It's My Birthday And Your All Invited To A Party At CMHQ!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

I'm more than please to join in a chorus of "Hoch soll Er leben" in honor of your own, best day. Thanks for your long service to the CM community. You will, I am sure, be fondly spoken of by my fellows in the fields, be they near Chambois, Trois Pointes, or the bridge too far.

That said...COW GRAZING MOD??!! Hee...and I thought I had too much time on my hands...

As a side note to Tiger: please never stop modding, I'm a 30-something brand-whore and I pretty much now exclusively "Shop Tiger".

Regards,

Cyrano

------------------

"Watching others make friends, as a dog makes friends. I mark the manner of these canine courtesies and say, 'Thank God, here comes another enemy'" -- Rostand

To wit, Matt:

Wishing you a very happy birthday! I'm only a recent CM convert (a whole month now), but your site is one of my daily tasks to check out. I'm always finding something new and interesting!

As always, thanks for all your hard work; it's GREATLY appreciated. BTS got the lion's share when they hired you!

Take care; and take some time out tonight to have fun!

Regards,

Holzem

Now as it's a day later, we should ask Matt if he's over his hangover yet.

But ask quietly, folks. If his drinking habit is comparable to his "madness for mods", then it's a multi-day hangover and he can probably still hear snails crawling.....

wink.gif

Happy Birthday, Madmatt! And thanks for giving all the exposure and encouragement to the site-builders, pic-producers, mod-makers, penny rookers, cheap hookers, Groo-oo-oo-vy lookers--oops, sorry, these songs just come into my head when I forget to take my medication. Anyway, thank you and keep those birthdays coming!

--Max Molinaro

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

As always thanks for all the great work Matt.

Age is horrible ain't it? Next thing you know your hair is gonna start falling out... wink.gif (Sorry couldn't resist)

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Better late than never (as I've been in "lurking mode" for a while) but I wish you many happy returns, and thanks once more for all the great work you're doing!

Juju

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.