Still have not received my copy!!!!!!!!!!

In USA... Oredered June 19...

Steve sent me a message Jun 29 and said my order had been lost and they put it back

in and would send it overnight to me

at no extra charge. I hope I get it Monday.

He did not say when it would ship...

I sure hope it is worth the wait...

I have nevrer had a wait like this for

any game!!!!!

God Kuroth...I hope yours is a story not repeated. I ordered on the 20th, card charged the same day, then heard they sold out. Still no CM..chalked it up to getting in a hair to late before they sold out. But now........

Don't worry, if they overnighted it you should get it Monday.

[This message has been edited by vcents (edited 07-03-2000).]

Steve??????? Whats up with this?????

Can you tell us FOR SURE when our order is

shipping??? I know you guys are busy and I

for one have not been wanting to bug you guys

but this is almost getting to the point

of ridiculous!

Sounds really familiar! I preordered in late May. I received an email telling me there was a problem with my credit card. I fixed the problem on June 19. I received an email from Steve telling my that my card was OK. My card was billed on June 20. I still have not received my CM.

I think United Parcel Service (UPS) would have been a better way to ship. I have never heard of them losing packages. Also, they have instant on-line tracking of shipments.

Hey guys, relax. Steve is gone "on the island" (as we say over here) and won't be back until middle to end of this week. That does not mean, however, that any orders are held up, since this is fully in the hands of the fulfillment house. So just be a little patient, please, until Steve is back. Maybe you'll have the game by then anyway.

GOT IT!

Received it about noon toady via DHL.Here is the funny part,They shipped it overnight(6/30/00) for the screwed up orders,but DHL took 4 days to deliver(07/03/00).Apperently DHL works in an alternate universe where time works in strange and different ways. smile.gif

-Monkeybutt

EDIT:just checked the version #...it's 1.02...Wo00op :P

[This message has been edited by Monkeybutt (edited 07-03-2000).]

Guest Mirage2k

I hate to point out that some people have/had been waiting for their copies a lot longer than you folks. For proof, check out the Canadian CM thread.

-Andrew

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blue Macs:

can anyone tell me how long i should expect to wait from ordering to delivery. i live in England and have no idea how long Atlantic shipping takes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Expect 8-14 days. Have had stuff come in six, but that is unusual.

------------------

Andreas

Guest Big Time Software

Hi Guys. I'm back smile.gif

The total fiasco count for "mysteriously missing orders" was around 10. 2 were from the first batch, the others from the 6/20 batch. Percentage wise this is a miniscule error rate, but disturbing to us since we still have no idea where things went wrong. And of course disturbing to the 10 or so that got the shaft so to speak wink.gif All of them, once identified, were sent out overnight.

As far as the DHL thing goes, "overnight" does not include the ship day, Saturday, or Sunday. So if it was sent out on the 30th the first day you would receive it would be today (7/3). I had asked them to ship the orders out Saturday delivery, but this service is not available in all areas.

Kuroth... send me an email and I'll look into it. I can't match your screen name to your real one wink.gif

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 07-03-2000).]

I'm one of the people who got their order messed up. I'm okay with that but since I gave an address of a P.O. Box DHL won't be able to deliver will they? I could be wrong but I think only the USPS can use them. Steve I just emailed you an alternate address if that helps.

Steve, would there be any reason why no copies have made it to Australia yet (when they have in NZ)? I ordered in July 99, was told (by you) my cc was charged on the 16th. It is now the 4th of July - that's got to be more than 10 days. I'm not whining, just curious if Australian orders were hijacked by impatient Kiwi's biggrin.gif I also rang Adelaide Mail Centre and asked them what could be holding up the process. They said, unless they were sent by economy c air mail they should be here. And for other aussies, apparently they will be delivered by parcel post.

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.

Originally posted by krm:

Steve, would there be any reason why no copies have made it to Australia yet (when they have in NZ)? I ordered in July 99, was told (by you) my cc was charged on the 16th. It is now the 4th of July - that's got to be more than 10 days. I'm not whining, just curious if Australian orders were hijacked by impatient Kiwi's biggrin.gif

I'd also like to know the status of the Aussie deliveries. There's no joy in my Sydney letterbox either.. I ordered the game on June 15 (US date)and my credit card was charged shortly afterwards. I love the demo but hey guys.. I think it's time for the full version. Happy to pay nearly double the US price for this wonderful game (thanks to the less than robust Aussie currency)but three shrink-wrap-less weeks makes me wonder if air mail means gliders.....

I am with the other Aussies, BTS. My order was in Nov 99 and my credit card was charged on 14 June. I typically get packeages from the US in 7 days. You said to not start worrying until 2 July, but to send a note if nothing had showed up by then. It is now the 4th and I will send the note from home unless the bbs note suffices.

------------------

desert rat wannabe