Pink Panther Mod now available! a must-have / must-read!

since it seems to be en vogue these days and everybody and his brother changes or edits the CM-bitmaps into other skins here is my entry, the ultimate graphic that BTS in an unforgivable blunder forgot to include:

the PINK PANTHER!

Introducing the new revolutionary essential PINK PANTHER mod for CMBO, let me show you what this mod will do for your game of CM:

pic.1: the pink Panther prepares to enter battle together with the Kampfgruppe Rosaroter Panther elite infantry squads:

pp1.jpg

pic.2: this shot nicely shows the superb camoflage effect of the unbelievably pink coloration of the pink Panther. Alternately, if for some reason you wopuld not be convinced of the camoflage value and really really think it has more of the opposite effect, ok, you could also say, it's SHOCKING effect gives the pink Panther an immediate advantage over the bewidlered allied units - instead of immediately opening fire they have to repeatedly rub their eyes in disbelief:

pp2.jpg

pic 3 is tribute to the unquestionable superiority the pink Panther enjoys thanks to the PINK PANTHER MOD. Undefeatable he reigns over the battlefield, sowing death unto the allied troops and vehicles. Scratch one more dull olive drab adversary!

pp3.jpg

pic 4: the PINK PANTHER exchanges fire with an unfortunate american Sherman. While the allied crew is asking each other if they see the same thing, the leader of the KG Rosaroter Panther already spews death in the form of glowing metal towards it's victim!

pp4.jpg

pic 5: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the amazing PINK PANTHER for the amazing CM ! PINK PANTHER MOD available NOW! Download while supplies last! Every last bit of pink color must go!

pp5.jpg

in other words, now seriously, I think the graphics BTS chose for the vehicles are great already; no big thing to mess with the *bmps, and out of the recent influx of "skins" offered, some are good, and some are not quite as superior or essential as the others IMHO...

wink.gif

yours sincerely,

M.Hofbauer

[This message has been edited by M Hofbauer (edited 08-01-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by muzzlehead:

Shut Up Mace, put your War bonnet back on and fight. We did'nt buy these combat purses for nothing. wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I was hoping for something a bit more chartruese! frown.gif

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

It looks like Oddball hit that Panther with a few "special" rounds.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but those "special" rounds make pretty pictures. But it scares the hell out of them also. biggrin.gif

------------------

Be sure and check out my texture mods on CMHQ.

Dave "Ol' Blood & Maximus Butticus" Molinarolo

• 4 months later...
Guest Mikey D

I had heard those late G Panthers showed a lot of the red primer base because by then the thousand year reich was running low on yellow paint. Maybe someone got the bright idea to mix the red primer with white!

Actually that's the first in the new line of Barbie WW2 action figures and playsets.. smile.gif

------------------

Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht, der Tag glühend heiß oder eiskalt die Nacht, bestaubt sind die Gesichter, doch froh ist unser sinn, ja unser sinn, es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin

-- Panzerlied