AAAHHHHHH

This is just to cry out my distress. Damn I can't wait anymore for that game to be released. frown.gif I'm like a drugatic without his fix. Damn it's hard. I hate you BTS. mad.gif I've hit the bottom now, I guess.

Feeling a little better now. smile.gif

------------------

Veni, vidi, vici

Julius Caesar

Jeff...We're here for you man. We'll get you through this. First have a beer or two and some tequila to bring you down some. If you have any Jimi Hendrix in the house put it on NOW. Most importantly remain calm...you'll be fine. You are a loving and caring person and people love and care for you. You are not alone. Remember that you are valuble contributing member of society. And whatever you do, do NOT....I repeat DOT NOT...listen to Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbitt".

------------------

"Tryin to be so so bad is bad enough, don't make me laugh by talkin tough" EC

[This message has been edited by Elvis (edited 03-20-2000).]

And whatever you do, do NOT....I repeat DOT NOT...listen to Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbitt".

Damn. Guess what record is just now in my CD player?

(Well, to tell the truth, currently I'm still at work and right now I'm listening to Bach, but the record in my home CD player is a different matter.)

- Tommi

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Now I am curled up on the floor willing to sell my body for some more CM!!!!!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're willing to "give" me a P III 800 system for some more CM we can talk wink.gif.

Godamn AMD 333 seemed fast when I bought it ;(

I got my remedy : Play again the demo and listen to Metallica.

Works just fine.

But BTS could ease my pain some more. Release the gold demo.

Here I go again. Damn I wish I was a beta tester.

See ya guys

------------------

Veni, vidi, vici

Julius Caesar

Thomm I found CCIV a bit easy and not very fun. I liked it the first couple games, but not any more. Something is missing. It's like a "déjà vu".

------------------

Veni, vidi, vici

Julius Caesar

Jeff, do not disencourage me, please!

I find it (relatively) easy, too, but a lot of fun! Maybe it is because I only recently got a computer at home and therefore I am still "fresh" at CC game play. But some of the battles are really intense and as the Americans you have to put quite a bit of thinking into your deployment and tactics to keep the German flood at bay! At least in the beginning, where I stand right now. What I really love is all the small stories that develop during these desperate fights. Like the Panther tank, which I could knock out just in front of my trench line in the woods and which then served as a shield for a Scout team hiding behind. In the end it was this single Scout team which decided the battle for the victory location because the Germans that had to come "around the corner" of that tank one-by-one fell to the Thompsons of my team. I could just sit there and watch the ammu stats of these super-scouts decrease and I could not believe how he stopped the German armada single-handedly. And this was possible only because this Panther wreck was protecting him and provided an artificial obstacle. A modern Roarke's Drift, where every single man counts!!

The same applies to a bazooka team, which yesterday scored three times out of four. When they ran out of ammunition I immediately took them behind my line to protect them and keep them out of harms way! I was so proud of them I had to save them at all costs.

When you have that few man that every single one counts, then this game really shines in my opinion. It shines like my eyes when I find all this nice Panther wrecks when I re-visit a map during the Campaign smile.gif! It is like each of them and every shell-hole tells the story of the past battles ... lots of atmosphere.

I did not buy number III, maybe this is why I enjoy number IV now (yes, I have number II).

Regards,

Thomm

Pssst...hey kid...come here...you want the good stuff? I got it. all you want, right here. You want King Tigers?...Pershings?...I'm your man. Whats that, you say you want battalions of infantry?...new smoke screens?...campaigns? No problem kid...I'll hook you up. Psst...hey kid...

Don't worry, I will get <font size=7 color=white> IT</font> when it comes out, too!!! But until then, oh well ...

Hey, now I know what you mean: <font size=6>SUDDEN STRIKE</font>!! Or not?!

[This message has been edited by Thomm (edited 03-21-2000).]

Yesterday, I played CloseCombat IV Demo... I got my KingTiger knocked off by a Sherman because my steel monster advanced IN REVERSE towards the enemy...

No tank could "reach destination" when sending it 10 metres forwards...

What a frustrating experience! What a monkey ***t! XP

But my attorney, it seemed, had not made it. He wanted more. "Back the tape up!" he yelled. "I need it again!"

"Let it roll" he screamed. "Just as high as the ****er can go! And when it comes to that fantastic note where the rabbit bites its own head off, I want you to throw that radio into the tub with me."

wink.gif