the end of my tenth turn, I have an orange smile and little cheeto crumbs all over my keyboard. Oh sweet mystery of life...

------------------

-Work Hard

-Type Fast

-Save Often

Guest KarlXII

Ahh, now I finally understand what I'm doing wrong. There's something beyond fire and maneouvre. I'll better run down and get a nice cold coke. smile.gif

------------------

Fire for effect!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Eating while playing? no no no, grease and crumbs all over the screen and keyboard, tsk tsk tsk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, ya see I have a good comrade here. biggrin.gif

BTW, after a second thought, I feel strange that people have time to eat and / or drink when they play CM. I think we all sucked into CM. (Picking up the radio) CM Borg, come in, we have run into a TRA, repeat a TRA.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Well let us say a glass of XO cognac or Armagnac with a Partagas 8-9-8 cigar...(and btw deanco, this kind of stuff is legal tongue.gif)

err these are no snacks wink.gif

Well shortbread biscuits, one of the rare positive contribution of England to world gastronomy would be ly favorite snack biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicolas

http://perso.infonie.fr/nicolas.counio/combat_mission1.html

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk

I'm working in the far east. The local favorite snack is dried cuttlefish, which is something like "fish" jerky. It's real chewy with a real strong controversial smell. I find it perfect for easing the tension during action phases cause each bite chews for about a minute. It's hands free and kind of addictive.

IPA

------------------

"Surrender? Tell them to go to hell."

Pretzels and soda. (or whatever I can find)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

Personally I hate to touch controls (including TV remote and mouse) when I feel my hands are salty. If I have to choose, a glass iced of Cola or Cream Soda is fine. Of couse I cannot have those when I am playing flight-sims. Both hands and feet are bz. biggrin.gif

Enjoy.

Griffin.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So have your wife/girlfriend/significant other/child/maid/manservant feed you while you game! That or use one of those beer can hats with the straws.... biggrin.gif

------------------

Canada: Where men were men, unless they were horses.

-Dudley Do-right

one thing I did notice and its going to kill me faster then normal, I smoke and eat more when playing CM ugh... (my fault for being a jelly boned looser for smoking to much and its not BTS fault – thats for all you non smokers who are going to maybe flame me for smoking) so I'll flame meself first so you don't have to do it... smile.gif

(joke on the flaming thing guys honest don't get this thread locked up)

Mensch,

Sounds good to me, but the Mrs won't let me do that in the house. I spose that helps me cut down though, cause it takes hours before I can drag myself away. Hmmmm...CM helps you quit?

IPA

------------------

"Surrender? Tell them to go to hell."

Sunflower seeds and a tall glass of iced tea when the wife is awake...when she asleep, switch to Skoal Straight Long Cut instead of the seeds. The combintation of nicotine and caffine helps keep one wired.

------------------

The only thing worse than fighting with allies is fighting without them. - Churchill

[This message has been edited by vcents (edited 09-07-2000).]