any new content coming soon?

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has any news on when I can give Battlefront more money, specifically on the WW2 side of things.  I read a while back they are working on new packs for CMFI & CMRT.  Will I get them for Christmas if I can continue to exhibit good behavior?

1 hour ago, danfrodo said:

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has any news on when I can give Battlefront more money, specifically on the WW2 side of things.  I read a while back they are working on new packs for CMFI & CMRT.  Will I get them for Christmas if I can continue to exhibit good behavior?

Yes, with good behavior you'll expect the next CM Iteration by the following X-Mas...Now, keep calm and carry-on.

Edited by JoMc67

I want to see massive expansions on CMBS. Winter, new sides, tons of new modern vehicles, more nations, more everything packed up in fat module for a fair price. Furthermore, I would like to get some nice ww2 game what would cover the very begining of the ww2 - long before allies invasion of normandy. I would like to see some real bloody years of 1939, 1940, 1941, and 1942. It would be also cool to see some game related to asia - when china will be taken red side and some other nations will take a blue side. I mean I'm looking for some FAT FAT FAT games with even FATTER modules to them. Another words I want to spend my money!) 

Some of us would agree,  Unfortunately the majority of customers may not be able to do that (unless they rob a bank).  :ph34r:

My concern is that it could easily take another 5+ years to get to 1939 era.  And by that time many/most customers may be burned out on CM2.  (Leaving aside that early war may not have such a large market cos the US wouldn't be represented.)

Hence am thinking that maybe we should hope BF makes CM3 the priority in order to revitalize the products that are already available and then (hopefully) accelerate towards 1939 etc. with a more perfected CM3 engine.