Another update on shipping

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

Hello folks,

Things are going pretty well. Some orders will most likely get to meet various postal workers tomorrow. The number won't be too huge at first (probably less than 20% of all orders), but it looks like they might manage to get the rest out by Thursday. So we hope smile.gif

Credit cards have been mostly all charged. I am addressing some last minute changes sent to me now. We have a bunch of credit cards that were rejected, most likely because they were cancelled (hehe... my wife plays card companies off each other all the time, snip snip goes the loser smile.gif). I am about to send out an email to all these folks in just a bit, along with instructions on how to rectify the situation. Don't email me to ask if you are one of these since I already know who you are wink.gif

OK, that is about all the info I have right now.

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 06-13-2000).]

Guest ACTOR

I can't wait! My wife is sick of hearing me talk about this game...she's really going to be pissed when it gets here!

OH Yeah!

Thats Hilliarious!

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACTOR:

I can't wait! My wife is sick of hearing me talk about this game...she's really going to be pissed when it gets here!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JeffRaider:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff, do you always go WooHoo when something really good happens??

Nothing personal, just curious....

Are you one of the types that celebrates the hell out of New Years?? To me, it's just another damn day.

------------------

Finally........Maximus...has come back.....to the Forum!!!

(checks e-mail)

(no credit card messages from Steve)

Ahhh... All is well.

Glad I have some sick time saved up. Wouldn't do it intentionally, but If I've stayed up goofing around till 5 wiht VOT for the 45th time... Well...

[This message has been edited by Compassion (edited 06-13-2000).]

Hell Maximus I actually said wooohooo when I read the Thursday bit, that means CM should reach my doorstep a day or two before I start 10 days off work on the 28th, woooooohoooooo. Talk about timing BTS, great job.

------------------

IN VINO VERITAS

[This message has been edited by Speedy (edited 06-14-2000).]

Steve,

The regular shipping updates are very much appreciated and help keep those of us at the far end of the country and the tail end of the pre order list from going nuts.

Thank you.

Now if we could just get the BBC to put out hourly CM bulletins on their shortwave stations.

Guest Scott Clinton

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>STEVE:are we still going to be notify by e-mail that are cards have been charged??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt it. You will, after all, receive notification that your card was charged at the end of the month...from your credit card company. wink.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Guest Seimerst

It's good to know I am not the only one that has to keep the sound turned off when playing games that have loud explosions and death rattles when my wife is around.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pathfinder:

Super job there BTS guys!

hehe, my wife goes ballistic whenever I "blow things up" on my PC....

hehe, wait'll she hears THIS game!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I checked the actually date I recieved for my order confirmation in the e-mail and it was dated 11 November, 1999. So, Screamin' Demon is pretty much right. I am sort of at the ass end of that 20% of pre-orders

Actually Screamin' Demon, YES they do ship on Saturdays that I know of. It runs with the regular mail, (USPS) and the regular mail runs on Saturdays.

[This message has been edited by Capt. Manieri (edited 06-14-2000).]

Cough!.. Hack!!!! Uhhh... Feeling queasy.... think going to be sick on Friday... Cough! Cough! Must be case of CM virus coming on. Hack! Bleccchh!! Must stay home. Be near mail box. Retrieve medicine for ailment...

------------------

CrapGame out

Steve, although I sent you an email I thought I'd bring this up in the forum as it may help others...I received the 'generic email' telling me to preorder even though I ordered only last week with a valid credit card. What's up?

Thanks once again to BTS for the timely and welcome updates!

I preordered on April 5th, 1923. I received my Gold copy some time in the 30's, if I remember correctly. Sorry boys.

(Of course, I had to wait until they invented PII computers to play it, but I have the patience of Job. While we're getting biblical)

"And Lo a mighty Wind with Fire and Locusts was summoned by the Lord to smite all the enemies of whatever particular tribe he was smiting enemies for on that Particular Occasion..."