32 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Hypothetical Question (Need your opinions): Would anyone be interested in me modding russian side of the game? 

yMJ1Omo.jpg

To answer your question you should probably give us some example of your ideas.

But yes i am interested.

But before this can you finish Ukrainian BTR-70 with you camo too?

CMBS: BTR-4E Alternative Camouflage By Oleksandr

yu51reP.png

Note: This mod will not work with my Digital Camo BTR-4E mod.

HCwZt1X.png

This mod will provide you with alternative camouflage for Ukrainian BTR-4E.

a4dcy8H.png

All vehicles are a little dusty, scratched but not muddy (In my opinion it will fit summer steppes better).

8pZk4TI.png

4azkB6H.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5808

Enjoy! 

Hello guy 

Since you are on the forum you are very active and  make a ....job about CMBS almost every week you let discover a new detailed mod that you make perfect Don't have CMBS but when...I would enjoy yours mods ... respect😊....and to be continued....

Edited by 3j2m7

10 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

Hello guy 

Since you are on the forum you are very active and  make a ....job about CMBS almost every week you let discover a new detailed mod that you make perfect Don't have CMBS but when...I would enjoy yours mods ... respect😊....and to be continued....

Glad you like it man. Enjoy this game when you will have it! 

Was wondering about this lovely new camo and having to choose between it and the Digital Camo version.  What was your thinking in doing 2 versions?   Which one is more appropriate/likely to be used with your other vehicle mods? 

Or are you planning to redo all vehicles with this alternative camo and us end-users will have a choice for the whole fleet?

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

Was wondering about this lovely new camo and having to choose between it and the Digital Camo version.  What was your thinking in doing 2 versions?   Which one is more appropriate/likely to be used with your other vehicle mods? 

Or are you planning to redo all vehicles with this alternative camo and us end-users will have a choice for the whole fleet?

Great Idea!

But there is still normal BTR-70 with digital camo missing...

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Digital is a standard camouflage. All new vehicles are covered in it. This one (new one) is close to different variations of steppe and desert terrain camouflages. 

6hGLvqe.jpg

So we should view Digital camouflage as a universal camouflage, and different camouflages as a specific paint job for specific areas. 

3TsBJuB.jpg

For example for summer purpouses, for export, for desert, for steppes - this alternative will do the do. 

1S3XiSX.jpg

Digital one will work in general anywhere in Eastern Europe. 

PQuSeKe.jpg

But there are so many variants of BTR-4 platfrom, there are so many camouflages that I've decided to bring more of them. I havent done them all in one mod because I dont want it to break out the solidness. I want you guys to have something to play with and to have some options. Like having digital camouflaged BMP platoon with summer camouflaged BTR-4E unit and so on. 

pI6hN7O.jpg

nlimxLq.jpg

WsV30kQ.jpg

GE89pMh.jpg

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

I will not redo all of them, I will do few variants for few vehicles - the main camouflage will be digital for all units.

Im having massive problems with modding BM Oplot tank at the moment - its turret sight complex is being messed every time I mod its turret so I dont know what to do with it at the moment. But yea the main skin will be digital for all Ukrainian vehicles and some of them might have different camos just for fancy pency view. 

8 hours ago, Oleksandr said:

CMBS: Ukrainian BTR-70 Digital Camo By Oleksandr

wCOQ2gt.png

This mod will provide you with BTR-70 covered into Ukrainian Digital Vehicle Camouflage.

jcr8Oh6.png

Dust, dirt and scratched paint details were added.

C6Y8UKb.png

xO4K6st.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5817

Enjoy! 

This is exactly what was missing :) Thank you :)

1 hour ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+1 NICE job.  

Thank you. I dont understand why Ukrainian BTR family is represented so poorly by 2017 we got 3rd series, 4th series, deep modernisation of BTR-80, BTR-80s themselves and few modernizations of BTR 70 with distance controlled turrets but in the game we got only early BTR-4E lol and old BTR-70. Hope to see more APC's when some module will show up.