Poll - how many Warbirders are here?

rum

Was there for a year with handle cwwf...ya know, a 4-chars handle and I still consider myself newbie -- and I fly Spit V but I love Dora (Fw-190D). Everyone there learned to hate the buff!

Griffin

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Flew air warrior since it's inception in the late eighties, then flew warbirds since it started (Los JG26). But haven't done much flying in a few years though I have dabbled with both the new version of warbirds and Aces High.

Hey Rum!

Pritzl here. Of course, you know me. I've recently spent far more of my limited free time devoted to CM than Warbirds. Just don't tell the rest of the squad wink.gif

In fact, I've yet to use even a minute of my newly aquired unlimited flying time. I don't think I've logged on in about 3 weeks and have played a grand total of maybe a couple hours in the past 6 months.

Pritzl

Kommodore JG 77

Yep, me too.

Played DoA mostly about a year back, but found it too expensive (UK based - so have to pay phone bill aswell).

However, now fgone flat rate and unmetered phone bills I have be playing of and on for the last month.

Still independent though.

Pucker

Up the Purps! Curse the reds!!

Hi Rum

I played Air Warrior for the last few years.

Recently discovered warbirds and could never bring myself to ever play Air Warrior again.

I was getting ready to open my Warbirds account when my Combat Misssion CD arrived.

Well needless to say I never opened my account. I still fly offline sometimes when im waiting for the pbem file just to stay current and wouldnt mind some head to head now and then. Just so long as it doesn't interfere with my CM time smile.gif

all for now

Vulf <-- pony/dora driver

------------------

Listen to your doubt. What we so proudly hail

Once you provoke her. Rattling of her tail.

Never begins it. Never for once engaged.

Never Surrender. Showing the pain of rage.

So dont tread on me

-Metallica-

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bullethead:

blthd *MOL*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahem wink.gif Rookie (CAF) Semi-retired SVGA AW.

Now was that 3 bombs or 6?

Where is DoK nowadays?

[This message has been edited by Rookie (edited 10-27-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Los:

Flew air warrior since it's inception in the late eighties, then flew warbirds since it started (Los JG26). But haven't done much flying in a few years though I have dabbled with both the new version of warbirds and Aces High. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Los,

Wow! You were with JG26! What did you usually fly? I tried to but I was in a large timezone diff so I was turned down. frown.gif

Time to give up those old memories.

BTW, I think WB is charging USD30 per mth, flat rate, starting this month.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Was pzvg from .095 until 1.11, don't play anymore, new price is interesting, but time is short for me.

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Busboy here, current CO of the 99th Dragons of WBs fame.

I'm currently inactive, waiting for WW2OL to come out, and I got tired of some things with iEN, namely Mac support and some payment issues...

I hope I'll be able to fly with you guys in some other great game in the future.

------------------

busboy

CO, 99th Dragons

A Warbirds Squadron

'We will heat you up'

"It is well that war is so terrible, else we would grow too fond of it."

-Robert E. Lee

Guest Duri Price

Used to fly WB as Thog or -Thog-, going back to 1.11. Now fly AH, if I fly at all. Got tired of lack of support in WB and total lack of vehicals... <g>

Duri / Thog

That commie bastard, leonid here. Used to fly WB, then went with AH. Now, I play mostly CM, though I keep my account in AH. Waiting for Oleg's Sturmovik game due out in Q1/2001.

Oh, and, of course, CM2 wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Grisha (edited 10-29-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...