BTS mystery SUPERMAN???

In the recent update post Steve hinted at a third person helping them. He called him Superman. I love to try and figure out mysteries so here is who I think the mystery man is.

I think the mystery man is CCJ. I think at this stage in the development in would make sense for them to let him help with the final textures and sound. We have all seen what he can do and it would also free up some time for them to work on other things. I am probably completely wrong but I haven't seen any posts from CCJ recently so maybe he is hard at work on the real thing. Its possible.

Oh well I'm probably wrong and he's on vacation or something but it just seems like a convienent coincidence. It fun guessing anyway.

What do you guys think?

Scott

Guest KwazyDog

Hehehe, this reminds he of a umm, *slightly* dirty joke. If you easily offend, please, do not read on smile.gif

Superman's had a hard week of fighting crime in Metropolis and is ready for some R&R. So Friday afternoon he looks up his pals Batman and Spiderman to see if they're up for going on the prowl that evening. Both turn him down on account of prior commitments and Superman is pretty ticked. As he's flying around the stratosphere letting off steam, he spots Wonder Woman lying on her back stark naked sunbathing on the beach.

"Hey," he thinks, "I'm Superman and I don't need those two clowns to have a good time. I can just fly down there at the speed of light, catch a quickie and fly away before she knows what happened."

So, Superman zips down, takes advantage of the situation and flies away at the speed of light.

Wonder Woman says, "What the hell was that?"

The Invisible Man says, "I don't know but it hurt like hell"

I know, its an oldie but tis still amusing smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

You are all wrong wink.gif Funny thing is that I don't even know if Superman himself knows that I am talking about him here. He is the humble and shy sort, so that also rules out Fionn and MadMatt right there (HUGEST biggrin.gif YOU CAN IMAGINE smile.gif)

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 03-10-2000).]

It is a typo...

Steve meant to say Supermen..the people testing the game for countless hours, dedicated to finding bugs and making killer scenarios, and great suggestions for little or no personal gain. smile.gif

Yes, the beta tester live is a rugged hard one. That is why I do this for you gamers...so that you won't feel the burden that us beta testers have to bare. wink.gif

[Now runs and hides in cover]

Rune

Guest Big Time Software

Nah Rune, you tester guys are the Mystery Men smile.gif If anybody saw this movie they should be laughing unless they happen to be a tester biggrin.gif

Run, you are Shovel Man, and you "shovel well" wink.gif

Steve

P.S. Guess what movie I just saw tonight? wink.gif

Obviously I will have to rent this movie, I have not seen it yet. Does it get the Steve and Fionn thumbs up or down?

Talk about a subject change...

Rune

Guest Madmatt

Well, for what its worth, Madmatt (oh GOD, I just refered to myself in third person!) gives Mystery Men a HUGE thumbs UP, WAY UP! biggrin.gif Laughed my big head bald I did! Very fun movie...

Madmatt...

p.s. oh yeah, I AM BACK!!!!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

gives Mystery Men a HUGE thumbs UP, WAY UP! biggrin.gif Laughed my big head bald I did! Very fun movie...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I give it a thumbs up too. It is definitely different, reminds me of some of the Pythons' creations in a way. I do not think it was well received because people did not know whether it was supposed to be an action movie , a comedy or a satire. I think it was all three. I vote Fionn for the Blue Raja.

Allan