Pool for TCP/IP Players

Just to get this started, if you are interested in playing TCP/IP when the patch is released (beta or otherwise) place your name here. Also be sure to let us know where you located for time purposes and best time to play. As for me I am on the East Coast of the US and am available for play on Friday Nights and Saturday nights on occassions.

------------------

Webmaster

http://www.trailblazersww2.org

http://www.vmfa251.org

Guest SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchy:

As for me I am on the East Coast of the US and am available for play on Friday Nights and Saturday nights on occassions.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same with me Friday Nights and Saturday on occassions. I'm on the East Coast also (NY)

SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Heidman:

East Coast, evenings (after 9pm) are best, except for Thursday's (wife would kill me if I didn't watch ER with her...).

Jeff Heidman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, I broke that expectation a few years ago smile.gif. Now I never have to watch a TV show with her again. Allows me to play some on Friday nights while she's veggin'. Saturday nights are movie nights though.

Mainly play during the week as weekends are spent with honey do's, kids, church, what not.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Count me in. Pacific Time (California).

------------------

"Maneuverists have a bad case of what may be called, to borrow from a sister social science, 'Wehrmact penis envy.'"--D. Bolger

Co-Chairman of the CM Jihad Brigade

"AS far as Steve and BTS (mostly Steve) are concerned, you are either a CM die-hard supporter, or you are dirt. If you question the game, implementation, or data models they used, you are some kind of neo-Nazi wanna-be, and become an open target for CavScout, SlippySlapDragon, and all the other sycophants who hang on Steves every word."-- Jeff Heidman [comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical]