Just got it.  Lovely, Olek!

Just cos I wanted to see your Ukrainian. mods in action I put another campaign on hold and started Shadow Of the Motherland.  (Unfortunately not as many vehicles as I was hoping for - but your BMP's and your uniforms look wonderful.)

I hope you continue with your Tactical Life Hacks for modern combat.  Sometimes it feels like hardly anyone else is playing CMBS as there don't appear to be other threads that address how to play the game well as the Ukrainians or Russians in a modern setting.  CMBS seems to be the most difficult to master.  Even when one wins a good victory it seems very expensive in terms of KIA men and vehicles.  It's rather demoralizing. 

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Just got it.  Lovely, Olek!

Just cos I wanted to see your Ukrainian. mods in action I put another campaign on hold and started Shadow Of the Motherland.  (Unfortunately not as many vehicles as I was hoping for - but your BMP's and your uniforms look wonderful.)

I hope you continue with your Tactical Life Hacks for modern combat.  Sometimes it feels like hardly anyone else is playing CMBS as there don't appear to be other threads that address how to play the game well as the Ukrainians or Russians in a modern setting.  CMBS seems to be the most difficult to master.  Even when one wins a good victory it seems very expensive in terms of KIA men and vehicles.  It's rather demoralizing. 

Will do brother will do

• 2 weeks later...

CMBS: 128th Mountain-Infantry Brigade

5M5eaG6.png

This mod will provide you with Digital Camouflage replacement for Ukrainian side in CMBS (This mod will not work with my 72 Mech-Infantry Brigade Mod).

This time I was inspiried by one legendary unit of Ukrainian Armed Forces – 128th Mountain-Infantry Brigade.

BKDWg1w.png

This unit was created 96 years ago in 1922.

During ww2 it kicked out nazies from Crimea, Zakarpattya and Czechoslovakia.

pggojlB.png

Throughout its history it was reformed several times back and forth from division level to brigade and so on.

In 1956 as a part of 38th Army of Soviet Union it crushed Hungarian Revolution.

In 1968 it took its role in Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia.

XsiexVD.png

Since late December of 1979 this unit was taking action in Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

In 1992 this unit was taken over by Ukraine and later on reformed into brigade.

8BLZyNn.png

In 2014-2015 this unit took active role in War on Donbass. After russian invasion of Ukraine all soviet decorations of this unit were removed as it was now standing against red threat coming from East.

At this moment this brigade consists of 12+ battalions, and variety of “special” companies. It is powerful and very mobile force. During “Debaltseve” this brigade did a lot of damage to russian hybrid forces and its commander was honored to receive medal of “Hero of Ukraine.”

UwdQoOC.png

More about this unit you can read by following these links:

1 – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/128th_Mountain_Brigade_(Ukraine)

2 – https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/128-%D0%BC%D0%B0_%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0_%D0%B3%D1%96%D1%80%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%BE-%D0%BF%D1%96%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0_(%D0%A3%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%97%D0%BD%D0%B0)

h2UwjdK.png

Now about the mod itself

Uniforms: 

MTP (local licensed production)

MM-14 Digital (Ukrainian Production)

Gorka MM-14 Digital (Ukrainian production)

Gorka Olive (common used Gorkas)

“Dubok” (Ukrainian Production)

Helmets:

MM-14 + NVG holder

Black scratched

Olive/Khaki

Gear:

All gear rewored and covered into MM-14 Camouflage + new textured added.

Overall:

All Gear is reworked + all uniforms are reworked.

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5758

Enjoy! 

Glory to Ukraine! 

CMBS: Ukrainian Black RPG-7 By Oleksandr

1xuKSnI.png

This mod will provide you with black RPG-7. 

3NBN5um.png

There are tons of those produced in post soviet block countries.

7VBSB3f.png

In addition to that Ukraine is currently receiving modified ones from Texas.

9vpBLbN.png

I  hope to see new versions of it in upcoming modules. Yet, instead of waiting for those modules to came out you can simply download this eye candy mod.

(and yes I wanted it to look brand new so no scratches were added – brand new weapons of death lol).

3S78cq6.png

Enjoy!

J9bIFFr.png

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5769

1 hour ago, se_poika said:

Have you considered adding the Azov battalion in to the game?

Well if one day National Guard Forces will be added to the game then maybe I will think about it. And its not a battalion its a regiment for more than 2 years now. 

Mostly im interested not in specific battalions but in brigades - so for example I've done 72th brigade, then 128th - my next serious mod on which im working for more than a month already is also a brigade level replacement for standard uniform. 

In terms of NATO forces I've done 2nd Marine division. So I mean would I do something like a specific battalion? probably nah but you could lets say see soldier here and there wearing a patch of certain unit. 

If I would go into specifics I would probably do "Cyborgs" - those warriors who were protecting Donetsk International Airport. 

Also I have a scenario project going on, also update to interface, later on it will be buildings - what will be more accurate in terms of Ukraine and so on. 

eriPIAM.png

Edited by Oleksandr

9 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Well if one day National Guard Forces will be added to the game then maybe I will think about it. And its not a battalion its a regiment for more than 2 years now. 

Mostly im interested not in specific battalions but in brigades - so for example I've done 72th brigade, then 128th - my next serious mod on which im working for more than a month already is also a brigade level replacement for standard uniform. 

I didn't know it's an regiment nowadays. But anyway, the Azov regiment would be an interesting addition to the game since there are volunteers from all over Europe fighting in it.

3 minutes ago, se_poika said:

I didn't know it's an regiment nowadays. But anyway, the Azov regiment would be an interesting addition to the game since there are volunteers from all over Europe fighting in it.

We actually got a bunch of units what got some good men from different places. We have Georgian National Legion unit what has a lot of American soldiers there, we got laws allowing people from NATO friendly countries to serve in certain units. We even got some good men from Blearus and Russia who felt that the destiny of their nations are being defined in Ukraine. 

Its really not the unit - its basically forces of good fighting against modern days real life mordor my friend) 

P.S. Im not going to go in depth in terms of politics or specifics here but I guess people who use my mods know that im super pro Western and pro Ukrainian. And... I'm proud of that. 

DmbUgov.jpg

CMBS: Ukrainian BRDM-2 By Oleksandr

ey5FLOy.png

This mod will provide you with recamouflaged version of BRDM2.

9eUO9Yh.png

Advice: This one is good to use against russian GAZ Tigers (poor things got 0 chances against BRDM) while batteling their recon units. It is nice to spot enemy units as well.

Hopefully one day we will see Ukrainian modifications of BRDMs (there are few of them).

+ it would be awesome to have ATGM version of it on Ukrainian side since those are serving in Ukrainian military. 

46uZNc7.png

Enjoy! 

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5785

CMBS: “EFVC” Stryker Pack By Oleksandr

LLJC5Xm.png

This mod will provide you with all of the Stryker vehicles being reworked.

First and foremost I’ve used my EFVC (Eastern Front Vehicle Camouflage) pattern to fit these vehicles into Eastern European theatre.

nwguaoB.png

I came out with this camouflage pattern while playing the game and thinking about how would vehicles assigned to missions in Ukraine/Russia/Belarus would need to look like to fit those areas.

As I mentioned in my previous “EFVC” vehicles mods this camouflage consists of several camouflages mixed together.

FccEVA5.png

Most of the textures were reworked, I even added a map of Shirokino (place near city of Mariupol Ukraine) into command vehicle.

All vehicles are covered with dust, dirt and mud.

fcmICgx.png

Colors of those details (dust, dirt and mud) are represented in Ukrainian steppes, Belorusian forests, and russian offroad terrains.

qaIFX79.png

I’ve tried to fit these vehicles into most of the maps what are avaliable in original game and in battlepack 1 (so they might work good for your missions even if you don’t have battlepack installed).

CXwvIvx.png

For better experience I strongly suggest you to use this mod along with other US Marines Mods of mine. 

W4D9ebu.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5793

Enjoy! 

Lovely.  Thanks...

It's also a great idea to provide links to all your other mods directly on your CMMODS page.  That will make it easy for others/newbies just joining here to find em all in one place.

My only observation re your weapons mods like guns, AT etc. is that they are so uniformly black that they look like a flat "black hole" in (my) game.  If you look at your own photos of the RL weapons they are more shades of gray and black and one can easily see definition which is what makes em look 3D. 

Edited by Erwin

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Lovely.  Thanks...

It's also a great idea to provide links to all your other mods directly on your CMMODS page.  That will make it easy for others/newbies just joining here to find em all in one place.

My only observation re your weapons mods like guns, AT etc. is that they are so uniformly black that they look like a flat "black hole" in (my) game.  If you look at your own photos of the RL weapons they are more shades of gray and black and one can easily see definition which is what makes em look 3D. 

I havent done anything with guns yet, those are separate files actually. So when you mod some vehicles their guns can be placed in "general" folder thing. So for example sigts and MG's are sharing their look from one general file, while other details are stand alone things. Well I will work on everything when time will come)