Explosive growth! Battlefront.com doubles in size

Guest Big Time Software

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve/Charles

You do realise that by having an Aussie on the team you have to honour standard Aussie traditions like shouting a round of Beer at the pub for his mates etc etc.

I've nominated a good pub here in Canberra for the ceremony now all you'll have to do is get here biggrin.gif.

Matt/Dan - well done to you both - the game will benefit enormously with your full-time involvement.

Craig

Guest KwazyDog

Phew, Ive finially gotten through my days pile of work and just wanted to say thank again guys wink.gif

Something else I wanted add here is that I am happy to answer any questions anyone has on the modelling or textures for CM in the future, and am happy to help any modders out there with any questions they may have as much as my free time permits.

Dan

PS : Hehe, have a beer for me tonight down there Craig, I imagine thats first on the agenda for a friday evening after a hard weeks work for our government smile.gif ? Btw, have you gotten any of my emails through for our PBEM, hehe? I thought Id mention it here as Ive sent it a total of 3 times thus far and I get a feeling its not getting to you? Let me know smile.gif

Kwazy Said

....and am happy to help any modders out there with any questions they may have as much as my free time permits.

Dan are Modders some sort of ferrel Queensland animal? biggrin.gif

I believe I've fixed the email prob - the route to my cp_smith@bigpond.com account is now clear Dan, so I'll check tonight when I get home for the turn you sent earlier.

Craig

Ps - We Gov't employees are happy working for you all biggrin.gif

Son of a gun!

That makes two times this week that I was betting on the sex change for Matt and was wrong. biggrin.gif

Gotta take out a second mortgage on the house. rolleyes.gif

Congrats to both Dan and Matt. Hip Hip Hooray!

21 smiley salute

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

BJ Simpson

Visit www.arrl.org for information about Ham Radio.

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

I'm still a psychophant...err sickophant...err elephant...err Nahvawhatsitsdamnnameagainwaffe...err (where's my meds?) sychophant...yeah, that's the ticket.

Guest dirkd1976

Way to go guys......I'm gonna have a beer or ten tonight to celebrate. Congratulations to the both of you, it is well deserved!! Three cheers for the new guys!! Hurray, hurray, hurray!!!

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

"Nun wächst zusammen, was zusammen gehört", as we say in Germany wink.gif

Madmatt, Kwazydog, congratulations!

A good choice Steve and Charles!

Way to go guys!

Fred

------------------

"I got signals, I got readings, in front and behind of us!" - PFC Hudson on LV-426 mission

Congrats Guys!

having worked with you two on the mac mods these past few months I know how much you two have been doing on your own time, and I was constantly amazed at the dedication and level of work (quality) that you put out.

Best wishes, and good luck!

Dave

------------------

History is made at night

I'd just like to say on behalf of devoted Mac players of CM that Madmatt's support for posting of Mac mod conversion tools so that we could put all that neat artwork into the game was way beyond the call of duty, and tremendously cool. It's great when a company truly "gets" the idea of:

-- supporting their products;

-- giving a damn about their customers; and:

-- recognizing the great work done by others on their behalf.

As a career marketing guy in the book publishing industry, I salute Big Time for its smart new hires, Madmatt for caring and delivering the goods to the starved and wretched Mac gaming masses, and CM as a real gaming gem.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie Smith:

Ps - We Gov't employees are happy working for you all biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aussie, maaaaaate you wouldn't mind helping me with this wee little problem I have with the ATO, would you?

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.