CMFI PALESTINE 1948 MOD...thinktank

kohlenklau

Going forward I just want to pledge to everybody (especially the moderators) that this is just an apolitical thread and mod project. I have also deleted my modern version of the famous Texas "Come and Take It' flag. I have no signature anymore. :D

I am scrounging the internet for 1948 vehicle images! Later I will post a B&W photo of an ALA (Arab Liberation Army) Otter Armored Car in a very interesting camo pattern with ALA insignia and vehicle numbers.

It is in this linked article. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Liberation_Army

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 4:28 PM, JM Stuff said:

Ok dont find your drophill but I put it as a gift for Christmas,  put on this link available for everybody, couple of weeks, just remember guys, no valid for new system of files from BFC, moderne style SF2, Black Sea, Heaven Earth, Brazil in Flame, but perhaps working with Afghanistan I dont test it. ??

All thanks to the owner of this mod : @Blimey

<some new ideas for a far future >

67 will (couldnt not be far away) all armoury is present in CM modules just pick up them adjust correct calibres to the correct tanks and APC s and this, one the the Phill  specialities.

when 67 is present we can jump on 73 need only water canons just use a german flamethrower (using blender knowledges) to a air effect of a vehicle exhaust pipe), (hahaha) ...

(no kidding now ), in the past i was maked a try with a us white sc, to represent a btr 152, but untill now stay with a problem to export in mdr, but is already "in the garage" (like vehicle without plate number).

>but by 67, 73 a lot of sandstorms will cover the desert and it is therefore not for tomorrow or perhaps will never be done...sigh !! <

enjoy !

Again we count of you @kohlenklau or all others modders @37mm @EZ, @LukaFromFallujah @Atlas and another good modder that created the Iranian mod ( @JMDECC...)  and many others... !

i9QkZKj.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/upau828ojxhq22erk89p0/h?rlkey=akhngfvy8zii5lye2e2s2p42x&dl=0

JM

Well, i can help by making one map.