Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

what's with the hostility over on discord ?

16 hours ago, MikeyD said:

FPS game players who are stymied by a non FPS game. CM was recently voted the 'best wargame' (I forget the real title) but its not Ghost Recon so they don't know how to play it.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Edited by Grey_Fox

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2024 at 3:12 PM, Artkin said:

@Bubba883XL

This is the exact first comment you contributed to the conversation:

"sounds like a idiot"

What is wrong with you? Turn off your screen and learn how to socialize with people. 

Your claim to be a saint is hilarious when you were the person causing problems. Further, this post on the forums is completely unnecessary. 

To the rest of you - I suggest you do your own investigating before spouting drivel on the matter. 

On the subject of hotkeys - yeah theyre absolute garbage and need to be updated. I've already posted about this before on these forums. I said that the wack hotkeys are bound to dissuade people from playing these games. As longtime players of CM, you guys should know that theres a hotkey file that can be altered. And that should be mentioned. 

No other game has a hotkey pattern thats similar to CM. It's inefficent and confusing. It has to go. 

there you go again, the hotkey is YOUR ISSUE. learn to live with it or take your MOANING AND COMPLAINING OF SAID ISSUE elsewhere, no one wants to hear it. and i stand by my original comment.

can't for the love of me understand how you cope, all the games ive played over the years ive learned and adapted to what ever it has. thats part of it.. you "learn" the game etc....