2 hours ago, Artkin said:

I love you BF and I never intended to make you jealous. :)

LOL. Good stuff.

I watched a few vids and most of the players were so zoomed out they were moving NATO symbols around. What's the point of the detailed graphics if you are so busy clicking you can't enjoy them? It's idiotic. If you can't play the game utilizing the graphics WHY HAVE THEM? That immediately killed it for me.

Mord.

Honestly, I'm disappointed. There's not much to do. No campaigns. I've also found the abstraction of tank damage to be worse than Wargame: Red Dragon & Men of War, which don't even market themselves as "realistic". Tiles are too big, too. All I wanted was a bigger Cold War Close Combat. What I got was a poor man's Steel Panthers.

I did recently give Panzer Command: Ostfront another go. It's pretty good (LOTS of content) -- it's like CM 1.5. Still leagues behind CM 2's attention to detail. It's a shame those guys didn't go forward with the concept.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:30 AM, DerKommissar said:

Honestly, I'm disappointed.

<snipped>

Me too.  I had high hopes for Armored Brigade in development but just can't embrace the final release.  Maybe five years from now I'll find something playable when its user community builds the exciting scenario's which the designer failed to accomplish.