graphic problem Firefly commander

Hey, the CMBN Firefly mdr file in Blender seemed he was up more in the turret, Z =1.13030 vs Z=.9267, that is about 8 inches and maybe is the reason? So please download and put this in your CMFI z folder and let me know if the issue goes away...

Maybe I am full of baloney or maybe it will work. Sometimes a newer mdr gets messed up but the older mdr from another title is aok. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4wfbx5vs28doo6/sherman-vc.mdr?dl=0

Edited by kohlenklau

• 2 months later...

I did a test and it seems to be the CMFI Tiger mid version that has this "tank commander is too low in hatch" issue.

standby...

I checked CMRT and the CMRT Tiger mid version did NOT have this "tank commander is too low in hatch" issue...

I offer this as a solution for CMFI so here are the 3 CMRT Tiger mid version mdr files to plop into CMFI z. (the main mdr and lod-2 and lod-4.)

I did the plopping and it seems to be ok and the CMFI "tank commander is too low in hatch" issue with Tiger mid version is gone.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kbjn6y5yoej6n74/AACJAvjNVJNQvgtOnmywtG-ja?dl=0

Edited by kohlenklau

That 's work again! thank you, you are the best ! 

Tigers

After checking the other tanks, the last one with the same problem is the ShermanII :

Sherman II

The French helmet is badly positioned on the head. I drew in the attached image the desired position. I have Blender and I followed your instructions, given in other posts, to manipulate mdr files but I don't know how to go about it.

French helmet

...standby...ma'am, please put your feet in the stirrups and I will investigate. 

OK, I think in CMBN the Sherman II behaves properly no issue with the tank commander. But I only saw the main mdr and no lod-2 and lod-4.

I offer here the CMBN Sherman II mdr file to put in CMFI z and which solves the CMFI Sherman II "tank commander is too low in hatch" issue...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nnbm0mw6zlkmyi8/AAAtiLH6y8N99XL57tDnAWXRa?dl=0

Edited by kohlenklau

2 hours ago, laurent 22 said:

The French helmet is badly positioned on the head. I drew in the attached image the desired position. I have Blender and I followed your instructions, given in other posts, to manipulate mdr files but I don't know how to go about it.

This will cost you some Champagne or Camembert. 😄

Give me a week or so...<I measured it needs tilted 19 degrees>

Edited by kohlenklau