NATO module; why I think the dutch should be in.

Aragorn2002

To bolster the point of the OP, in Ralph Peter's acclaimed novel Red Army the Soviets prioritise the destruction of the Dutch and Belgian units holding the flanks of the British Corps. Clearly the Soviets saw these units as the greatest threat to their operations and made their neutralisation a primary objective. The thought of a panzerkiel of M-48s driving into the flank of an Operational Manoeuvre Group must have made for some sleepless nights at First Western Front HQ.

Edited by Benjamin Ritchie-Hook

8 hours ago, danfrodo said:

I sincerely hope this isn't going to turn gay-bashing and woman-bashing on this Holiest of all Holy Days in the Elvis calender.  His Philiadelphia Eagles are playing in the NFL playoffs at this very moment and he doesn't need to be bothered having to babysit the forum at this special, deeply spiritual time.  The eagles are basically the american engineers against Peiper's armored behemoth right now. 

Not to get too political in this thread or anything, but that was about the most miserable four quarters of football I have EVER seen. And I've been a Philly fan for decades, I saw Donavan blow the NFC championship to the Giants. Elvis probably wont be back to check the forums for a while, hes probably still clinging the porcelain bowl. 

OH well at least Dallas lost, yin and yang I suppose. 

BeyondTheGrave:  Dude, so sorry, that was really painful and I'm not even an eagles fan though they're my fave in that division.  I was hoping Jalen would have his great breakout career-launching game.  I'm a bengal fan so 31 years of losses broken yesterday.

Just saying if one wants to see a particular force in the Cold War Family, take a page from what the original Cold War team did and present a complete TO&E for your choice. Any keep you choice within reason, that is to say, a NATO force, preferably one that would fight in western Europe.

9 hours ago, danfrodo said:

I sincerely hope this isn't going to turn gay-bashing and woman-bashing on this Holiest of all Holy Days in the Elvis calender.  His Philiadelphia Eagles are playing in the NFL playoffs at this very moment and he doesn't need to be bothered having to babysit the forum at this special, deeply spiritual time.  The eagles are basically the american engineers against Peiper's armored behemoth right now. 

I appreciate it. That Da Birds even made it to the playoffs this year was enough for most Eagles fan. Especially because of the way they started off and having a first year head coach (only first year head coach to make the playoffs this year.)

Now that that game and the the other 2 are finished it gives me time to pop in and close this discussion that had turned worthless. 

E.A.G.L.E.S EAGLES!