BTS mystery SUPERMAN???

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Allan:

I give it a thumbs up too. It is definitely different, reminds me of some of the Pythons' creations in a way. I do not think it was well received because people did not know whether it was supposed to be an action movie , a comedy or a satire. I think it was all three. I vote Fionn for the Blue Raja.

Allan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here are my votes for The Mystery Men...

Madmatt = Mr. Furious (isn't it obvious?)

The Sphinx = Fionn (he knows EVERYTHING)

The Shoveler = Steve (hard at work...)

The Blue Raja = Charles (what the hell's a Raja)

Invisible Boy = Capt_Manieri (Where'd he go?)

Captain Amazing = Anyone who can make something better than CM (not likely, but remember, he did croak at the hands of the Mystery Men.....)

Just my 0.0000000000000002 cents worth

[This message has been edited by CEO (edited 03-13-2000).]

Steve,

Shouldn't Los be Mr. Black? Somehow that just seems to suit him more than pansy-ass Mr. White wink.gif

Ps. I'll be the Sphinx so long as I don't have to get the whole "pock-marked face" look he had going for him in the movie. I ended up calling him "Zitman" in private wink.gif

Guest Madmatt

So who is going to be The Bowler?!? Since the last girl to even be mentioned here let alone post was my girlfrined then perhaps she would make an applicable candidate. All I know is she was ready to knock some pins up side some guys head after she read that top ten list from a few weeks back... wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

So who is going to be The Bowler?!? Since the last girl to even be mentioned here let alone post was my girlfrined then perhaps she would make an applicable candidate. All I know is she was ready to knock some pins up side some guys head after she read that top ten list from a few weeks back... wink.gif

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, since you are Mr. Furious, your girlfriend can't be The Bowler. Your girlfriend is that lady who always waits on you when you are at the restaurant. Alright, everyone, where's that lady out there on this message forum? We need you as the bowler?

Oh wait, I also forgot the Spleen. biggrin.gif I won't even try to say who that might be. Any suggestions?

[This message has been edited by CEO (edited 03-13-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

I take it back! I wanna be Casanova Frankenstein instead! And if not him then one of the Disco bandits! Man, I have to go and see/rent/buy that movie again! Anyone know if it hit the stores yet?

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 03-13-2000).]

Well I think Matt would like SS to be Captain Fantastic.. Of course, if he was then the regrettable "accident" with the switch would be done on purpose and not by accident wink.gif.

The spleen? Hmm, I know who I think of as the spleen but I don't want to start a flamewar with Schrodi by saying who it is wink.gif (BEG)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I take it back! I wanna be Casanova Frankenstein instead! And if not him then one of the Disco bandits! Man, I have to go and see/rent/buy that movie again! Anyone know if it hit the stores yet?

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is out. I am looking at a copy of it now......sure i'll watch it again.

Fionn, I'm dying here. When I am going to get some proofreading to do? Or will that be more after the release?

ELatvala

Guest BigAlMoho

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

Wild Bill Wilder ?!? smile.gif

Oh well, I'm bad at guessing games.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's Dan "Kwazy Dog" Olding? smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigAlMoho:

Maybe it's Dan "Kwazy Dog" Olding? smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

KD gets my guess/vote too.