CMBS Master Maps

MOS:96B2P

Okay I'm probably doing something wrong but when I go into the CMBS scenario editor and open the Master Maps folder there are no maps.  The folder is empty.  I did the same thing for CMFB and found several maps.  I'm not sure why I can't find any in CMBS.  I have CMBS v2.1 Engine 4.  Any ideas?  

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

IIRC the existing master maps are all in the QB maps folder. 

Couldn't find them in the QB folder.  I just checked my laptop computer which has CMBS v2.0 Engine 4 and it doesn't even have a Master map folder................. Not sure whats going on.  

1 hour ago, sburke said:

I don't think master maps were quite a concept for cmbs, I think that started with RT shortly thereafter.  That the folder structure is in is interesting but I don't recall much discussion of master maps back then. 

Ah, okay.  Well if everybody has an empty master map folder for CMBS maybe that's the way its suppose to be for now.  Maybe in a future expansion BFC will give us some maps to put in it.  I just downloaded @Pete Wenman Crossing The Dnieper master map so my folder is no longer empty.  :)

The first is:  Chernova Hirka Mastermap v1.btt  - This one is 4640m x 3312m.

The second is: CTD master.btt  - This one is 5008m x 2000m.

A quick search finds them here (courtesy of our own @IanL):  http://www.combatmission.lesliesoftware.com/BlackSea/Maps/index.html

Turns out I got 'em from The Scenario Depot:  http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/

EDIT - He beat me to it.  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead