1 hour ago, TimUA said:

Thank you for new skins, m8. Дякую за нові скіни. Вони набагато реалістичніши. 

New face pack/boots are coming soon. Скоро буде файл з чоботами та лицями та тактичними рукавицями. Маленький файл але працюватиме для усіх українських модів. 

CMBS: Ukrainian Marines In Field Toad Camouflage By Oleksandr

I3uxHBi.png

This is a huge mod what will replace standard ukrainian uniform with two new ones: Ukrainian “Assault Suit” and “Mabuta Mk-2” both in Field Toad Camouflage.

CRpyITH.png

Ukrainian Marines and Special Forces are wearing both types of uniforms finished in this unique camouflage.

vconI96.jpg

L44FUKO.jpg

It was created by the same company what created “Varan Camouflage” and Mabuta-Mk 2 uniform – P1G-Tac.

nZDlmxk.png

Wearing this uniform your units will perfectly fit in the game.

l9FfLc4.png

This is how Mabuta Mk-2 will look like in the game (you might remember that uniform by using my first mod “Mabuta Mk-2 Varan Camo”):

KZ12Yyl.png

This is how Assault Suit will look like:

WoPA0Ja.png

Units in the game will be predominantly wear Assault uniforms while fewer soldiers will be wearing Mabuta Mk-2 (its way more expensive).

All the gear was reworked accordingly – for example knee protection:

qfBGOQ8.jpg

or helmets 

HHoFCyJ.png

uDdomGT.png

Patches of Ukrainian Marines were added as well.

Krvms8f.png

NOTE: This mod will not work with my “Varan Mabuta Mk-2” mod. You need to delete it before using this one. But you will lose nothing because Mabuta Mk-2 itself is part of this mod, although it is covered by a different camouflage now. 

NOTE N2: All the skins for this mod will came out as a stand alone mod because I want people with any of my mods seing those boots, gloves, eye protection, face masks etc. So it will came out soon as a stand alone mod. 

NOTE N3: This mod will not conflict with any of my Digital Camouflage mods. 

4nLqrpj.png

I hope you will enjoy it!

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5841

Glory to Ukraine!

YYQeSRs.jpg

I don't seem to have "Varan Mabuta Mk2". 

I looked at "Ukrainian-MabutaMK2" and it has files that would be replaced by your new "Toad" camo.  So am assuming that "Ukrainian-MabutaMK2" is what you are saying should be removed from my mod folder and replaced by "Toad".

Perhaps the confusion is that you do not include the word "Varan" in the name of the mod.  I only see the word "Varan" used in the description of the mod at CMMODS.

Edited by Erwin

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

I don't seem to have "Varan Mabuta Mk2". 

I looked at "Ukrainian-MabutaMK2" and it has files that would be replaced by your new "Toad" camo.  So am assuming that "Ukrainian-MabutaMK2" is what you are saying should be removed from my mod folder and replaced by "Toad".

Perhaps the confusion is that you do not include the word "Varan" in the name of the mod.  I only see the word "Varan" used in the description of the mod at CMMODS.

Oh yea sorry man. In order to make this mod work - delete my previus mabuta mod. My very first mod - delete that. 

I generally keep all unused mods in an UNUSED MODS folder just in case it's useful one day.  But if you saying that the original Mabuta mod is completely obsolete and should be deleted permanently, I will do that.

Shame to see all the folks piling on top of you in the other forum.  While there are several tutorials about the WW2 titles, they are mostly useful for newbies imo.  AFAIK, no one other than you has attempted any type of tutorial for CMBS - which is a much tougher game to master than the WW2 titles (or CMSF).

Instead of criticizing you, it would be more helpful if they actually attempted a CMBS tutorial based on what they think are good tactics.  But, all some people know how to do is criticize and demean others while being unable to contribute anything helpful.  Many people appreciate what you are doing with your mods and tactics advice,Olek.  Everything is situationally dependent, so it's hard/impossible to create a "one size fits all" tactic that will work in all situations.

Stay in good spirits, mate.

Edited by Erwin

4 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I generally keep all unused mods in an UNUSED MODS folder just in case it's useful one day.  Or, are you saying that the original Mabuta mod is completely obsolete and should be deleted permanently??

Nope it will be updated as well. I wanted to create different complects so that players can change them according to their mood. 

CMBS: Russian Hybrid Forces Infantry By Oleksandr.

Ii5lqFB.png

I’ve decided to create this mod to make russian infantry look fresh in this game.

WqM51aX.png

I’ve called it “hybrid infantry force” because Im not using any patches on those infantry men. So you can play scenarios without thinking what type of infantry it is.

MG5mxMc.png

I reworked all skins – by making them all masked, I’ve added 5 tipes of gloves, new boots, and those masks themselves are also different.I’ve also reworked some parts of the gear. Yet, I left some of the gear as it was because I wanted it to look like those soldiers are wearing parts from different EMR complects.

feReVEf.png

This mod will be updated within time. I hope you will enjoy it!

Good luck in your battles!

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5863