Ah I see :)

This is just my speculation but I think they used them in Berlin not to get blasted by the Red Army Air Force, while in Czechoslovakia was possibly their first (expected) encounter with similar-looking vehicles. Might be wrong though.

Edited by Kozlice

CMBS: “EFVC” M1200

l2IKkfN.png

This mod will provide you with “EFVC” (Eastern Front Vehicle Camouflage) version of M1200.

IVJ3ffo.png

I came out with this camouflage pattern while playing the game and thinking about how would vehicles assigned to missions in Ukraine/Russia/Belarus would need to look like to fit those areas.

NGFp9sp.png

As I mentioned in my previous “EFVC” vehicles mods this camouflage consists of several camouflages mixed together.

zZ9nuzm.png

Enjoy! 

IfJUHyX.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5989

• 3 months later...

CMBS: Ukrainian BMP-2 V2 By Oleksandr

JG8AX97.jpg

This is a new version of Digital Camouflaged BMP-2 for Ukrainian Side.

CO9Ldt8.png

Digital camo pattern remains the same. Yet, nearly all details were reworked.

LeupnRj.png

Turret was changed, many details were added and now it is not entirely covered in camouflage.

HD textures were added as well. Many turret details now visible.

atXVz6s.png

Certain heraldic details were added/changed

O9uOGfq.png

Each BMP now is less dirty. Yet, they are all covered in new textures of dust. Certain body details were highlighted. This is one of the reasons why I wasn’t updating my previous BMP-2 mod (some people like their IFVs being really dirty and some enjoying them being “factory new”). Now you have a choice of 3 possible variants: my 1st BMP is Factory New, my 2nd BMP is very dirty, and this one the 3rd one was made with HD textures, added details and changed heraldics.

8t8728z.png

New silhouetts were added as well:

This one is for standard BMP-2 – >  

0nJyhDQ.jpg

This one is for HQ BMP-2K -> 

eO16FaC.jpg

I hope that some of you will enjoy these changes, and will enjoy this mod.

Good luck in your battles comrades!

Glory to Ukraine!

Link to download:  http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6325

CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod – BMP-2 By Oleksandr

V8Es7mh.jpg

This mod will provide you with a new BMP-2 skin for your “red” side battles.

pDVWju6.png

This unique camouflage was inspired by those patterns what been used by Belorusian ground forces (Yet its not 100% as it is in life. I was just inspired by it).

fSbcnIv.png

If you following my “Hybrid Forces Mod” this thing might be a good addition to your collection (although another variants are coming soon).

Tg7eHad.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6338

Enjoy!

CMBS: BM Oplot By Oleksandr

zkm0beb.jpg

This is my first mod of T-84 BM “Oplot” tank.

ESdQZIF.png

It is pretty hard to mod. There are still few things to work on. This is version 1.0 of this mod (it will be updated).

9iDduKA.png

Currently this mod will provide you with digital camouflaged tank (National Guard, Desert Camouflaged and few other variants will be avaliable in the future).

UyWCkPy.png

At the moment this is the most advanced Ukrainian tank within this game (hopefully other variants of it as well as other Ukrainian tanks will be added with time).

fJZ6wEO.png

Besides in game model this mod will provide you with tactical silhouettes – > 

CmDUAvX.jpg

I hope that you will enjoy it. I’m still working on it – different variants for different forces will be provided in upcoming mods and this mod itself will be also updated.

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6347

CMBS: Ukrainian Gear By Oleksandr

Nr4u52c.jpg

This mod will change a lot of things. Basically it will provide you with new look of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Gear objects.

What are those changes? Ammo Boxes (what randomly appear on armored vehicles), containers, camo nets etc. Very small mod what makes many sings look different.

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6374

CMBS: Ukrainian Side Ural-4320 V2 By Oleksandr

vXoYW1d.jpg

This mod will provide you with alternative version of Ural-4320.

aBRtonY.png

Digital pattern scale was changed, wheels were reworked, headlight covers were added.

V6wle5Y.png

Now I wasn’t updating my previous Ural mod because some people enjoy dusty vehicles over clean ones.

wNsqHDr.png

Yet, this mod still contains dirty and muddy wheels (depending on the weather you picking).

A lot of minor changes took place.

As usual this mod will provide you with new remastered silhouette – > 

EWRwOl5.jpg

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6407

Enjoy! 

CMBS: Ukrainian National Guard Mod By Oleksandr

Ve9dhIF.jpg

This mod will replace standard uniform of Ukrainian Armed Forces with some uniforms of Ukrainian National Guard.

jCgkGpz.png

As usual I reworked all the gear, uniforms, etc.

8FGmNmL.png

This mod will not conflict with any of my Digital Camouflage Ukrainian Mods.

Vr05qI0.png

This mod will provide you with 6 variants of uniform, 3 variants of helmet, new backpack, new insignias and so on.

4tJD0i9.png

I hope that some of you will enjoy this mod and will have fun playing the game.

Good luck!

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6449

7 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

OMG you alone are renovating the full CMBS game ! 😁

Well I really love this game, and I think that this game got unique community atmosphere. I've met here many talanted content creators, talanted and experienced players, and many other unique individuals who are making this modding thing worth of trying. Glad and honored to be part of it. On screen one of my newest mods - details will be posted soon. Yet, it is already avaliable on CMMODS website. 

4d4rTVO.png

5 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Thank you I hope that you guys will enjoy it. 

I know I'll be enjoying it!

Will you be porting these to Shock Force 2? I've been reading @IICptMillerII's latest AAR in SF 1 and I think it's a bit bland texture wise. I'd love to see you redo the Syrian forces or even better, the Americans, they could use some uniform and camo tips from the Ukrainian army. I'd love to see you do improved paint jobs and textures for the rather bland Abrams, Strykers, and Bradleys. 😎😎😎

Edited by sid_burn

Just now, sid_burn said:

I know I'll be enjoying it!

Will you be porting these to Shock Force 2? I'd love to see you redo the Syrian forces or even better, the Americans, they could use some uniform and camo tips from the Ukrainian army. I'd love to see you do improved paint jobs and textures for the rather bland Abrams, Strykers, and Bradleys. 😎😎😎

I will work on SHOCK FORCE 2 for sure. Actually I'm waiting for that game to come out for quite a while now. I hope that developers will include new content to the game and it will not be a "copy" but a "remake"  - I was looking at standard SHOCK FORCE game - looks like it has a lot of stuff in it. I don't think I will port anything from Black Sea towards Shock Force - I will be working on content related to the setting. Got few ideas already. But need to see the game first.